Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 928 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 13920
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8445
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Been reviewed on here a bunch.

    Apparently real with real pics but as the single review in your link noted she has gotten gps and raised prices.
    Review on ad says its not 150 for QV. LOL nope.

    Seen her probably 10 times, have not seen her in a long time though, I played her out.

    Next time I will offer 100 for a QV. If that's a no go, I will just look elsewhere.

    Also, it seems her booker / pimp has been hanging out and spooking people.

    I have never ran into him personally, but it looks like a couple of perfectly good clients in here don't even want to go back because they saw him hanging out, not sure if he knows this is bad for business.

    I kind of think maybe he recently made the cardinal sin of sleeping with his own girl, cause I never heard of this happening a while back.

  2. #8444
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I am thinking of meeting her soon, any info on her please?

    https://callescort.org/702-635-1020
    Andrea is great. There are several reviews for her in the Latina House forum.

  3. #8443

    Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this chick? Scared of a bait and switch.
    Post a link of where you found her. Ads can tell a lot.

  4. #8442
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I am thinking of meeting her soon, any info on her please?

    https://callescort.org/702-635-1020
    Been reviewed on here a bunch.

    Apparently real with real pics but as the single review in your link noted she has gotten gps and raised prices.

  5. #8441
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this chick? Scared of a bait and switch.
    Need to see her ad to honestly evaluate.

  6. #8440

    Andrea

    Hello everyone, I am thinking of meeting her soon, any info on her please?

    https://callescort.org/702-635-1020

  7. #8439

    Aria

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/69626545

    Anyone have any info on Aria? I've seen her posts for years now but I have not been able to find any reviews or anything about her. I'm sure even if those pictures are real they are probably way old but she might still be worth checking out of she is legit.

  8. #8438

    Got a link to her ad!?

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this chick? Scared of a bait and switch.
    This will help. She looks nice and I'd bite but need to see her ad.

  9. #8437
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this chick? Scared of a bait and switch.
    Do you know how to google the pic and search the info given cause its pretty easy and you'll find your answer.

  10. #8436
    Anyone ever see this chick? Scared of a bait and switch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F4B2B0E1-5D95-435A-9CB4-32EB6933455F.jpeg‎  

  11. #8435

    She's reviewed on TER

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMike7474  [View Original Post]
    Curious to know if anyone met up with her in Vegas. I'm visiting wondering if anyone know if she's the real deal.
    And they're pretty good. If you're a TER member there's a 100 discount.

    I'd see her if she was my type.

  12. #8434

    Red August

    Curious to know if anyone met up with her in Vegas. I'm visiting wondering if anyone know if she's the real deal.

  13. #8433

    Christina Softly = Amoni Softly

    I'll include the caveat here that I have not seen either incarnation, and apparently her menu items may have changed since moving to LV.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...07747633-49274

    https://thenewamonisoftly.escortbook.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by NealRedmond  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Christina softly?

    The reviews on private delights etc suggest that she is fun and up for anything.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...hristinaSoftly

  14. #8432

    Just saw a nameless bait and switch

    Called up this ad https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...vegas/69537287.

    300 outcall. She gave mer her personal number but I don't think I'll be calling her back.

    Would not recommend. Maybe the agency sends you a better girl, but the one I got wasn't great looking, was kind of rushed and a little weird. No bare anything. Pretty submissive otherwise but she was so rushed I couldn't get off or really enjoy it. I asked her if she was in a rush and she said she has plenty of time. So much talking and not enough touching or doing sexy shit I got soft in the cover and then she gave up.

  15. #8431
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    The phone numbers are always in the URL. Not sure if you want to see her BTW but up to you.
    Unfortunately my pad doesn't show the full url.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape