Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 698 748 1148 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 24039
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14334

    Clara Brazil--Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, both reviewers have two reviews and they both review only her in D. C. The other reviews are for LA and NYC. Both reviews look like bullshit. A great opportunity to get ripped off.
    One of the 2 earlier reviews is gone, and a new one gives her 1/1 as a total ripoff.

  2. #14333

    LCS dice roll and win

    Came across this little number in Chantilly. She left yesterday but shall return next month, or so she says. It's the lady in the pics. 1. for QV but not a clock-watcher. Spent a solid 30 minutes with her having a blast.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...le-md/34262318

    Play hard. Play safe.

  3. #14332

    Clara Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy07  [View Original Post]
    She got two 10 Looks /8. 5 Performance rating reviews on TER. Both reviewers got only 2-3 reviews. Stay away until someone reputable report on it.
    Yeah, both reviewers have two reviews and they both review only her in D. C. The other reviews are for LA and NYC. Both reviews look like bullshit. A great opportunity to get ripped off.

  4. #14331

    Looks like a fake or scam to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick? I searched on the DC forum but didn't find anything. She has one review on the other site.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3200746
    She got two 10 Looks /8. 5 Performance rating reviews on TER. Both reviewers got only 2-3 reviews. Stay away until someone reputable report on it.

  5. #14330

    Sounds Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick? I searched on the DC forum but didn't find anything. She has one review on the other site.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3200746
    The Review on the other site sounds super fake. I would use caution.

  6. #14329

    Clara Brazil

    Anyone seen this chick? I searched on the DC forum but didn't find anything. She has one review on the other site.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3200746

  7. #14328
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotot  [View Original Post]
    Soo. Jealous. Wish I can go there too. Let us know about the covid protocol at the airport yah.
    Take a covid test from a CVS or Target no more than 48 hours in advance. Insurance should cover it. The Canadians will want to see your CDC card as proof of vaccination along with the test results when you arrive at Trudeau. Everything should be loaded into their ArriveCan mobile app. If they are satisfied, then they will let you proceed to immigration. The tricky part is getting a covid test going home. You can take one at the airport, but there are clinics (search Biron) in Montreal that will offer an antigen or PCR test. Antigen test should be should sufficient.

    When I was there in September, they just instituted a vaccine passport. For us, they were willing to accept our CDC vaccine card along with US passport. They had accepted my photo of it, but told me that starting 9/15, they wanted to see a hard copy.

    Definitely enjoyed my time there. Mainly booked escortsxo and euphoria. EscortsXO definitely has the selection of college coeds. Two of them, going by Kate and Naomi, were McGill students. That's like the equivalent of Harvard girls escorting. I had planned to book more from Euphoria, since I used them previously. Managed to find a time to book Katia, who is one of their legends. Wished Heaven was available too. Definitely get a sim card. Wanted to book Daryn from vogmtl, but my schedule didn't work out since I did go sightseeing in Quebec City. Looking to finding a way to go back next year.

  8. #14327
    Quote Originally Posted by JMature  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I am planning a trip to Montreal for work in a few weeks. Any good sites should check out to find ladies?
    Soo. Jealous. Wish I can go there too. Let us know about the covid protocol at the airport yah.

  9. #14326

    Tensome

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandava  [View Original Post]
    Here's an interesting note. I saw her again and we got to talking. She mentioned she had never been with a group and would be willing to try it. Suggested 4 K for 2 hours and no more than 10 guys with covered BJ and full service no extras.

    Intriguing but would need LOL 1) guys and 2) someone to host. Curious what folks think?
    Really? Gee, and I've always wanted to gang bang a girl with nine other guys. Not!!

  10. #14325

    Montreal

    Quote Originally Posted by JMature  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I am planning a trip to Montreal for work in a few weeks. Any good sites should check out to find ladies?
    Here's a start:

    https://escortsxo.com/

    https://www.euphoriagirls.com

    https://www.velvetlovemtl.com/paige

    http://www.xxxceptiongirls.com/

    https://vogmtl.com/

    http://www.escortsxo.com

    A couple of these sites may be inactive: They're from my last trip before COVID.

    The best is:

    https://merb.cc/xenforo/


    If you'd taken 15 seconds to search "Montreal" you would have found my posts from a few months ago. "Search thread" is what this site is all about!

  11. #14324

    Group

    Quote Originally Posted by WindomakeRow  [View Original Post]
    Non-GFE, no CBJ / BJ. Very hot in person (spinner), extremely fit, and knows how to grip and move her body (not a starfish).

    Chill personality, not a clock watcher, clean hotel. Leaving in a few days.
    Here's an interesting note. I saw her again and we got to talking. She mentioned she had never been with a group and would be willing to try it. Suggested 4 K for 2 hours and no more than 10 guys with covered BJ and full service no extras.

    Intriguing but would need LOL 1) guys and 2) someone to host. Curious what folks think?

  12. #14323

    Montreal

    Hello all,

    I am planning a trip to Montreal for work in a few weeks. Any good sites should check out to find ladies?

  13. #14322

    She said yes to MSOG before the act

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29  [View Original Post]
    From what I can tell (basing this opinion off of other posts about her) the common denominator with her is going down on her. I've noticed once guys have done that she seems to be more open. Like some guy said she allowed greek after he made her howl at the moon (cum via going down) another said she tossed his salad (ate his butt). Don't get me wrong. She was very nice to me the 2 times I met with her. Like real nice. So nice I asked her about greek during the session and she told me my member was too big. And she laughed hard when I asked it. Which was awkward because I didn't laugh. So it was her just laughing. But judging from even your review about her. The way u peeped her freshening her box up and then you requesting head and she puts her box in your face requesting the same from you. LOL. My guess is that's why you got more time as she became more accommodating. Had you declined munching the box she may have only given you one pop and no overtime
    I asked her about two pops before my shower; at that point we weren't intimate yet.

    She did ask me about rimming but I declined.

    Hope that helps!

  14. #14321
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    This is the first and only girl that I'be gone down on while mongering. Her need to be cleanly was the only reason I did go down.

    She was pretty much a deadfish during FS but her efforts to get the second pop and no clock watching made her value raise. Everything except FS was good. Perhaps my ethnicity and build made her more affectionate / friendly?

    She's by far the best value for a FS provider in the area since she was friendly and felt like a real GFE experience.
    From what I can tell (basing this opinion off of other posts about her) the common denominator with her is going down on her. I've noticed once guys have done that she seems to be more open. Like some guy said she allowed greek after he made her howl at the moon (cum via going down) another said she tossed his salad (ate his butt). Don't get me wrong. She was very nice to me the 2 times I met with her. Like real nice. So nice I asked her about greek during the session and she told me my member was too big. And she laughed hard when I asked it. Which was awkward because I didn't laugh. So it was her just laughing. But judging from even your review about her. The way u peeped her freshening her box up and then you requesting head and she puts her box in your face requesting the same from you. LOL. My guess is that's why you got more time as she became more accommodating. Had you declined munching the box she may have only given you one pop and no overtime

  15. #14320

    She treated me well when most girls want you out ASAP

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her many moons ago and don't remember her being as fun as everybody says but to be fair I don't go down on these women so that's probably the reason. Seems going down on her is like using a cheat code to unlock her inner freak some thing LOL.
    This is the first and only girl that I'be gone down on while mongering. Her need to be cleanly was the only reason I did go down.

    She was pretty much a deadfish during FS but her efforts to get the second pop and no clock watching made her value raise. Everything except FS was good. Perhaps my ethnicity and build made her more affectionate / friendly?

    She's by far the best value for a FS provider in the area since she was friendly and felt like a real GFE experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape