Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 963 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 1013 1063 1463 1963 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 37376
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22946

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Michelle that "retired" back in May. I'm trying to get better at using the search so I don't ask easy to find answers LOL.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/481432795458
    Did you see her? She posts regularly so I'm thinking of taking a shot. Just want some info if anyone has any to share.

  2. #22945

    Mamacita

    Has anyone tried this one out? I see her post every now and then. Been thinking about contacting.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/396322448022

  3. #22944
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Having the same problem. Been trying to get a hold of her for a few weeks. Comms were great when she first showed back up with the new number and were just about to nail down a day we both were free at the same time. That day came and there has been absolute silence. I saw her tryst ad go up with yet a difference number and have yet to get any response for nearly a month.

    Where she is staying bugs me a bit. I really try to avoid that place if I can and the knock on the door bugs me a bit. I hope she isn't going down that ugly road so many others often head down.
    I know right! Sad.

  4. #22943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her lately? Have tried to tx and call her several times last week but to no avail. Strange in that or comms were good.
    Having the same problem. Been trying to get a hold of her for a few weeks. Comms were great when she first showed back up with the new number and were just about to nail down a day we both were free at the same time. That day came and there has been absolute silence. I saw her tryst ad go up with yet a difference number and have yet to get any response for nearly a month.

    Where she is staying bugs me a bit. I really try to avoid that place if I can and the knock on the door bugs me a bit. I hope she isn't going down that ugly road so many others often head down.

  5. #22942

    Kat / embermoon

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of feeding the Kat (aka Embermoon) down in Petersburg. But double checking, it looks like she hasn't advertised since July. I hate to hit a cold number that might be in someone else's hands by now, so I'm just curious if anyone has seen her recently, or at least knows if she is still active.

    Thanks!
    She is only available when she is posting. I always hit her up when she post. She told me she is only available then. I wanted to see her on a regular but unfortunatly only available when she post.

  6. #22941
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of feeding the Kat (aka Embermoon) down in Petersburg. But double checking, it looks like she hasn't advertised since July. I hate to hit a cold number that might be in someone else's hands by now, so I'm just curious if anyone has seen her recently, or at least knows if she is still active.

    Thanks!
    She was posting around June or July like you said. I was trying to get in touch with her after that but she went radio silent. I was trying to hit up that number a couple of times but I never got anything back. And I never saw her ads on stg anymore so I gave up. I don't think she's active right now I haven't seen anything about her in months.

  7. #22940

    Kat / Embermoon

    I was thinking of feeding the Kat (aka Embermoon) down in Petersburg. But double checking, it looks like she hasn't advertised since July. I hate to hit a cold number that might be in someone else's hands by now, so I'm just curious if anyone has seen her recently, or at least knows if she is still active.

    Thanks!

  8. #22939

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Saturday. She has some personal issues going on and is taking a break.
    Yeah I think she needs to it started off great the first 2 times I saw her then the 3rd was a disaster not fresh at all then the infamous knock on the door this was my first time not finishing with her. She's on something stronger than cigarettes and booze.

  9. #22938
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Saturday. She has some personal issues going on and is taking a break.
    I also saw her on Saturday it was my first time meeting her she made sweet love to me. With all the talk on here about underage girls lets now change the subject to the other side of the spectrum, a grand mother. Anyone know how old she is? She's older than what I like but I did enjoy her performance. We did BBFS cim. I enjoyed her sex skills it was a no rush session. I wish other girls could perform like this. I felt like a new born baby sucking on her fun bags. I must have taken too much Cialis because I couldn't finish so I asked for cim she said ok and she slurpped down my jesus juice like it was the nectar from the gods.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tina2020

  10. #22937

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her lately? Have tried to tx and call her several times last week but to no avail. Strange in that or comms were good.
    I saw her on Saturday. She has some personal issues going on and is taking a break.

  11. #22936

    CiCi

    Went and saw Cici this weekend: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/086529945818.

    I was warned that she was a bit of a mess, but I was craving a BBBJCIM and she was the only provider responding. We talked a bit and she was down for $. When I got there she kept delaying and delaying, I about left when she said she could come to my car. Found a quiet spot and she did her thing (very standard, nothing amazing). She seems like a nice girl, but between the delays and being a wreck I don't think I will be repeating.

  12. #22935

    Tina

    Anyone heard from her lately? Have tried to tx and call her several times last week but to no avail. Strange in that or comms were good.

  13. #22934
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Why would anyone invite a stranger in with any large amount of money in there. A couple girls have told me they have been robbed lately and are getting out the game and I've read here a few mongers have been cheated too. We got to treat each other better.
    Agreed. The last provider I met said I was her fifth appointment but first to actually show up. And then we wonder why they start asking for deposits.

  14. #22933

    Lynn (love2 relax)

    Saw Lynn.

    Took a little bit of an effort to schedule something. Did a bit of phone tag. Either she was busy or I was. But worth it. She does prefer calling versus texting so be prepared for that.

    A little bit heavier and older (to me. Guessing not to most of the other mongers on here) but some fine ass titties. Large and squishy with lovely pink nipples.

    She was super sweet. Like, she could give Staxx a run for her money on how sweet she is. Personality is no less than a 10/10.

    $. 5 for the hour. (I think I got those symbols right but if it seems wrong lmk).

    Undressed and and laid on the bed face down. Started with a massage. Which was basically just a lot of light rubbing. I felt like I was a dog being petted. Which may not sound nice but I enjoyed it. I didn't really know what I wanted and I'm an awkward person who's hard to read so more than likely my fault at not being specific.

    Did a flip and same thing but she gave jr a tease. She wanted to make sure he was happy and he was. She asked if I wanted a CBJ and I agreed. Wasn't bad. She later asked what I would like to do next. Went cowgirl followed by doggy until I filled the bag. She told me to lay back down and she'd clean me up. Started a massage again for a few minutes until I asked her what was the time and it happened to be to be time was up. I probably could have gone longer if I didn't ask. But I got a friend who's supposed to come looking for me if I don't check in after a certain point when I meet new providers. When it came time to get up, dressed, and out the door I was so relaxed I was weak in the knees.

    Would repeat. Although might ask for deep tissue or Nuru next time (she did warn me other services may not be available if I ask for a Nuru).

    She seemed to want to know what kinks I had so that may suggest she's open to other things. I'm pretty vanilla though so I couldn't tell you what she might be willing to do. I'd say book her and when you meet her discuss that for the next appointment.

  15. #22932
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Monday morning isn't here yet. I'm pulling out of the area at 4:30 am. In the mean time I get a text from this on: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/921159453078 Although the ad I referenced says outcall she does in fact have a room in Hopewell. I know she's had mixed reviews but for me she's always delivered on everything. I think if you treat her right she treats you right. There's a reason why she asked me to post. So check out my other post under Stupid Bullshit.
    Daisy was one of the best I've had. That lady can ride and knows how to use her mouth. I used to see her when she was acrotfrom Hooters I'm Chester.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape