rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 930 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 13936
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8461
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    After texting this one now I'm getting fake cartel threats. She wants cash app for payment. Threats coming from 424-xxx-1135. Threats are demanding three grand. An online search of the number shows that this happens to others as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...svegas/1/Ashys
    As long as you used a burner number or phone, they can't / won't do a damn thing. Just fuck with them back and have a laugh.

  2. #8460
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    After texting this one now I'm getting fake cartel threats. She wants cash app for payment. Threats coming from 424-xxx-1135. Threats are demanding three grand. An online search of the number shows that this happens to others as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...svegas/1/Ashys
    I've had same from different number just block them.

  3. #8459
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648

    Fake cartel threats

    After texting this one now I'm getting fake cartel threats. She wants cash app for payment. Threats coming from 424-xxx-1135. Threats are demanding three grand. An online search of the number shows that this happens to others as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...svegas/1/Ashys

  4. #8458
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure  [View Original Post]
    I'll include the caveat here that I have not seen either incarnation, and apparently her menu items may have changed since moving to LV.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...07747633-49274

    https://thenewamonisoftly.escortbook.com/
    I saw Christina last week. She was fun. She looks better that the pictures in the escortbook ad. Private delight ones are pretty accurate. She is very friendly and I had a good time with her. Not a clock watcher.

  5. #8457
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBean2  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/69626545

    Anyone have any info on Aria? I've seen her posts for years now but I have not been able to find any reviews or anything about her. I'm sure even if those pictures are real they are probably way old but she might still be worth checking out of she is legit.
    Let us know if you pull the trigger. She does look damn good. And those toes 😍.

  6. #8456

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBean2;5618089[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/69626545[/URL]

    Anyone have any info on Aria? I've seen her posts for years now but I have not been able to find any reviews or anything about her. I'm sure even if those pictures are real they are probably way old but she might still be worth checking out of she is legit.
    Yes. She's cool and super chill. The photos are recent and not retouched. I would definitely call her. She took awhile to link up with.

  7. #8455
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Been reviewed on here a bunch.

    Apparently real with real pics but as the single review in your link noted she has gotten gps and raised prices.
    Review on ad says its not 150 for QV. LOL nope.

    Seen her probably 10 times, have not seen her in a long time though, I played her out.

    Next time I will offer 100 for a QV. If that's a no go, I will just look elsewhere.

    Also, it seems her booker / pimp has been hanging out and spooking people.

    I have never ran into him personally, but it looks like a couple of perfectly good clients in here don't even want to go back because they saw him hanging out, not sure if he knows this is bad for business.

    I kind of think maybe he recently made the cardinal sin of sleeping with his own girl, cause I never heard of this happening a while back.

  8. #8454
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I am thinking of meeting her soon, any info on her please?

    https://callescort.org/702-635-1020
    Andrea is great. There are several reviews for her in the Latina House forum.

  9. #8453

    Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this chick? Scared of a bait and switch.
    Post a link of where you found her. Ads can tell a lot.

  10. #8452
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I am thinking of meeting her soon, any info on her please?

    https://callescort.org/702-635-1020
    Been reviewed on here a bunch.

    Apparently real with real pics but as the single review in your link noted she has gotten gps and raised prices.

  11. #8451
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this chick? Scared of a bait and switch.
    Need to see her ad to honestly evaluate.

  12. #8450

    Andrea

    Hello everyone, I am thinking of meeting her soon, any info on her please?

    https://callescort.org/702-635-1020

  13. #8449

    Aria

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/69626545

    Anyone have any info on Aria? I've seen her posts for years now but I have not been able to find any reviews or anything about her. I'm sure even if those pictures are real they are probably way old but she might still be worth checking out of she is legit.

  14. #8448

    Got a link to her ad!?

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this chick? Scared of a bait and switch.
    This will help. She looks nice and I'd bite but need to see her ad.

  15. #8447
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this chick? Scared of a bait and switch.
    Do you know how to google the pic and search the info given cause its pretty easy and you'll find your answer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape