Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 697 747 1147 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14345

    Mp

    Quote Originally Posted by FsTech69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Can someone tell me what city mp operates an when they usu stop? I'm driving from md and want to kno if its worth the drive. Thanks.
    Various locations: Tysons, Falls Church, Oakton, Fairfax.

  2. #14344

    Mp location

    Hey guys. Can someone tell me what city mp operates an when they usu stop? I'm driving from md and want to kno if its worth the drive. Thanks.

  3. #14343

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by JackGolfer53  [View Original Post]
    I have seen all 3 of them. As with everything your experience may vary. Tiffany / Jessica is my favorite followed closely by Wawa. I did not have a great time with Jennifer but her reviews seem to indicate that was a one off. Not sure if I will repeat with her but will with the other 2. Tiffany / Jessica is a sexy spinner and we seemed to have hit it off. Wawa is very pretty but a little more reserved than Tiffany / Jessica. Good luck.
    Yeah I'd consider repeating with Tiffany, she is good once you get to know her and she really gets into it more with regulars. She saved my number and told me she was returning, but the day I was asking for she was off and told me about her friends. Probably going to just wait for her to get back with her availability for a few appointments.

  4. #14342
    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    This link is for a girl in Hyattesville, MD. You said Chantilly? Am I missing something?
    The link is old. The girl's the same, the number's the same (it seems she took her ad down after leaving Chantilly).

  5. #14341

    Definitely a fair question

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I get that. But the link wouldn't just expire in one day. It's either the wrong link or he is bullshitting. Also, the link is dated October 22. I want an answer from OP.
    The add he posted is a year old as well. I mean I know with LCS it's hard to judge what's really going on with a provider you may have saw based off their posted ads but a 10/22/2020 ad saying he saw this exact girl recently... Does seem off.

  6. #14340

    I understand that

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    He said "She left yesterday but shall return next month".
    Yea, I get that. But the link wouldn't just expire in one day. It's either the wrong link or he is bullshitting. Also, the link is dated October 22. I want an answer from OP.

  7. #14339

    Yep, you're missing something

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    This link is for a girl in Hyattesville, MD. You said Chantilly? Am I missing something?
    He said "She left yesterday but shall return next month".

  8. #14338

    Maryland?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa2020  [View Original Post]
    Came across this little number in Chantilly. She left yesterday but shall return next month, or so she says. It's the lady in the pics. 1. for QV but not a clock-watcher. Spent a solid 30 minutes with her having a blast.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...le-md/34262318

    Play hard. Play safe.
    This link is for a girl in Hyattesville, MD. You said Chantilly? Am I missing something?

  9. #14337
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCityX1221  [View Original Post]
    Anybody met with Tiffany's friends? She was here last year and is back for a while. She was an ATF back then, but I'd be interested to maybe meet with the girls she's working with. They are both going to be around longer than a month, so I'd like to possibly find a good new regular that might be as good as she was.

    Here's her ad:

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...9.htm?cat=2949
    I have seen all 3 of them. As with everything your experience may vary. Tiffany / Jessica is my favorite followed closely by Wawa. I did not have a great time with Jennifer but her reviews seem to indicate that was a one off. Not sure if I will repeat with her but will with the other 2. Tiffany / Jessica is a sexy spinner and we seemed to have hit it off. Wawa is very pretty but a little more reserved than Tiffany / Jessica. Good luck.

  10. #14336

    Tiffany Thai & Friends?

    Anybody met with Tiffany's friends? She was here last year and is back for a while. She was an ATF back then, but I'd be interested to maybe meet with the girls she's working with. They are both going to be around longer than a month, so I'd like to possibly find a good new regular that might be as good as she was.

    Here's her ad:

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...9.htm?cat=2949

  11. #14335

    Clara Brazil--Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, both reviewers have two reviews and they both review only her in D. C. The other reviews are for LA and NYC. Both reviews look like bullshit. A great opportunity to get ripped off.
    One of the 2 earlier reviews is gone, and a new one gives her 1/1 as a total ripoff.

  12. #14334

    LCS dice roll and win

    Came across this little number in Chantilly. She left yesterday but shall return next month, or so she says. It's the lady in the pics. 1. for QV but not a clock-watcher. Spent a solid 30 minutes with her having a blast.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...le-md/34262318

    Play hard. Play safe.

  13. #14333

    Clara Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy07  [View Original Post]
    She got two 10 Looks /8. 5 Performance rating reviews on TER. Both reviewers got only 2-3 reviews. Stay away until someone reputable report on it.
    Yeah, both reviewers have two reviews and they both review only her in D. C. The other reviews are for LA and NYC. Both reviews look like bullshit. A great opportunity to get ripped off.

  14. #14332

    Looks like a fake or scam to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick? I searched on the DC forum but didn't find anything. She has one review on the other site.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3200746
    She got two 10 Looks /8. 5 Performance rating reviews on TER. Both reviewers got only 2-3 reviews. Stay away until someone reputable report on it.

  15. #14331

    Sounds Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick? I searched on the DC forum but didn't find anything. She has one review on the other site.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3200746
    The Review on the other site sounds super fake. I would use caution.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape