Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 13932
-
11-05-21 11:06 #8457Senior Member

Posts: 256Let us know if you pull the trigger. She does look damn good. And those toes 😍.
Originally Posted by RedBean2
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 23:58 #8456Senior Member

Posts: 43Aria
Yes. She's cool and super chill. The photos are recent and not retouched. I would definitely call her. She took awhile to link up with.
Originally Posted by RedBean2;5618089[URL
-
11-03-21 21:54 #8455Senior Member

Posts: 369Review on ad says its not 150 for QV. LOL nope.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
Seen her probably 10 times, have not seen her in a long time though, I played her out.
Next time I will offer 100 for a QV. If that's a no go, I will just look elsewhere.
Also, it seems her booker / pimp has been hanging out and spooking people.
I have never ran into him personally, but it looks like a couple of perfectly good clients in here don't even want to go back because they saw him hanging out, not sure if he knows this is bad for business.
I kind of think maybe he recently made the cardinal sin of sleeping with his own girl, cause I never heard of this happening a while back.
-
11-03-21 11:47 #8454Regular Member

Posts: 19Andrea
Andrea is great. There are several reviews for her in the Latina House forum.
Originally Posted by Raksing
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 07:16 #8453Senior Member

Posts: 68Chick
Post a link of where you found her. Ads can tell a lot.
Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 06:42 #8452Senior Member

Posts: 403Been reviewed on here a bunch.
Originally Posted by Raksing
[View Original Post]
Apparently real with real pics but as the single review in your link noted she has gotten gps and raised prices.
-
11-03-21 06:40 #8451Senior Member

Posts: 403Need to see her ad to honestly evaluate.
Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 03:03 #8450Senior Member

Posts: 58Andrea
Hello everyone, I am thinking of meeting her soon, any info on her please?
https://callescort.org/702-635-1020
-
11-03-21 01:19 #8449Senior Member

Posts: 87Aria
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/69626545
Anyone have any info on Aria? I've seen her posts for years now but I have not been able to find any reviews or anything about her. I'm sure even if those pictures are real they are probably way old but she might still be worth checking out of she is legit.
-
11-02-21 22:48 #8448Senior Member

Posts: 808Got a link to her ad!?
This will help. She looks nice and I'd bite but need to see her ad.
Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 22:11 #8447Senior Member

Posts: 7266Do you know how to google the pic and search the info given cause its pretty easy and you'll find your answer.
Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 18:18 #8446Senior Member

Posts: 40Anyone ever see this chick? Scared of a bait and switch.
-
11-02-21 18:12 #8445Senior Member

Posts: 808She's reviewed on TER
And they're pretty good. If you're a TER member there's a 100 discount.
Originally Posted by JustMike7474
[View Original Post]
I'd see her if she was my type.
-
11-02-21 14:39 #8444Regular Member

Posts: 2Red August
Curious to know if anyone met up with her in Vegas. I'm visiting wondering if anyone know if she's the real deal.
-
11-02-21 00:50 #8443Regular Member

Posts: 20Christina Softly = Amoni Softly
I'll include the caveat here that I have not seen either incarnation, and apparently her menu items may have changed since moving to LV.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...07747633-49274
https://thenewamonisoftly.escortbook.com/
Originally Posted by NealRedmond
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






