Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2764

    Leann

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeoDamerika  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to her. Would live to what if anyone has seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-b42f731ad378
    She has been discussed in this forum. Here's what she sends out.

    "I ask for 700 for PPM, Cinderella rules (no overnight) at first, protection is a must except for BJ. Then if we vibe, happy to discuss a more long term thing. Long term is all based on what we can work out. Long term is less about the price, but more about the value. Hard to discuss that when we don't know each other and don't know what value there maybe beyond $$ you know? I'm kink friendly and love to explore. Thoughts?

  2. #2763

    Thinking about trying this method.

    Is Secret Benefits just a bunch of fake profiles? Which one has the best / most responsive ladies? And does this stuff really work??

  3. #2762

    Leann

    I've talked to her. Would live to what if anyone has seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-b42f731ad378

  4. #2761
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeoDamerika  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see her when she was in Raleigh?

    Hannah is her name.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-7dfdd74b1425
    The profile is no longer on SA.

  5. #2760

    Hbabeey1

    Anyone ever see her when she was in Raleigh?

    Hannah is her name.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-7dfdd74b1425

  6. #2759
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxamillion8  [View Original Post]
    I always reply that I have the same concerns in paying advance just as much as you. If I don't pay and you do not show up, we don't have anything to loose except my time. If I pay and you don't show up or address is wrong, I have $$ to loose. For public place meet payout. I feel my time is more expensive per hr than hers LOL. So if both are investing the same time, calculating time I'd be loosing more. So thanks but no thank you to any exchanges before we meet and verify we are who we are. There are few real girl out there, I have a girl driving up from Fayetteville to see me today without any payment. So I am sure girl next door don't need me to pay her.
    Can you give me Fayetteville girls number?

  7. #2758

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    #1). Communication from Jess.

    "I ask for 700 for PPM, Cinderella rules (no overnight) at first, protection is a must except for BJ. Then if we vibe, happy to discuss a more long term thing. Long term is all based on what we can work out. Long term is less about the price, but more about the value. Hard to discuss that when we don't know each other and don't know what value there maybe beyond $$ you know? I'm kink friendly and love to explore. ".
    Has anyone actually met with Jess? I'm close. Please give or pm some details if you have.

  8. #2757

    Smart Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 100 in advance to meet at her home. She even sent an address. I ignored hare after that.
    I always reply that I have the same concerns in paying advance just as much as you. If I don't pay and you do not show up, we don't have anything to loose except my time. If I pay and you don't show up or address is wrong, I have $$ to loose. For public place meet payout. I feel my time is more expensive per hr than hers LOL. So if both are investing the same time, calculating time I'd be loosing more. So thanks but no thank you to any exchanges before we meet and verify we are who we are. There are few real girl out there, I have a girl driving up from Fayetteville to see me today without any payment. So I am sure girl next door don't need me to pay her.

  9. #2756
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxamillion8  [View Original Post]
    Talked like normal girl. No progress on meeting, even in public. Starts asking for $$ for nails and facial to meet me via PayPal.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-a3a48130d0b3
    She wanted 100 in advance to meet at her home. She even sent an address. I ignored hare after that.

  10. #2755

    The was a reply to biscuits10 quote

    Never got a response from biscuits via dm or forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxamillion8  [View Original Post]
    Talked like normal girl. No progress on meeting, even in public. Starts asking for $$ for nails and facial to meet me via PayPal.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-a3a48130d0b3

  11. #2754

    Scammer Alert.

    Talked like normal girl. No progress on meeting, even in public. Starts asking for $$ for nails and facial to meet me via PayPal.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-a3a48130d0b3

  12. #2753

    Link?

    Can you share some info or PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a pm.

    I moved on from this one. I've been trying for almost a week now and still no dice. She constantly sends live nudes and videos of her playing with herself yet will not entertain so much as the IDEA of us meeting up. Even for a coffee! I think she either just gets off on the idea of meeting up with someone, or is extremely shy / new to this game.

    Today I finally went direct and asked what size allowance it would take to meet up with her (as I have yet to send her any money at all and figured that was the cause of the cold feet). She proceeded to tell me that she magically started her monthly cycle today (meaning she can't meet for a week-ish now) and then curved the topic completely.

    Luck is either against me or she is playing games. Regardless, I have no tolerance for wasting my time. If anyone has any luck with this one, please do let me know how the hell you got through fog.

  13. #2752

    Sent pm

    Sent you a pm.

    I moved on from this one. I've been trying for almost a week now and still no dice. She constantly sends live nudes and videos of her playing with herself yet will not entertain so much as the IDEA of us meeting up. Even for a coffee! I think she either just gets off on the idea of meeting up with someone, or is extremely shy / new to this game.

    Today I finally went direct and asked what size allowance it would take to meet up with her (as I have yet to send her any money at all and figured that was the cause of the cold feet). She proceeded to tell me that she magically started her monthly cycle today (meaning she can't meet for a week-ish now) and then curved the topic completely.

    Luck is either against me or she is playing games. Regardless, I have no tolerance for wasting my time. If anyone has any luck with this one, please do let me know how the hell you got through fog.

  14. #2751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArgent  [View Original Post]
    I've never understood the stance taken by some on USASG that we must insist upon referring to Sugar Babies as prostitutes. The best sex I've ever had is with some women *who don't know that their prostitutes yet*. There's absolutely no good reason to try to convince them that they are.
    Here is the deal. If you sell your body for sex than you are a *****, all these terms and other labels need to stop.

    I do like the way you worded it though with the asterisk LOL.

  15. #2750
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Sugar baby is a term for women that do not like to be called WGs. Most on that site prefer to scam but there are a few who will give an escort like experience at twice or maybe more the cost. Way too much aggravation for what you are getting.
    I've never understood the stance taken by some on USASG that we must insist upon referring to Sugar Babies as prostitutes. The best sex I've ever had is with some women *who don't know that their prostitutes yet*. There's absolutely no good reason to try to convince them that they are.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape