Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,506 to 17,520 of 41280
-
11-02-21 17:22 #23775Senior Member

Posts: 137Ronnie
Finally got around to seeing Ronnie. Wish I would of seen her sooner. So cute and fresh, had Jr. Rock hard. She's very tiny so got to take it kinda easy on her, which is why I prefer slim thick girls. But ill def be repeating! Had her legs pushed back in Mish and a hand on her neck and she soaked jr. With her jucies dripping off the boys. She was definitely enjoying herself also which is nice to see.
-
11-02-21 16:49 #23774Senior Member

Posts: 1246Dayzie Doll Blak
That's Felicia! She's been around for a LONG time, since the old Back Pages days. She used to live with Martina back in the day in the Julington Creek area. From what I remember, she's gone down hill, gotten fat, and has bad hygiene now. I haven't heard of any good reports. Most recently, she went by Leann Blak. She was a troubled youth and was in a program at Camp Blanding and would fuck / blow the administrators.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
She's been using those pics for a long time!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kitty-blak-or-leanna-blak-escort-jacksonville-577654#erotic
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/leann-blak/30900121
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/leann-blak/407439693066
-
11-02-21 16:21 #23773Regular Member

Posts: 14Been a few months since I tried to see her
Belly's gotten a lot larger since those pics were taken, and the aforementioned attitude problem is certainly still there. But the main reason I didn't go through with it was some weird rash along one side of her jaw she was obviously failing to cover with makeup. Nope. Kept my Mario coins that night.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 15:34 #23772Senior Member

Posts: 86There was an as saying she had the never ending gift before she disappeared.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 11:54 #23771Regular Member

Posts: 1Saw her yesterday for $$ a bargain LOL. She looks clean and off candy. PM for pics.
Originally Posted by TheShelby
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 10:55 #23770Senior Member

Posts: 388Seeking.
Seeking simply has too many moving parts to keep track of. Separate phones, they are picky about how you pay to join, girls almost never have a place to meet so you are stuck renting a room and doing it in a way to minimize your visible tracks (more prepaid cards and booking online). And I haven't even gotten to having to meet and greet and going through all of that process. If you have an addictive personality, you can go wild just trying to get more and more pussy Once you do all of that you can find some really fine women, who are low risk, usually will go bare, and have some memorable experiences. But all of those moving parts are risk. Only time was busted by the SO was playing in seeking.
Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8
[View Original Post]
Do I miss University Playmates...hell yeah, Charlie never led me wrong
-
11-02-21 10:53 #23769Senior Member

Posts: 266Interesting
Last time I contacted her she was acting weird as well and for the first time ever was demanding a pic, even though she knows me well. It was weird, I removed her from my go-to list because it just didn't feel right. I have stepped away from mongering in the area and I'm only doing so when I travel now. It is just to low quality here and to dangerous to boot. It's always been less than you would expect for such a large city, but it is real bad now, like Compton in the 80's and 90's bad.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 10:44 #23768Senior Member

Posts: 266Appears to be Pixie
That appears to be a girl who went by Pixie. Saw her twice, first time was awesome, second time was terrible. She was super paranoid even though I had seen her before and rushed me from the start. Never saw her again after that.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 10:40 #23767Senior Member

Posts: 321Dude you couldn't tell this one would have a fat gut from the fat ass and cellulite body? Not sure when fat became okay. But these girls today are just huge and completely out of any decent shape.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 10:40 #23766Senior Member

Posts: 266Duval is the worst
I have mongered in at least 30 different states and easily 100 different cities, and out of everywhere I have been Jax is by far the worst. There may be worse somewhere, but I have not been there.
Originally Posted by MrNelson
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 10:37 #23765Senior Member

Posts: 266Dayzie Doll
Dayzie Doll has been reviewed a few times, possibly under a different name. I have seen her and I would agree with the reviews, she has somewhat of an attitude and a smell down below. But she does look mostly like her pics. Those pics are a few years old and it has been at least 4 years since I've seen her.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 08:08 #23764Senior Member

Posts: 470Dayzie Doll Blak
She's been around on the ads since earlier this year, outcall only, but must be something going on. A fake? She has 904 digits and looks damn good.
Another name? There's a young Daisy by not this chick.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/964310211464
Michelle popped up again, one message, no reply. Keep your eyes out.
-
11-02-21 06:04 #23763Senior Member

Posts: 690Lightening. You Got It Right, Never Pay Up Front! I Learned The Same Lesson
Black Lightening you are so right, we all need to remember this. These shanks need us, we don't need them!
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
Once that simple concept is learned, namely these providers need our cash daily, be it for rent, for candy, for food, for whatever. They need our cash each and every day. Without your cash fellow mongers these girls would be homeless and without their much needed candy. So we have the bargaining chip, the cash.
I too have been screwed by paying before the deed was done. But remembering the simple concept that we mongers have what the providers desperately need, I started to say no, I give the cash after the deed is done.
It is much better when we remember that our cash is in charge, not the provider.
-
11-01-21 22:26 #23762Senior Member

Posts: 1170About ole Ashleigh
Yeah, I stopped seeing her for those very reasons. She was getting out of shape but more importantly, the stench was out of this world! Another moneymaker smelling like a sewer! SMH.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 19:42 #23761Regular Member

Posts: 18Yah cause, in Cali there are no lying unkempt girls on drugs. It's just in Duval.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






