Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,476 to 17,490 of 41275
-
11-05-21 09:11 #23800Senior Member

Posts: 256Do you
Have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 00:48 #23799Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89She good
Seen this one the other day, easy set up good comms, and on time believe it or not. She smelled amazing, and was lookin pretty fine too. This girl has got an ass that won't quit, and knows how to twerk it on the right things. I seen somebody mention she looked better in person and that got me super curious. He's right, she good. Skills are above average as well. Standard set up and she was a tiny bit more than average donation, but was worth it. She says that comes down after you become friends. I know this sounds self grandiose but I promised her if she made me smile I would write a good review, just tbh. Well there you go Barb. Seriously tho I recommend her, but as always YMMV she seemed to be in a very good mood that day and was fun. See for yourself.
-
11-04-21 19:00 #23798Senior Member

Posts: 909I had luck on there months ago
Found this young mix gal on there. Thought she was fake as well. She kind of didn't look like her pictures. In a good way, way better in person. Very sexy, no Bs, and very good service. She was from pampano. Yet if the pictures look professionally took, and they a new face with no presence on the market 9. 5 out of 10 a fake. Never say the city you're in is a good giveaway. Yet damn I miss that little lassy, a 10/10 performance and wasnt a quite / complainer.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
On too the topic of sites long ago someone dropped a review from a site I never been on. Seem a different crowd was on there. Can we do a sites drop lol. I cant believe that adultfinder,wros,stg, m.personal is all we got
-
11-04-21 17:45 #23797Senior Member

Posts: 624Scammers
Those photos have been used on multiple scam accounts with STG and they have been deleted. It's usually a thing where they send you the Hotel name and then once you say you're there they ask you to send $50 "To secure the booking".
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 15:08 #23796Senior Member

Posts: 1260I'm Quite Certain
Those pics are just of an internet model most likely of Russian origin, scammers in close regions. I get a string of emails with similar type of pics in my fake account spam folder. These emails usually have some enticing statements of "Oh baby, I is alone. Do you like date me now? I is hornee and want you daddy". I just do the finger of God and delete them in bulk.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
Idc, if the ad has a 904#. The pics look TGTBT; services were blatantly announced; the word "doggy" has periods between each letter and the phone# has a "+1". All I find fairly odd.
But yeah, always go with your intuition. Better to have missed out than to have been taken out. Nice try scammers
-
11-04-21 14:16 #23795Senior Member

Posts: 576Jso
I would scratch off #3.
In my experience LE doesn't post suggestive nudes or any nudes at all. Too easy for a decent lawyer to claim entrapment. Every LE ad I've ever seen has normal looking clothed women with generic non sexuality specific text. They want to be able to say you initiated it.
The other dead giveaway is if the ad is for an underage person. These are almost guaranteed to be LE.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 13:09 #23794Senior Member

Posts: 134Another example of highly unprofessional
Someone probably offered her higher rates or time right when you got there. This unique behavior I only find here due to lack of competition and easy money from Military bases in JAX.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 12:25 #23793Senior Member

Posts: 243Good comms
Until agreed upon time. Get there crickets. She just texted thst she went to another hotel to get a rm somewhere else and that she's back. Ask for rm#, crickets. A low level place at that, done.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 12:21 #23792Senior Member

Posts: 188Same
Yep, she ghosted me also. We had a 4 msg chat exchange then today she stopped replying when we were supposed to lock in a time to meet! She mentioned she was on Youngerman but that's all I got. I didn't even get donation/menu options.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
- DonJon.
-
11-04-21 12:19 #23791Senior Member

Posts: 243Ghosted by
This one, didn't take long for the bs to start.
-
11-04-21 10:24 #23790Senior Member

Posts: 188She ghosted me
Don't feel to bad. I contacted her the night before for next morning. Next morning, I reconfirmed, she claims she was on the way. I went out of my way to get a room and meet her and I've been super polite the whole time. Finally she never shows!
Originally Posted by MigglesMcgee
[View Original Post]
Awful!!
- DonJon.
-
11-04-21 09:46 #23789Senior Member

Posts: 894Megapersonals
Since STG has kind of run dry with talent, I decided to take a chance on one of the other sites. In this case, Megapersonals. Reached out to this youthful provider. She quoted $100 for the HH. I said fine and then she or he sent me the address of the Doubletree by Hilton on the Southbank. That's a $150 per night 3 star hotel. That lead me to believe that she or he is either, 1) a scam and I would end up in the Hilton parking lot and that would be as far as I got, 2) she's such a rookie that she isn't aware of current local rates and especially rates for a higher end incall like the Hilton, or 3) she was really JSO. I suspected number 3. Here is my reasoning. She is young and super cute (according to the photos she's using) and should command a higher value. She is staying in a downtown hotel which is known to be used by JSO for stings. Actually, they typically prefer to use the Hilton Garden Inn on Kings Avenue more than any others for their stings, but they're both close to the the local station so either will do for their operations. It's just a short trip to the jail. However, I also checked the current JSO in sheet and there have been no arrests for hobby related activities lately. Not sure what to make of the situation. After she sent me the address and I verified the location, we both stopped replying to one another. It would have been a perfect dream if real, but it's hard to know what's real out there sometimes. As usual, a link and photos are included. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19034019.
Shaggy.
-
11-04-21 09:03 #23788Senior Member

Posts: 256Milf
How is the menu?
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 23:56 #23787Banned Member

Posts: 60[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
11-03-21 23:41 #23786Senior Member

Posts: 90Alyssa.
Yeah that's westside Alyssa. Years ago She used to be reliable but the last 4 years she's been nothing but a ripoff artist. She's been mentioned multiple times in the forum.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





