Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 21,856 to 21,870 of 27140
-
11-06-21 21:07 #5285Senior Member

Posts: 63Helen at NYAW, amazing spinner
If you like the thin young spinner type like I do, you need to see Helen at NYAW. I really enjoyed her. She is about 5' 2" tall and weighs 90 lbs soaking wet as they say. Above the standard $320 it is $100 for BBFS and another $100 for CIP. I told myself I was not going to do BBFS, and if you have seen my posts before you know I don't like forking out a lot of money, but one look at her and I was like, I need to creampie this girl, which I did twice.
She is really cute, sweet and tight. Tight in a good way. I am slightly above average and she took it well. I'm pretty sure she came 2-3 times and was loving every second. Now I need to forget she exists otherwise I am going to spend too much money.
-
11-05-21 20:57 #5284Regular Member

Posts: 5I doubt that. I heard she was working at a massage place doing "extras" after GC closed down. Hungarian Autumn (AKA Kayla from Maxine's place) .
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 19:12 #5283Senior Member

Posts: 89When did you do bb with Amber Lynn? I tried and she said no. Also, how much she charged?
Originally Posted by RPanther
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 15:18 #5282Regular Member

Posts: 3Lear bb
Not sure about Bella not my cup of tea.
I've done Bb with Amber Lynn and most recently Cynthia.
-
11-03-21 21:24 #5281Senior Member

Posts: 51Lear Belle
Anyone know if Belle is up for BBFS? She's a crazy $$ now.
-
11-03-21 18:35 #5280Senior Member

Posts: 333Yume WSD / PP
Cheers, Thanks. I will be visiting her soon to give her my deposit!
Originally Posted by Frodo12
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 16:54 #5279Senior Member

Posts: 104Yume
Sorry it's 360 plus extra Benji for BBFS.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 10:53 #5278Senior Member

Posts: 333Yume WD
Did you mean 360/ hr? No extra tipping for BBFS?
Originally Posted by Frodo12
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 06:28 #5277Senior Member

Posts: 104Yume at wd
Awesome time with yume. Huge natural boobs, on her small to average frame are definitely the highlight. She is very pretty as well. $$ 6 for an hour with two deposits in pussy. Wish she was tighter but she definitely got the job done and was able to take a good pounding, something that not all these woman from Japan can do. Although she did seem to struggle a little in k9. Think I'll be seeing her again before she leaves.
-
10-30-21 23:54 #5276Senior Member

Posts: 46Her tryst ad says "if you've seen me do it in my vidz, I'll definitely do it with you". Which is a pretty straight forward implication. I also asked her via text and she replied yes. However, that 30% deposit and the bad review on TER held me back and that's why I inquired about her here.
Originally Posted by HaydenBerg
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 23:38 #5275Senior Member

Posts: 1404She became very YMMV about 7 years ago. I still occasionally get it from her but it's really a crap shot. Performance is still fantastic though.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 23:25 #5274Senior Member

Posts: 109She was at her peak 7 years ago. Last time I seen her in summer or fall of 2019, she made it a point ahe doesn't do that anymore. Before I rawdogged her.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
That day. Not sure by saying she trusts me she was implying that she only does it with a select few. Didn't pry.
-
10-30-21 22:54 #5273Senior Member

Posts: 32On PrivateDelights. All the details.
Originally Posted by HaydenBerg
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 22:45 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 32On PrivateDelights. All the details.
Originally Posted by HaydenBerg
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 15:10 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 333Aiko at EC
I was denied BBFS with Aiko. Still a pretty good performance. Wished I saw her 5 years ago though!
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






