Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 26928
-
11-03-21 22:25 #17388Regular Member

Posts: 23Brianna
Anyone have any info on this girl?
https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx
She seems legit but I'm curious if anyone had any bad experiences.
-
11-03-21 22:23 #17387Senior Member

Posts: 286The reports are correct I saw her about 1. 5 years ago. Really nice body, but definitely a starfish.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 22:17 #17386Senior Member

Posts: 278They were cheap.
Originally Posted by Nicker69
[View Original Post]
$160 - $200 and hot.
-
11-03-21 22:12 #17385Senior Member

Posts: 78There is definitely a secret website or database that providers / escorts use. I've seen it mentioned on twitter at least twice by providers themselves who mistakenly talked about it. In one particular instance, a provider was scolded by a bunch of other SW'ers and the tweet was deleted. I'm pretty sure it's some type of blacklist site used to identify very bad clients. My best guess is they keep the picture of the photo I'd, work I'd, phone number, and email address the client contacts them with, just in case. I'm not saying this site is the answer to your question or that you've been blacklisted or something. There may very well be some other database or site that the mongers don't know of. I'm just providing insight.
Originally Posted by Random4321
[View Original Post]
I don't know what this concept of "address collector" is or means. As for how they got your name and address, you can sometimes find out someone's real name and address with a simple google search. Just as we mongers look up numbers, emails and reverse image search pictures of SW'ers. I assume some of them do the same to us. This is why it's wise to use a burner phone and to be extra careful with your info. Also, when you text a bunch of random providers like on a website like Eros for example, you might be texting some fake or scammer. I've also done that a few times and been texted back periodically from different numbers and "providers" I never even contacted.
A general rule of thumb, when a independent or agency says they delete all your info once verified, you should probably assume your info is still out there. Especially, with an agency. I don't actually know to what extent they keep info or what their protocols or whatever are. Reason I say this is I once frequented an agency and decided I no longer wanted to continue. I made contact and said to please delete all my info. They asked for the email I used to originally contact them with. Idk what that says exactly, but to me it seems like they had my info on file even though I'd long been verified. They obviously had some sort of system going on.
I know this was a lot of info, but I hope some of it helped even though I couldn't give you a straight answer.
-
11-03-21 20:26 #17384Senior Member

Posts: 148Piper
Definitely not. Just spoke with her and said she will be back in December. The other day said she will be here till next week.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 20:05 #17383Senior Member

Posts: 216If I'm thinking of the same Piper, it looks like all of her listings have been scrubbed. My TER review of her points to a deleted provider profile. She was great though, saw her when I first started around 2007 and got me hooked. Someone asked if she is tiny, I recall her being pretty tall but lithe with short hair.
Originally Posted by Cpxswain
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 19:13 #17382Senior Member

Posts: 117They dipped LOL
Yeah one them said she's going to Miami now. They were overpriced anyway.
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 19:04 #17381Senior Member

Posts: 97Anna Dolce
Has anyone ever met with this lady before?
Her listing says massages, tho at $700 that is pricey.
Any insight.
https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/anna-dolce
-
11-03-21 18:49 #17380Regular Member

Posts: 17Address Collector
When texting a bunch of providers recently, a couple got back to me saying I was an "address collector" and that they wouldn't respond any further.
One got back to me with my full name (first and last) and address.
Do you know if there is some provider-kept database that matches client names and addresses to phone numbers? I do not like the idea of my personal information floating out there.
Thanks guys, and be safe.
-
11-03-21 18:28 #17379Senior Member

Posts: 278Latinas
Did Columbian girls by ohare disappear?
They had alot of ads now they gone.
-
11-03-21 12:24 #17378Senior Member

Posts: 1438Is she a tiny little blonde, short hair and gymnast type body? If so I always wanted to meet her.
Originally Posted by Abcat1
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 12:17 #17377Senior Member

Posts: 468Questions
49 posts all asking for information. It would be awesome if you could also share some info on your visits to providers. Thanks again and enjoy the city!
Originally Posted by FreeByrd321
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 10:30 #17376Senior Member

Posts: 148Piper
She has retired several times. [Deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by Cpxswain
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 09:06 #17375Senior Member

Posts: 377Just visiting Chicago. No past Reviews
Just visiting Chicago. No past reviews.
Originally Posted by XgmMe1423
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 07:11 #17374Senior Member

Posts: 1358Caitlyn Lovee
TER reports on https://tryst.link/escort/caitlynlovee are not impressive. Attractive but just lays there.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





