Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 37376
-
11-02-21 15:11 #22946Senior Member

Posts: 201Info
Did you see her? She posts regularly so I'm thinking of taking a shot. Just want some info if anyone has any to share.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 14:24 #22945Senior Member

Posts: 36Mamacita
Has anyone tried this one out? I see her post every now and then. Been thinking about contacting.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/396322448022
-
11-02-21 12:02 #22944Asshole

Posts: 567I know right! Sad.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 11:04 #22943Senior Member

Posts: 313Having the same problem. Been trying to get a hold of her for a few weeks. Comms were great when she first showed back up with the new number and were just about to nail down a day we both were free at the same time. That day came and there has been absolute silence. I saw her tryst ad go up with yet a difference number and have yet to get any response for nearly a month.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
Where she is staying bugs me a bit. I really try to avoid that place if I can and the knock on the door bugs me a bit. I hope she isn't going down that ugly road so many others often head down.
-
11-02-21 09:14 #22942Senior Member

Posts: 69Kat / embermoon
She is only available when she is posting. I always hit her up when she post. She told me she is only available then. I wanted to see her on a regular but unfortunatly only available when she post.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 05:46 #22941Senior Member

Posts: 316She was posting around June or July like you said. I was trying to get in touch with her after that but she went radio silent. I was trying to hit up that number a couple of times but I never got anything back. And I never saw her ads on stg anymore so I gave up. I don't think she's active right now I haven't seen anything about her in months.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 00:16 #22940Senior Member

Posts: 135Kat / Embermoon
I was thinking of feeding the Kat (aka Embermoon) down in Petersburg. But double checking, it looks like she hasn't advertised since July. I hate to hit a cold number that might be in someone else's hands by now, so I'm just curious if anyone has seen her recently, or at least knows if she is still active.
Thanks!
-
11-01-21 13:19 #22939Senior Member

Posts: 106Tina
Yeah I think she needs to it started off great the first 2 times I saw her then the 3rd was a disaster not fresh at all then the infamous knock on the door this was my first time not finishing with her. She's on something stronger than cigarettes and booze.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 12:42 #22938Senior Member

Posts: 316I also saw her on Saturday it was my first time meeting her she made sweet love to me. With all the talk on here about underage girls lets now change the subject to the other side of the spectrum, a grand mother. Anyone know how old she is? She's older than what I like but I did enjoy her performance. We did BBFS cim. I enjoyed her sex skills it was a no rush session. I wish other girls could perform like this. I felt like a new born baby sucking on her fun bags. I must have taken too much Cialis because I couldn't finish so I asked for cim she said ok and she slurpped down my jesus juice like it was the nectar from the gods.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/tina2020
-
11-01-21 11:35 #22937Senior Member

Posts: 484Tina
I saw her on Saturday. She has some personal issues going on and is taking a break.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 11:14 #22936Senior Member

Posts: 187CiCi
Went and saw Cici this weekend: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/086529945818.
I was warned that she was a bit of a mess, but I was craving a BBBJCIM and she was the only provider responding. We talked a bit and she was down for $. When I got there she kept delaying and delaying, I about left when she said she could come to my car. Found a quiet spot and she did her thing (very standard, nothing amazing). She seems like a nice girl, but between the delays and being a wreck I don't think I will be repeating.
-
11-01-21 10:11 #22935Asshole

Posts: 567Tina
Anyone heard from her lately? Have tried to tx and call her several times last week but to no avail. Strange in that or comms were good.
-
10-31-21 19:07 #22934Senior Member

Posts: 68Agreed. The last provider I met said I was her fifth appointment but first to actually show up. And then we wonder why they start asking for deposits.
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 19:02 #22933Senior Member

Posts: 68Lynn (love2 relax)
Saw Lynn.
Took a little bit of an effort to schedule something. Did a bit of phone tag. Either she was busy or I was. But worth it. She does prefer calling versus texting so be prepared for that.
A little bit heavier and older (to me. Guessing not to most of the other mongers on here) but some fine ass titties. Large and squishy with lovely pink nipples.
She was super sweet. Like, she could give Staxx a run for her money on how sweet she is. Personality is no less than a 10/10.
$. 5 for the hour. (I think I got those symbols right but if it seems wrong lmk).
Undressed and and laid on the bed face down. Started with a massage. Which was basically just a lot of light rubbing. I felt like I was a dog being petted. Which may not sound nice but I enjoyed it. I didn't really know what I wanted and I'm an awkward person who's hard to read so more than likely my fault at not being specific.
Did a flip and same thing but she gave jr a tease. She wanted to make sure he was happy and he was. She asked if I wanted a CBJ and I agreed. Wasn't bad. She later asked what I would like to do next. Went cowgirl followed by doggy until I filled the bag. She told me to lay back down and she'd clean me up. Started a massage again for a few minutes until I asked her what was the time and it happened to be to be time was up. I probably could have gone longer if I didn't ask. But I got a friend who's supposed to come looking for me if I don't check in after a certain point when I meet new providers. When it came time to get up, dressed, and out the door I was so relaxed I was weak in the knees.
Would repeat. Although might ask for deep tissue or Nuru next time (she did warn me other services may not be available if I ask for a Nuru).
She seemed to want to know what kinks I had so that may suggest she's open to other things. I'm pretty vanilla though so I couldn't tell you what she might be willing to do. I'd say book her and when you meet her discuss that for the next appointment.
-
10-31-21 15:21 #22932Senior Member

Posts: 1084Daisy was one of the best I've had. That lady can ride and knows how to use her mouth. I used to see her when she was acrotfrom Hooters I'm Chester.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





