Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2794

    Haha! If these women are going to lie.

    They can at least make it believable.

    While in Vegas, I was speaking with someone who I was suspecting of lying to me when she claimed that she always got $8 for a single meet. I wasn't rude to her, but I left her alone.

    One night after a night of some light gambling, I was bored in my suite and I messaged her. 'I gambled a little too much and I've just got $3 left in my budget, can you make that work?

    She drove to my hotel within an hour and we had a great time. Normal chick, we talked for hours, had fun, and she still texts from time to time.

    I don't blame any of these women for shooting high, that's fine, but the blatant lying is laughable. When they do that, there's no point in even negotiating with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganggang123  [View Original Post]
    Asks for 3 k ppm LOOOOOOL and swears "this is what I always get".

    Responded with show me one simple screenshot of 3 k hitting your account and ill send you 3 k rn on my life.

    "your wasting my time" guess she didn't want a free 3 k LOLLLL.

  2. #2793
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganggang123  [View Original Post]
    Asks for 3 k ppm LOOOOOOL and swears "this is what I always get".

    Responded with show me one simple screenshot of 3 k hitting your account and ill send you 3 k rn on my life.

    "your wasting my time" guess she didn't want a free 3 k LOLLLL.
    I had the same experience with https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-b9120ac8e3be, she said she usually get 5 K but ok with 3. 5 K. And the max is 4 meeting per month.

  3. #2792

    BellamyRose. Delusional

    Asks for 3 k ppm LOOOOOOL and swears "this is what I always get".

    Responded with show me one simple screenshot of 3 k hitting your account and ill send you 3 k rn on my life.

    "your wasting my time" guess she didn't want a free 3 k LOLLLL.

  4. #2791

    TaylorK95

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Does she look better in person than her pictures?
    The pics are a good representation of her. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. She is a nice gal and will beg to be fucked until she begs you to stop. Mild BDSM. I'll definitely be seeing her again.

  5. #2790

    Forgot to upload pic

    Forgot to upload pic LOL.

    [Picture Deleted by Admin- Photo Embedded Text.]

  6. #2789

    Haha bf equals more potential drama

    Yall probably curious how this ended =.

    No I don't know which female gave out my addy, could've been a Sa chick or a regular chick I met organically or a dating app tbh no idea LOL.

    Went outside with my concealed carry and nobody was there.

    Kid just stopped responding.

    This did tell me to slow my role tho and be a bit more cautious.

    Stay safe fellas. And don't cower amongst these youngins haha.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Since I have a SO, I actually like when they have a BF or other form of SO.

    I had one in Wilmington for 2 1/2 years, coed at UNCW with a live in BF the whole time. Hell, they were engaged the last eight months. I even met him a few times & had beers with him at the restaurant she worked in. Poor guy had no idea I was balls deep in all three holes just a short time before she went to work at 4:00 pm.

    It makes it safe if they catch feelings, which this one did. We knew it would end sooner or later. As weird as it seems that a young 20 something can actually catch feelings for a Daddy more than twice their age, it happens. They got married about a year after I saw her last.

    Best two & a half years of my life! Sexual athlete beyond compare!

  7. #2788

    Just checking

    I'm just curious, how many of you guys out here are tapping this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-53a34f8a025f

  8. #2787

    In person

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the troops and scored. She is DTF and open to a lot. She's not from Here but made the trip to meet in Raleigh.
    Does she look better in person than her pictures?

  9. #2786

    TaylorK95

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this lady in Raleigh? Any info will be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-f1853a2ccb9e
    Took one for the troops and scored. She is DTF and open to a lot. She's not from Here but made the trip to meet in Raleigh.

  10. #2785

    Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Is Secret Benefits just a bunch of fake profiles? Which one has the best / most responsive ladies? And does this stuff really work??
    I really can't say that there aren't a bunch of fake profiles, but I can say there are real ones and I've had some success. Not always, but enough to keep me going back. The sugar baby thing has a place in my playbook.

  11. #2784

    TaylorK2

    Any info on this lady in Raleigh? Any info will be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-f1853a2ccb9e

  12. #2783

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyBred  [View Original Post]
    Not all are fake I've seen women I know professionally on there. A few nurses I recognize from hospitals so it's real. But definitely some fakes out there for sure.
    Thanks for the info bro. Nobody seems to really write back. Trying to meet someone off of there, just prefer the 1-1 nature of it all.

  13. #2782

    Is she a pro

    I think I recognized this picture. Where have I seen this before. She's staying at hotel on new Bern.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-489b410823a3

  14. #2781

    Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Is Secret Benefits just a bunch of fake profiles? Which one has the best / most responsive ladies? And does this stuff really work??
    Not all are fake I've seen women I know professionally on there. A few nurses I recognize from hospitals so it's real. But definitely some fakes out there for sure.

  15. #2780

    Boy Friend Is A Plus

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganggang123  [View Original Post]
    Has a bf. I think the idea of allowance seems good to her but gets cold feet at the thought of actually meeting. Waste of time imo.
    Since I have a SO, I actually like when they have a BF or other form of SO.

    I had one in Wilmington for 2 1/2 years, coed at UNCW with a live in BF the whole time. Hell, they were engaged the last eight months. I even met him a few times & had beers with him at the restaurant she worked in. Poor guy had no idea I was balls deep in all three holes just a short time before she went to work at 4:00 pm.

    It makes it safe if they catch feelings, which this one did. We knew it would end sooner or later. As weird as it seems that a young 20 something can actually catch feelings for a Daddy more than twice their age, it happens. They got married about a year after I saw her last.

    Best two & a half years of my life! Sexual athlete beyond compare!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape