Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #5285

    Helen at NYAW, amazing spinner

    If you like the thin young spinner type like I do, you need to see Helen at NYAW. I really enjoyed her. She is about 5' 2" tall and weighs 90 lbs soaking wet as they say. Above the standard $320 it is $100 for BBFS and another $100 for CIP. I told myself I was not going to do BBFS, and if you have seen my posts before you know I don't like forking out a lot of money, but one look at her and I was like, I need to creampie this girl, which I did twice.

    She is really cute, sweet and tight. Tight in a good way. I am slightly above average and she took it well. I'm pretty sure she came 2-3 times and was loving every second. Now I need to forget she exists otherwise I am going to spend too much money.

  2. #5284
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    The original Autumn died from overdose few years ago.
    I doubt that. I heard she was working at a massage place doing "extras" after GC closed down. Hungarian Autumn (AKA Kayla from Maxine's place) .

  3. #5283
    Quote Originally Posted by RPanther  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about Bella not my cup of tea.

    I've done Bb with Amber Lynn and most recently Cynthia.
    When did you do bb with Amber Lynn? I tried and she said no. Also, how much she charged?

  4. #5282

    Lear bb

    Not sure about Bella not my cup of tea.

    I've done Bb with Amber Lynn and most recently Cynthia.

  5. #5281

    Lear Belle

    Anyone know if Belle is up for BBFS? She's a crazy $$ now.

  6. #5280

    Yume WSD / PP

    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo12  [View Original Post]
    Sorry it's 360 plus extra Benji for BBFS.
    Cheers, Thanks. I will be visiting her soon to give her my deposit!

  7. #5279

    Yume

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean 360/ hr? No extra tipping for BBFS?
    Sorry it's 360 plus extra Benji for BBFS.

  8. #5278

    Yume WD

    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo12  [View Original Post]
    Awesome time with yume. Huge natural boobs, on her small to average frame are definitely the highlight. She is very pretty as well. $$ 6 for an hour with two deposits in pussy. Wish she was tighter but she definitely got the job done and was able to take a good pounding, something that not all these woman from Japan can do. Although she did seem to struggle a little in k9. Think I'll be seeing her again before she leaves.
    Did you mean 360/ hr? No extra tipping for BBFS?

  9. #5277

    Yume at wd

    Awesome time with yume. Huge natural boobs, on her small to average frame are definitely the highlight. She is very pretty as well. $$ 6 for an hour with two deposits in pussy. Wish she was tighter but she definitely got the job done and was able to take a good pounding, something that not all these woman from Japan can do. Although she did seem to struggle a little in k9. Think I'll be seeing her again before she leaves.

  10. #5276
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBerg  [View Original Post]
    Where does she claim to do bfs as an escort?
    Her tryst ad says "if you've seen me do it in my vidz, I'll definitely do it with you". Which is a pretty straight forward implication. I also asked her via text and she replied yes. However, that 30% deposit and the bad review on TER held me back and that's why I inquired about her here.

  11. #5275
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    I was denied BBFS with Aiko. Still a pretty good performance. Wished I saw her 5 years ago though!
    She became very YMMV about 7 years ago. I still occasionally get it from her but it's really a crap shot. Performance is still fantastic though.

  12. #5274
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    I was denied BBFS with Aiko. Still a pretty good performance. Wished I saw her 5 years ago though!
    She was at her peak 7 years ago. Last time I seen her in summer or fall of 2019, she made it a point ahe doesn't do that anymore. Before I rawdogged her.

    That day. Not sure by saying she trusts me she was implying that she only does it with a select few. Didn't pry.

  13. #5273
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBerg  [View Original Post]
    In her tryst ad? That's the only listing I can see of hers and I don't see a No list on there.
    On PrivateDelights. All the details.

  14. #5272
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBerg  [View Original Post]
    In her tryst ad? That's the only listing I can see of hers and I don't see a No list on there.
    On PrivateDelights. All the details.

  15. #5271

    Aiko at EC

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    It looks she has returned. Has anyone had a chance to see her recently? I never had a chance when she was at GC but I've read so many great things about her.
    I was denied BBFS with Aiko. Still a pretty good performance. Wished I saw her 5 years ago though!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape