Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14588

    Mooresville UTR

    I am interested in this UTR you mentioned. Let me know the details. Thanks!

    Cajun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger87  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM.

  2. #14587

    It's gotten bad out there. Shayla Rose edition

    Tried to dump a load out with an old reliable Shayla Rose recently. Holy ball sack. She's gotten huge. Belly like an old bean bag strapped onto a stood up wheel barrow. Just sloppy. On top of it she wouldn't shut her yap, and unlike previous visits wouldn't let me shove my cock in to quiet her banal, excessive chattiness.

    Finally, getting on to the action after a good 20 minutes of hearing her sad stories, I was greeted with a stench most foul from her nether regions. As I am a bare back aficionado, I became quickly concerned about the continued health and safety of my member. A swift pull out, scurry to the bathroom for a vigorous soapy scrub, and out I went with no nut busted.

    I mean, when the courtesan slump busters can't be trusted you know things are seriously F'd up. I will be self-generating knuckle children until this supply / demand imbalance rectifies itself.

    In closing, Shayla is super sloppy fat and stinky now. I've probably left a good 20 loads in her over the years, but time to move the memory of that mare to the old glue factory.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/153699210394

  3. #14586

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by HahaILoveIt50  [View Original Post]
    Looking to meet up with Stephanie. Recommend testing the waters with a QV or should I ball out first visit?
    She told me she only does outcalls if you are going to do a full hour. Anything shorter and you have to go to her incall in Gastonia which I've never been to. I don't know where you are located but if a qv is worth the distance to you, I'd probably test the waters first. Hope it goes well!

  4. #14585

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Artemyr  [View Original Post]
    I've been following the board for like 3 years but have only taken the plunge on two girls here. There are no spinners that do BBBJ here so I'm not really interested in almost any girl around here, I prefer to save up and spend a week or so in Cartagena, Colombia. However, I thought I should probably do my part and contribute. Got a lot of work to do before I can get those Samara digits LOL.

    Stephanie - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stephani...arlotte-636054.

    She was very sweet, calm, and easy to get along with. I'm pretty tall and she was almost as tall as me. Total spinner. Very nice body. $380 for an hour outcall everything covered. Enjoyed her body, ate her out, couple positions, blew in the bag in missionary while making out. First and only time I've seen her. She wasn't mechanical but wasn't entirely into it either. I'd like to see her for a whole night but boy she asking way too much money. These girls don't realize the competition that's only a flight away. I'd recommend her just for her lack of drama but don't expect much intimacy.

    I also hooked up a few times with an Afghani girl off of SA. She was very nice too, a bit standoffish / shy but boy the sounds of her moans when I was beating that pussy up from behind were heavenly. I'm very well endowed and she could take a serious pounding. She asked for $500 at first but I negotiated down to $350. She also did BBBJ. Decent but nothing memorable. I don't know if she's low volume / UTR but might be willing to trade the digits for anyone who has a reliable, spinner with BBBJ. I can't find BBBJCIM for the life of me, seems like all the girls who do that are not the type I'm attracted to in the slightest.

    I'm interested in that Rose Nectar girl but I don't know if she can be trusted or if she has a handler or not. Any info / opinions on if I should take the risk or not would be appreciated.

    Good luck out there and YMMV!
    Looking to meet up with Stephanie. Recommend testing the waters with a QV or should I ball out first visit?

  5. #14584
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer1879  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Rose last week. Enjoy tight pussy and beautiful. Handler is in bathroom but not a problem.
    She's quite the chum monkey. Seems to enjoy a man's seed anywhere you want to put it. Bizarre her "boyfriend" just hangs out and listens to it happen. Guess the need for the fix rules over all of that.

  6. #14583

    Natural Colombian

    Raleigh monger here hoping for some info on this beauty that was in charlotte last week.

    Fatima natural Colombian.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/69607524

  7. #14582

    Yasmin

    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker151  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen these 2 while they are in town? I seen they are doing duos and hoping someone has some intel.

    Yasmin.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3188525.htm

    Bianca.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3480903.htm
    Saw Yasmin the first time he was in town. Super hot Uruguayan chick and very sweet. But her sex skills are about a 2. Cowgirl 100 mph with no motion or rhythm. The k9 view though might be worth the price of admission. As always YMMV.

  8. #14581

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Artemyr  [View Original Post]
    I've been following the board for like 3 years but have only taken the plunge on two girls here. There are no spinners that do BBBJ here so I'm not really interested in almost any girl around here, I prefer to save up and spend a week or so in Cartagena, Colombia. However, I thought I should probably do my part and contribute. Got a lot of work to do before I can get those Samara digits LOL.

    Stephanie - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stephani...arlotte-636054.

    She was very sweet, calm, and easy to get along with. I'm pretty tall and she was almost as tall as me. Total spinner. Very nice body. $380 for an hour outcall everything covered. Enjoyed her body, ate her out, couple positions, blew in the bag in missionary while making out. First and only time I've seen her. She wasn't mechanical but wasn't entirely into it either. I'd like to see her for a whole night but boy she asking way too much money. These girls don't realize the competition that's only a flight away. I'd recommend her just for her lack of drama but don't expect much intimacy.

    I also hooked up a few times with an Afghani girl off of SA. She was very nice too, a bit standoffish / shy but boy the sounds of her moans when I was beating that pussy up from behind were heavenly. I'm very well endowed and she could take a serious pounding. She asked for $500 at first but I negotiated down to $350. She also did BBBJ. Decent but nothing memorable. I don't know if she's low volume / UTR but might be willing to trade the digits for anyone who has a reliable, spinner with BBBJ. I can't find BBBJCIM for the life of me, seems like all the girls who do that are not the type I'm attracted to in the slightest.

    I'm interested in that Rose Nectar girl but I don't know if she can be trusted or if she has a handler or not. Any info / opinions on if I should take the risk or not would be appreciated.

    Good luck out there and YMMV!
    Had a dream with Rose last week. Enjoy tight pussy and beautiful. Handler is in bathroom but not a problem.

  9. #14580

    Tillie

    Quote Originally Posted by DSandman73  [View Original Post]
    Found this one and I am verified. Going Wednesday night. Anyone have any intel?

    https://mysweetporn.escortbook.com/
    Where'd you find her? What makes you think she's in Charlotte? Pics might not be exact from my sleuthing, but she looks legit.

  10. #14579

    Saw Nikki Nightowl or Nicole

    Saw her once before. Since, she has her bad tooth bleached or something and her chest scares are more healed.

    But anyway what is it with girls not wanting to get on top? Put that sh! T in your ad.

    With that booty on her doggy is good but would love to see it in reverse cowgirl!

  11. #14578

    Agree on Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone7  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her but failed.

    She stood me up once. Next time she didn't respond to my confirmation text so cut my losses. Two hours later she said she is available and wants me to come right then. When I said no, she complained and tried to make it my fault.

    Don't know if it's demons, she overbooks or whatever but I don't have time for that. Especially at that price point.

    Glad you had a good time.
    Same experience with Madison about a month ago. Booked her in advance, then got a "dog ate my homework" type of excuse for why she had to cancel.

  12. #14577

    Meelissa'skiss aka tina

    Anyone seen this chick in the gastonia shelby area? https://shelby-nc.skipthegames.com/f...s/386929644978.

  13. #14576
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    Consider yourself lucky as she's been reported here robbing mongers.
    Glad I saw this post. Was going to see her this week. Thankee boys.

  14. #14575
    Quote Originally Posted by JaredGoff  [View Original Post]
    Keep us posted. I have reached out as well but have yet to hear back.
    Same here. Please report back as you'll probably get to see her before I do.

  15. #14574
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker151  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen these 2 while they are in town? I seen they are doing duos and hoping someone has some intel.

    Yasmin.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3188525.htm

    Bianca.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3480903.htm
    Have not but that looks like fun! Curious to see what the donation would be like?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape