Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 686 736 1136 1636 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17402
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I know that price is a surprise to a lot of people on this website because they usually source girls on LC, AMPs or the streets. But for independent escorts who are in their 20's, pretty with a body free of baby damage, have a nice incall, offer GFE and employ a professional operation free of any obvious habits or managers, $500-$800 an hour is about the going rate in big cities.
    So many independents I've seen or wanted to see used to be at 400 one hour. A lot have raised to 500 or more in the last year. Idk if it's something that was going to happen anyway or it's just the ladies I specifically wanted to meet that have raised their donations. It could be an overall thing that occurred with Chicago providers. Maybe their prices on average all went up and I'm not going crazy? It just seems insane in a way. There's much less pretty women around the 400 mark, which I thought was a good number. Maybe it's the rising inflation and everything going up idk.

    Agency girls and those providers that do sensual massages have remained pretty steady from what I've noticed. At least here around Chicago. I've taken looks at different areas of the country like Dallas or Austin, Texas where there seems to be plenty of really pretty providers around the 400 mark. Maybe it's just me and my bias / preferences for what I consider pretty or really attractive. I don't really know anymore.

  2. #17401
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    $600 for an hour. $750 for 90.

    I know that price is a surprise to a lot of people on this website because they usually source girls on LC, AMPs or the streets. But for independent escorts who are in their 20's, pretty with a body free of baby damage, have a nice incall, offer GFE and employ a professional operation free of any obvious habits or managers, $500-$800 an hour is about the going rate in big cities.

    Whether or not it's a good value will depend a lot on how much the intangibles matter to you.
    One rule I've always adhered too, I will never will pay more than $500/ hr for any *****. Unless it's a legitimate porn star.

  3. #17400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    750?! So a choice between 1. 5 with her, or an Audi payment. She suffers from GPS.
    $600 for an hour. $750 for 90.

    I know that price is a surprise to a lot of people on this website because they usually source girls on LC, AMPs or the streets. But for independent escorts who are in their 20's, pretty with a body free of baby damage, have a nice incall, offer GFE and employ a professional operation free of any obvious habits or managers, $500-$800 an hour is about the going rate in big cities.

    Whether or not it's a good value will depend a lot on how much the intangibles matter to you.

  4. #17399
    Quote Originally Posted by FafaFooey  [View Original Post]
    She's been on and off SA for years, but suddenly her profile there is gone, at least from my view. I had chatted with her in the past on SA and she seemed eager to meet, but schedules never lined up.

    I'm assuming from her SA history and her only listing an outcall rate on Tryst that you'd have to get a room to meet her, so factor that in to her already top dollar listed price. Value doesn't seem to be there compared to other options on SA or the pro world, but I can't claim to have experienced her, so somebody report back if she turns out mind blowing enough to justify six bills.
    Didn't pull the trigger, but texted back and forth with her. She offered to get an incall if I would go in for five benjamins. Points to consider though, this was towards the end of the month when, IMHO, a lot of providers are willing to negotiate if the are at risk of missing their rent. Don't necessarily take the rate listed on Tryst as gospel. Even if you see a posted rate, simply asking "what should I provide as a donation," will sometimes net you a lower quoted rate w / o negotiating. Sometimes it'll be higher, at which point I generally decline (because I don't negotiate), but if it's lower w / o me even doing anything other than asking the rate, it's a win.

  5. #17398
    Quote Originally Posted by Random4321  [View Original Post]
    When texting a bunch of providers recently, a couple got back to me saying I was an "address collector" and that they wouldn't respond any further.

    One got back to me with my full name (first and last) and address.

    Do you know if there is some provider-kept database that matches client names and addresses to phone numbers? I do not like the idea of my personal information floating out there.

    Thanks guys, and be safe.
    Buddy, you need a burner. Like dude, protect yourself.

  6. #17397

    Megan

    Anyone have any intel on Megan? https://tryst.link/escort/meghann.

  7. #17396
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsDoe  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/letshavefun

    Thinking of taking one for the team, but she's so expensive. Does anyone have any experience with this beauty?
    She's been on and off SA for years, but suddenly her profile there is gone, at least from my view. I had chatted with her in the past on SA and she seemed eager to meet, but schedules never lined up.

    I'm assuming from her SA history and her only listing an outcall rate on Tryst that you'd have to get a room to meet her, so factor that in to her already top dollar listed price. Value doesn't seem to be there compared to other options on SA or the pro world, but I can't claim to have experienced her, so somebody report back if she turns out mind blowing enough to justify six bills.

  8. #17395

    Ruby Star

    Another girl / woman from back in the day. Very nice body and does it all. Anal, BBFS, a great performer.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubystar

  9. #17394

    Rosemont

    Quote Originally Posted by WildRider80  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68854964

    Dreamt of this one $. 2 for qv. Not the girl in the pictures, but in my opinion even better. The one in the pictures looks like she has fake tits. Irl her tits are real and D cups. Everything covered. Friendly and polite. Did make sure my qv stayed at a qv but not a "clock watcher".
    Anyone else have any luck with this one? The link seems to be stale.

  10. #17393

    $750

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    750?! So a choice between 1. 5 with her, or an Audi payment. She suffers from GPS.
    Don't get the Audi, either. Mine needed a new engine at 75,000 miles!

  11. #17392
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsDoe  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/letshavefun

    Thinking of taking one for the team, but she's so expensive. Does anyone have any experience with this beauty?
    GPS for sure, her price was 400 a couple of days ago.

  12. #17391
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarFalls92  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/miss-august

    Saw this cutie a couple weeks ago while she was in town. Verification was fairly easy, nice clean location. I did have to wait about 15 min for her to come grab me in the lobby. She looks just like her photos though, cute face and a fat ass. Her eyes scream sex.

    Paid for the hr, she asked I rinse of really quick. Once that was done we chatted for a short bit before the fun began. BBJ was fantastic, we 69 d for a bit and then came to the main event, she put the cover on, got on top and away we went.

    Overall it was a good experience, def would recommend although it was a bit pricey.
    750?! So a choice between 1. 5 with her, or an Audi payment. She suffers from GPS.

  13. #17390

    Jillian

    https://tryst.link/escort/letshavefun

    Thinking of taking one for the team, but she's so expensive. Does anyone have any experience with this beauty?

  14. #17389

    Red August

    https://tryst.link/escort/miss-august

    Saw this cutie a couple weeks ago while she was in town. Verification was fairly easy, nice clean location. I did have to wait about 15 min for her to come grab me in the lobby. She looks just like her photos though, cute face and a fat ass. Her eyes scream sex.

    Paid for the hr, she asked I rinse of really quick. Once that was done we chatted for a short bit before the fun began. BBJ was fantastic, we 69 d for a bit and then came to the main event, she put the cover on, got on top and away we went.

    Overall it was a good experience, def would recommend although it was a bit pricey.

  15. #17388

    Brianna

    Anyone have any info on this girl?

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx

    She seems legit but I'm curious if anyone had any bad experiences.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape