Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,736 to 15,750 of 30326
-
11-03-21 11:28 #14591Senior Member

Posts: 222Passion
I saw Passion yesterday. Everything covered. Nice girl. Very clean apartment. I would see her again. Half hour 150.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/967394498340
-
11-03-21 07:22 #14590Senior Member

Posts: 7335Shayla
It has been 2 or 3 months since I last saw her but she was extremely chatty then. There wasn't any odor but she has gained a lot of weight. I tried to contact her a couple of weeks ago but she wasn't responding. I draw a hard line when they start getting smelly. That is one thing that really turns me off. I guess she has been taking too many loads and it is souring inside her?
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 23:34 #14589Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-02-21 23:02 #14588Senior Member

Posts: 113Mooresville UTR
I am interested in this UTR you mentioned. Let me know the details. Thanks!
Cajun.
Originally Posted by Ranger87
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 21:37 #14587Senior Member

Posts: 719It's gotten bad out there. Shayla Rose edition
Tried to dump a load out with an old reliable Shayla Rose recently. Holy ball sack. She's gotten huge. Belly like an old bean bag strapped onto a stood up wheel barrow. Just sloppy. On top of it she wouldn't shut her yap, and unlike previous visits wouldn't let me shove my cock in to quiet her banal, excessive chattiness.
Finally, getting on to the action after a good 20 minutes of hearing her sad stories, I was greeted with a stench most foul from her nether regions. As I am a bare back aficionado, I became quickly concerned about the continued health and safety of my member. A swift pull out, scurry to the bathroom for a vigorous soapy scrub, and out I went with no nut busted.
I mean, when the courtesan slump busters can't be trusted you know things are seriously F'd up. I will be self-generating knuckle children until this supply / demand imbalance rectifies itself.
In closing, Shayla is super sloppy fat and stinky now. I've probably left a good 20 loads in her over the years, but time to move the memory of that mare to the old glue factory.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/153699210394
-
11-02-21 19:51 #14586Regular Member

Posts: 14Stephanie
She told me she only does outcalls if you are going to do a full hour. Anything shorter and you have to go to her incall in Gastonia which I've never been to. I don't know where you are located but if a qv is worth the distance to you, I'd probably test the waters first. Hope it goes well!
Originally Posted by HahaILoveIt50
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 19:02 #14585Regular Member

Posts: 15Stephanie
Looking to meet up with Stephanie. Recommend testing the waters with a QV or should I ball out first visit?
Originally Posted by Artemyr
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 18:58 #14584Senior Member

Posts: 719She's quite the chum monkey. Seems to enjoy a man's seed anywhere you want to put it. Bizarre her "boyfriend" just hangs out and listens to it happen. Guess the need for the fix rules over all of that.
Originally Posted by Summer1879
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 18:55 #14583Senior Member

Posts: 70Natural Colombian
Raleigh monger here hoping for some info on this beauty that was in charlotte last week.
Fatima natural Colombian.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/69607524
-
11-02-21 18:46 #14582Senior Member

Posts: 70Yasmin
Saw Yasmin the first time he was in town. Super hot Uruguayan chick and very sweet. But her sex skills are about a 2. Cowgirl 100 mph with no motion or rhythm. The k9 view though might be worth the price of admission. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Cracker151
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 17:17 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 34Rose
Had a dream with Rose last week. Enjoy tight pussy and beautiful. Handler is in bathroom but not a problem.
Originally Posted by Artemyr
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 16:37 #14580Senior Member

Posts: 215Tillie
Where'd you find her? What makes you think she's in Charlotte? Pics might not be exact from my sleuthing, but she looks legit.
Originally Posted by DSandman73
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 14:46 #14579Regular Member

Posts: 17Saw Nikki Nightowl or Nicole
Saw her once before. Since, she has her bad tooth bleached or something and her chest scares are more healed.
But anyway what is it with girls not wanting to get on top? Put that sh! T in your ad.
With that booty on her doggy is good but would love to see it in reverse cowgirl!
-
11-02-21 13:29 #14578Senior Member

Posts: 51Agree on Madison
Same experience with Madison about a month ago. Booked her in advance, then got a "dog ate my homework" type of excuse for why she had to cancel.
Originally Posted by Wishbone7
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 13:00 #14577Senior Member

Posts: 170Meelissa'skiss aka tina
Anyone seen this chick in the gastonia shelby area? https://shelby-nc.skipthegames.com/f...s/386929644978.











Reply With Quote





