Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 5569
-
11-19-21 10:31 #2809Regular Member

Posts: 6Blueeyedbaby
Wasn't sure if this one was real at first as I think she has two profiles and not much on there. She is real and 20. Her pictures are probably a few years old but looks about the same. We set up a meet and she had never done this before except meeting for dinner. She comes back to a room after dinner and after chatting we start making out. Her tits are almost flat chested but she has a nice ass. She seemed nervous at first but spread those legs nice and wide to let me finger her under those jeans so I knew she wanted it. After taking turns sucking on each other she let me slide it in without a condom. She was very tight and enjoyed a rough standing doggy. Sweet girl and would repeat. Damage was 5.
-
11-19-21 10:10 #2808Regular Member

Posts: 6Littlebarbie27
Met this one a few weeks ago. Easy to set up a meet and semi pro vibe. Overall a pleasant experience as she came back to mine after dinner. She had a tight outfit on and nice perky breasts and ass. Opened with a BBBJ but everything else covered. Let me go a few rounds including final round finishing in 69 with blowing a load in her mouth. Very fun girl and can take a good pounding, light choking, fun doggy slapping that ass. I will probably repeat. Damage was 5.
-
11-09-21 12:44 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 177Lilith
Anyone see Lilith? https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-592fd96a84dd.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 22:07 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 307She's real
She's a real person anyway. I spoke with her on her social media a couple years ago. I forget what alerted me to inquire about meeting up but I did. As I recall she had an insane number back then. If she's been active since perhaps she's arrived at a more suitable donation. I also recall she had recently lost a decent amount of weight. I don't know if this helps at all but that's what I know. I did not pursue and deleted her social media because I felt like it was a dead end. Please post if you follow up. She's not bad looking.
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 07:09 #2805Senior Member

Posts: 87Lifeisshortlikme
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-358a9cc5d8da
Anyone seen this one? This one seems pro. After initial greeting on site we moved convo to text. She was responding and texting faster than I can think. LOL. It was a turn off and then she asked for the famous money for pics. Wanted $50 for 10 pics. I stopped the convo there. And of course she tried to guilt by asking if I could afford it.
-
11-07-21 20:19 #2804Senior Member

Posts: 215NCgirl257
I posted the question on the Wilmington board, any info on her, seems.
Too hot to be true.
Is she pro?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-00c0c443aa6b
-
11-07-21 11:20 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 1651Of course
At that point you go from a sap to a super sap. The days of that site being even somewhat legit are long gone.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 17:48 #2802Senior Member

Posts: 51Thanks Guys!
Appreciate the quick responses on the diamond level and the promo. They've been offering a 20% every few logins, so I'll probably just take that.
Hoping to share some stories or lessons learned soon!
-
11-05-21 22:17 #2801Senior Member

Posts: 574Sign up for the premium membership when they have a promotion going. Am sure they'll have one around thanksgiving, Christmas, and the new year.
Originally Posted by RalDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 21:06 #2800Senior Member

Posts: 229I second that.
I've also heard that women will adjust their ask higher if you're a diamond member. And they'll use it against you if you attempt to negotiate.
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 18:37 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 215Premium is all you need
Diamond is a waste of money.
Originally Posted by RalDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 16:53 #2798Senior Member

Posts: 51Seeking Upgrades?
Just starting to dip my toes into the sugar bowl for the first time. (not sure why I haven't ended up here sooner!
I've been doing a lot of reading over the past few weeks, and am about to pull the trigger on a paid account at Seeking.
Have any of you tested the difference between the "premium" and the "diamond" account levels? Do you get more / better responses and connections with the diamond? Or is it just a scammer magnet?
Thanks!
-
11-04-21 17:23 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 229Bingo!
Exactly. Same here.
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 15:33 #2796Senior Member

Posts: 168Similar experience here
I've turned down plenty of girls whose sense of self-worth were, shall we say, somewhat out of line, and I always suggest they hang onto my number, just in case they're a little strapped for cash "Maybe a day will come when you need (whatever I was willing to pay), and I'll be ready. " And it's worked more than once. Sometimes I've reached back out to them, sometimes they've reached out to me.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 13:19 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 36Keep them in Check
Listen, I'd imagine some of us are capable of entertaining shit like that if we really wanted to but theres still a value on things regardless of net worth so lets keep these hoes in check collectively please LOL.
Originally Posted by Ddmmaa
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





