Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #1304
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlow25  [View Original Post]
    Awesome, I will check these ones out, thank you sir.
    Looks like Imani is running an $80/ hhr topless special.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186932

  2. #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I love big natural boobs as well. Rhonda (ad below), who I haven't seen in 10 years comes to mind. I'm not sure if hers are natural because it's been so long. Imani (ad below) are huge as well. Bella (ad below) are not as huge as Rhonda and Imani, but are very nice. I believed Sophia (Latina) at Old Town are natural as well, because they feel very soft. She is not in SD now and I don't know when she'll be back. I believed theses 4 ladies have huge naturals.

    Most of the girls I see now I believed had some work done with their boobs.

    Rhonda

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128480


    Bella

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038


    Imani

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186932
    Awesome, I will check these ones out, thank you sir.

  3. #1302
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlow25  [View Original Post]
    No problem, I didn't want to just be a lurker here. Thought I go ahead and give a review, haven't done much in San Diego so not much to review. I did see this one, I want to say here name was Vanessa, but I could be making that completely up.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145685

    Anyways, these picture are not accurate at all and I almost left when she opened the door but I felt bad. The massage was bad and the finish was bad. Just all around bad, may have caught her on a bad day because it was awful all around.

    King could you recommend any providers with big naturals? Don't have to have the best face or anything and could even be a little heavier, I just love big soft natural boobs.

    I love big natural boobs as well. Rhonda (ad below), who I haven't seen in 10 years comes to mind. I'm not sure if hers are natural because it's been so long. Imani (ad below) are huge as well. Bella (ad below) are not as huge as Rhonda and Imani, but are very nice. I believed Sophia (Latina) at Old Town are natural as well, because they feel very soft. She is not in SD now and I don't know when she'll be back. I believed theses 4 ladies have huge naturals.

    Most of the girls I see now I believed had some work done with their boobs.

    Rhonda

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128480


    Bella

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038


    Imani

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186932

  4. #1301
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I'm glad I haven't pulled the trigger because I would have been disappointed with the "meh" face. But man her body and those boobs look so gooood! A reputable provider would never short a client on time. If a client pops before the time is up, massage them until time is up or offer a some money back if shes going to end the session.

    I'll stick with my fav Latina and Asian hotties for now.
    No problem, I didn't want to just be a lurker here. Thought I go ahead and give a review, haven't done much in San Diego so not much to review. I did see this one, I want to say here name was Vanessa, but I could be making that completely up.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145685

    Anyways, these picture are not accurate at all and I almost left when she opened the door but I felt bad. The massage was bad and the finish was bad. Just all around bad, may have caught her on a bad day because it was awful all around.

    King could you recommend any providers with big naturals? Don't have to have the best face or anything and could even be a little heavier, I just love big soft natural boobs.

  5. #1300
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCounselor  [View Original Post]
    She was super cum shy when I saw her and that was a deal breaker for me. Still the case?
    Yeah, I guess that's why she did want finish me off with a Russian.

  6. #1299

    Maria aka Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlow25  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/231365

    Saw Maria and she was great, body is amazing with huge naturals. Face is eh, but body makes up for it and massage was pretty good. Russian was nice but she does time it to avoid you actually finishing with it and she finished me off with a HJ. My only real complaint was she did cut it slightly short because I scheduled an hr and got closer to hhr but that may have been my fault for popping. Overall tho I do recommend.
    She was super cum shy when I saw her and that was a deal breaker for me. Still the case?

  7. #1298
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks King. That's what I thought but given her apparent language issues, I didn't want to ask her.

    Never had a 4-hand, and got to love a special.
    4-hand is definitely better when the 2 girls are also engaged with one another. Nevertheless, it's a great experience especially when there are 2 good looking naked ladies in the room with you and there are mirrors all over for viewing. Nina (Joy's friend) is a bit shy (new to the business), so Joy takes the lead.

    Yes, got to love it when there are specials.

  8. #1297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, not the easiest ad to read. Her independent rate is $200/ hr, $300/90 minutes.

    Her 4 hands Halloween promo with her Brazilian friend is $300/ hr.
    Thanks King. That's what I thought but given her apparent language issues, I didn't want to ask her.

    Never had a 4-hand, and got to love a special.

  9. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Damn, for the life of me I can't understand her Halloween promo ad. LOL.
    Yeah, not the easiest ad to read. Her independent rate is $200/ hr, $300/90 minutes.

    Her 4 hands Halloween promo with her Brazilian friend is $300/ hr.

  10. #1295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    Joy's special?

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    By popular demands Joy and her Brazilian friend will be doing another 4 hands again tomorrow.
    Damn, for the life of me I can't understand her Halloween promo ad. LOL.

  11. #1294
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlow25  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/231365

    Saw Maria and she was great, body is amazing with huge naturals. Face is eh, but body makes up for it and massage was pretty good. Russian was nice but she does time it to avoid you actually finishing with it and she finished me off with a HJ. My only real complaint was she did cut it slightly short because I scheduled an hr and got closer to hhr but that may have been my fault for popping. Overall tho I do recommend.
    Thanks for the report. I'm glad I haven't pulled the trigger because I would have been disappointed with the "meh" face. But man her body and those boobs look so gooood! A reputable provider would never short a client on time. If a client pops before the time is up, massage them until time is up or offer a some money back if she’s going to end the session.

    I'll stick with my fav Latina and Asian hotties for now.

  12. #1293
    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    Nah, she shorted me too. When I called her in it, she said she'd give me extra time next visit. I haven't been back.
    Damn, maybe I got to rethink that recommendation, oh well on to the next one. Any recommendation for someone with similar naturals?

  13. #1292
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlow25  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/231365

    Saw Maria and she was great, body is amazing with huge naturals. Face is eh, but body makes up for it and massage was pretty good. Russian was nice but she does time it to avoid you actually finishing with it and she finished me off with a HJ. My only real complaint was she did cut it slightly short because I scheduled an hr and got closer to hhr but that may have been my fault for popping. Overall tho I do recommend.
    Nah, she shorted me too. When I called her in it, she said she'd give me extra time next visit. I haven't been back.

  14. #1291

    Maria aka Sophia

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/231365

    Saw Maria and she was great, body is amazing with huge naturals. Face is eh, but body makes up for it and massage was pretty good. Russian was nice but she does time it to avoid you actually finishing with it and she finished me off with a HJ. My only real complaint was she did cut it slightly short because I scheduled an hr and got closer to hhr but that may have been my fault for popping. Overall tho I do recommend.

  15. #1290
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    By popular demands Joy and her Brazilian friend will be doing another 4 hands again tomorrow.
    Some of you guys are asking what Joy's friend looks like. Here is the ad. Her Brazilian friend is the one with the emoji over her face and the one with the tattoos on her shoulder blade and upper arm.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/233658

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape