Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 1694
-
10-31-21 17:22 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 111Off topic post.
I was recently in Vegas at the bunny ranch and the hottest girl in the line up wanted 2500 60 min 1600 30 minutes and 800 quick 15 minutes LOL.
I had to laugh and pass. The three guys I went with were the only customers and no budging even in a pandemic.
Went down the road to Sherri's where I got a hot little white spinner for 300 15 minutes quickie. Was worth it there.
Just informing what is going on out there. Sheri ranch had a better atmosphere and ladies by far.
-
10-26-21 15:44 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 26If you're talking about spa then it's totally legit
If he speaking of spa then totally correct. You all will know that name very well, very soon.
-
10-24-21 14:41 #1092Regular Member

Posts: 20Facebook
Does anyone have advice on how to find an Escort or Body-rub on Facebook.
-
10-23-21 09:45 #1091Banned Member

Posts: 555If you we're really trying to help your UTR you would just be giving her number out not asking for other members UTR numbers. You are a scam sir. There will be no apology because there is nothing to apologize for. Facts are facts. If you're going to help out your girl just help her out new guy.
Originally Posted by LuckySmile
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 01:56 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 170Scam
It's ok Islandguy.
Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999
[View Original Post]
If you realize later you were an ass accusing me of being uncle, I'll still share her number with you but I'd like to ask for an apology in return.
-
10-22-21 12:29 #1089Banned Member

Posts: 555Scam
This is a scam possibly run by Uncle LEO who is just trying to get your UTR's numbers. You will not get a number and return. Seen it before. Do not give this guy anything.
Originally Posted by LuckySmile
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 17:23 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 200I'm pretty sure he was being facetious hence the LOL at the end of his statement.
Originally Posted by Barons
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 14:25 #1087Banned Member

Posts: 114'Knowed' and 'butt' lmao
I find it amusing when someone who takes the time to correct a mongers spelling can't spell himself.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 18:13 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 793Columbia vs Colombia
I also knowed that butt didn't call him out on it. LOL.
Originally Posted by LongJohn74
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 17:42 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 99Country is actually spelled Colombia. Sorry I'm a grammar nazi and can't help myself.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 11:47 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 439Not In Columbia, From Columbia
She's in Nashville based on her ad. She's from Columbia the country. Not the town in Tennessee that might as well be North Alabama.
Originally Posted by ColtonFord
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 11:32 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 1250Good ideas
For wise advice.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 09:48 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 439Be Prepared
With all the talk in the escort review forum about the facebook page exposing people, it is a good reminder to be prepared for anything. Including legal issues. It seems Nashville LEO are a bit more relaxed than they were a few years ago, as I don't see very many posts related to busts. That being said, I think if you're going to play in this hobby, make sure you have a criminal defense lawyer in your contacts, and the money to pay them.
-
09-06-21 01:13 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 1250Agreed
I agree with your points. It won't change anything but I agree.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 17:35 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 1308Damn she has some nice titties LOL. She can give me a ride any day. And by ride, I mean ride this dick LOL.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer;5529138[URL









Reply With Quote





