Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 8144
-
11-03-21 11:31 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 1190Big booty Ruby
You must be looking for big booty Ruby. She is currently in LA at Mykupcake going by Romi aka Ruby. I don't rememebr if she was in Vegas recently. I think so after she toured in SJ and then Chicago. So many damn Ruby in the last few years that it gets confusing.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
https://mykupcake.com/L_A/Romi
-
11-02-21 21:55 #1453Banned Member

Posts: 621Ltlv
I went and saw "ruby" if it was her. Someone said she is thick but the ruby I saw was petite and tall. Service was not incredible just a typical cfs Kgirl service. Maybe I was too big for her.. Oh well, at least I learned how to speak some Korean words.
-
11-02-21 21:20 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 782Shasha
Posted a review on TER of our visit. It wasn't what it should have been. Jacked up the price to 500 on me, and then wanted to leave after the first pop (about 20 minutes). I asked why she was getting dressed, and I had to show her the times on my phone. Then after a brief rest, I was ready to play, and she says no. Only one pop, even though it clearly says MSOG on the ad. I told her to leave. Sent the booker a message of my disappointment. He said he'd send someone else next time. Yeah, there won't be a next time.
-
11-02-21 20:53 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 780Those are the only numbers, and they "work".
Originally Posted by DCtoVegas
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 13:46 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 141Booker gray
Two other outcall only girls showed up on booker gray. By the description Suzy will show up on if you book any of them LOL.
-
11-01-21 15:34 #1449Regular Member

Posts: 1Can't Make Contact
Do you have contact info that works? I tried both number listed on the website, but haven't been successful. Your reviews have me very intrigued and I can't give up. Thank you!
Originally Posted by TrevorBbfs
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 02:24 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 141Mmmmm
You could say she has that sexy salami nipples?
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 00:37 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 1190Big tits with a bubble booty and pretty tight. Those are the best features on Momo. I've seen her 3 times this year.
Originally Posted by TimLikeRim
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 00:32 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 1190Bluestar
Bahaha. She does have some screwed up tits. I'm a tit lover and hers were not anything to love. I will be dropping some cash in Vegas soon and I didn't realize she was still around on the west coast Surprised to see her become such a GPS girl. She is acting like a street ho now according to buddies who have seen her. What a shame.
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
In better news. Ruby at Tokyo seems to be the star in Vegas right now.
-
10-30-21 00:22 #1445Banned Member

Posts: 29She look dam good, but if you want good sex don't choose her.
Originally Posted by Pooka85
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 00:21 #1444Banned Member

Posts: 29You can't trust agence just like you can't trust girl
You can't trust agence just like you can't trust girl.
Originally Posted by Brooklyn805
[View Original Post]
You can't trust agence just like you can't trust girl.
You can't trust agence just like you can't trust girl.
-
10-29-21 19:44 #1443Banned Member

Posts: 450Suzi
What a waste, she is very hot, but probably worst service I had.
Originally Posted by TrevorBbfs
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 18:39 #1442Banned Member

Posts: 628I bought some cookies at LaGuardia the other day that were smaller than her aereolas.
Originally Posted by TrevorBbfs
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 15:10 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 78Momo Age
How can that be? It says 23 years old on the website LOL.
Originally Posted by TimLikeRim
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 09:38 #1440Banned Member

Posts: 93Last posts must have hit a nerve.
Because Suzy / blue star / Maya changed her name to Milky on the Candygirlla site and is now Karina on bookergray. Basically the only Vegas girl on both those sites. Trues genius happens behind the scenes.












Reply With Quote





