Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,446 to 14,460 of 37376
-
10-31-21 15:09 #22931Senior Member

Posts: 155Midlothian
It is a area in chesterfield.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 15:09 #22930Senior Member

Posts: 638Stay away from underage girls. Who would want thay anyway?
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 14:43 #22929Senior Member

Posts: 316So what city is this Midlothian?
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 14:08 #22928Senior Member

Posts: 155Confirmed sting operation
I was right, chesterfield country police just announced today they had a two day operation arresting men making arrangements with underage girls. They arrested 17 people. Even have a video of them opening the hotel room grabbing one of them on thier Facebook page. Stay safe boys and think with your big head.
Originally Posted by Wysiwug
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 11:52 #22927Senior Member

Posts: 391Daisy
Hey fellas,
Monday morning isn't here yet. I'm pulling out of the area at 4:30 am. In the mean time I get a text from this on: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/921159453078 Although the ad I referenced says outcall she does in fact have a room in Hopewell. I know she's had mixed reviews but for me she's always delivered on everything. I think if you treat her right she treats you right. There's a reason why she asked me to post. So check out my other post under Stupid Bullshit.
-
10-31-21 09:08 #22926Senior Member

Posts: 1449Damn last tag is a dud. Sorry man but I'm sure your gunna have great find in charlotte. Heard the traveling providers stop there frequently. Good luck stay safe.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 00:14 #22925Senior Member

Posts: 371Well. I have a real job and make 6 figures so. It's not that hard to be honest. I'm sure some others are also well off. But so far the higher end girls have been worth it for me.
Originally Posted by FanBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 16:34 #22924Senior Member

Posts: 391My Last Tag.Sigh.
Saw this one early early this morning. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/534217153051 What can I say fellas. She was staying off of west broad near Glenside. I wouldn't call it a waste of time it's just I've had better times by myself with porno off the internet and a six pack. Damage was. 60 for a qv. Her body is wrecked. She was a dead fish lay. Can't repeat cause I leave Monday for Charlotte, but wouldn't repeat regardless. After seeing her I felt like I donated to charity and for my trouble I got laid. She's safe and I think if you wanted to put in the effort, time and money you could craft her into your little *****. But really? Why.
Looking forward to my first date in Charlotte. I think I have a pretty good shot at losing my Charlotte virginity Tuesday afternoon. I think she is the "Lynn" of Charlotte. Here's her ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/59478482.
I'll let you all know how it goes.stay safe everyone. I will miss this area.
-
10-30-21 15:49 #22923Banned Member

Posts: 105Let's put in perspective; minimum age to check-in at a notel / hotel is 18. Obviously this is a fishing expedition for whomever.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 14:58 #22922Senior Member

Posts: 147Has anyone dreamed of this chick before?
Has anyone dreamed of this chick before?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/769938203845
Every time I tried to reach her she never responds yet continues to place ads once and a while.
-
10-30-21 10:13 #22921Senior Member

Posts: 1449Some people just got little more discretionary money. Not me I can see Eros provider once every few weeks or if I hit at casino maybe more LOL. Be safe.
Originally Posted by FanBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 09:23 #22920Senior Member

Posts: 316Sounds like Chris Hansen from to catch a predator is back to his old antics LOL.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 23:46 #22919Senior Member

Posts: 108How do people got money for all that kind of play in a day?
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 22:53 #22918Senior Member

Posts: 490Demie Ross
Saw this girl today:
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6058756.htm
I have seen 5 or 6 girls from this agency, she was the best by a mile (and the others are good). Body is 100% all natural, ass and tits perfect. She only had time for 30 min. I got so horny in the car ride afterwards thinking about the session I had to stop at an AMP on the way home.
-
10-29-21 14:17 #22917Regular Member

Posts: 6I tried to see her and she didn't respond quick at all and then ghosted me.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





