Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 8176
-
11-03-21 15:04 #3211Senior Member

Posts: 629Arianna21
This one just left my place. She sent me a message yesterday so I hit her up this morning. Setup was pretty easy. Said she was cool with PPM and immediately said she was free at the moment and would come over and do a BJ for 150. I said is that all you offer? She said at the moment due to her period. I said well if that's all you can do I'm more comfortable around 100. She instantly said okay. Came over rather quickly and she is the girl in the profile but a bit heavier. Not fat, thick but extremely cute. We made out on the couch, she pulled out her tits which were very nice. She started sucking and wow this girl is talented. She does the stuff girls should do. The stuff you ask a gf or wife to do and they won't. Very sloppy, dripping spit from above onto it, slapping it against her face and lips. I blew in her mouth about 15 minutes in and she swallowed. I really wanted to go further with her but still seemed fair, the low fee and she came to me and performed well. I'll def see her again and am sure I can get the whole thing for 2 bills.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-53dfde4bf8ac
Extra pics she sent.
-
11-03-21 13:03 #3210Senior Member

Posts: 100Lovelylady2
Recently met with this one today, she came over and as soon as we entered my room, she started removing her clothes. She's tall, thick body. DATY, BBJ was really good, almost lost my load had to switch to control the pace, went inside her and BBFSCIP, we took a little break and talked, she started BBJ again, got little man up, and then I had to go doggy to see her fat ass, came all over her ass and back. Damage was $$ I probably won't repeat, the looks are not there for me but it was fun.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-0bab52a6694f
-
11-02-21 14:27 #3209Senior Member

Posts: 341Yikes
I had her on the corner of bed edge fucking her tight little asshole for 3 she stayed the day and let me blow again on her lips she was a nice girl been meaning to reach out just haven't had the time.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 12:46 #3208Senior Member

Posts: 36Search Options
On the search page, go to the bottom of the options on the left. Hit reset all and then enter the name of the profile you are searching for in the box that says "Profile Text" just above the lower search button. This is the best way to quickly find the target of your search.
Originally Posted by MisterFixIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 12:11 #3207Senior Member

Posts: 30We can't keep satisfying the GPS. That's how they keep upping the donation and even reducing the time.
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]
We need to remember we have the control, not them.
-
11-02-21 11:04 #3206Senior Member

Posts: 155Searching options on SA
Is there a way to search for a specific member? I see some of you have recommended profile names but I can't see a way to find them.
-
11-02-21 10:35 #3205Senior Member

Posts: 201CulturedDiva
I plan to take the plunge based on your feedback. Any feedback on her appearance / body? She is now requesting 500 for two hours as another member mentioned. I have had a good vibe so far. And she confirmed that the second meeting becomes is even better with BBFS.
Originally Posted by Cupcake4
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 11:36 #3204Senior Member

Posts: 307Thick blonde freak
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-fae929adc412
Was in Orlando this weekend and saw this one. Very chill Thicker which is what I like. Big backside and chest. Open menu for the most part. She is very submissive. Seniors email for more info.
-
10-30-21 16:13 #3203Senior Member

Posts: 1172How was the body on her? I'm always weary when they don't show body pics. Usually means they're either sloppy or too fat for me. Glad you had fun though and for an all night it's worth the 4 bills.
Originally Posted by Cupcake4
[View Original Post]
She can be had for much less man. Next time she reaches out lower the offer and she'll go for it. She always reminded me of that girl from The Shining for some reason.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 11:21 #3202Senior Member

Posts: 30Major GPS. Before it was 400 coins /3 now 500/2.
Originally Posted by Cupcake4
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 15:36 #3201Senior Member

Posts: 299What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Eustisflman
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 19:41 #3200Senior Member

Posts: 55Ya, she hit me with needing about 70 bucks to get her transmission fixed and she would meet up. During the our back and forth she said she is in South Orlando, then said she was in Winter Springs, which isn't south Orlando as we all know. I sent her an addy to an eatery that was in Winter Garden, and now she, he or it changed location and now in Winter Garden. Just another scammer. Once I told this person I don't use any type of cash app, pay pal etc, crickets.
Originally Posted by Eustisflman
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 12:47 #3199Senior Member

Posts: 574Marie69
Wants $$ before a meet. Avoid. No link as I already blocked her. In Winter Garden area.
-
10-24-21 12:40 #3198Senior Member

Posts: 574Wildsugarbabe
Fun gal hooked up with her a few times and great fun https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-45eebd584053.
-
10-19-21 21:15 #3197Regular Member

Posts: 2Swimbabe96
Went out with her, had a few drinks and took her back she was an absolute blast. Had great tits. Probably the most fun I've had on SA.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-d26e81ae7d68













Reply With Quote





