Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,016 to 15,030 of 30809
-
11-02-21 11:36 #15794Senior Member

Posts: 122Toftt
Thanks for the info and TOFTT. Did she quote you a qv rate? Also would like to know if she's GFE for the 200 rate for hhr.
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 11:22 #15793Senior Member

Posts: 70Visiting this weekend
Returning back to the RTP area, after a few years, and scene looks pretty dry.
I used to frequent Aminah often back in the day. Is she still around? I saw a post from back in early October, and a few booking links, but not sure how legit those are without talking with her. She's still hard as hell to get a hold of.
Do Savannah and Jessica Foxx still play in the area?
-
11-02-21 07:35 #15792Senior Member

Posts: 264Not good
She looks awful, she is beyond skinny to the point she looks sickly. Has a feeding tube in her stomach and another one in her chest. She has absolutely no tits. Nice personality and nice incall but her body is a mess.
Originally Posted by Gufinufi55
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 05:06 #15791Senior Member

Posts: 79Sunny
I had a visit with Sunny a few weeks ago, first time with her. Early morning visit, QV, either 60 0 are 80 (hard to get a 60 QV these days but I always try). Shitty hotel over on Glenwood. The room was clean, she was clean, and she was polite. Appears older and heavier than the pics. As mentioned, the boobs are fantastic. She broke out the lube and gave me a nice slow HJ to get me hard. It was actually really fucking good. Then she put on the condom for a mediocre CBJ. Couple of positions until I finished. I did notice that she had a very pretty, clean shaven pussy which is a turn on for me. Anyway, I probably will not repeat because I don't normally unless I am just wowed by a performance. However, I didn't get scammed and it was a good experience.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 04:51 #15790Senior Member

Posts: 177Heads up
Just pay attention to the lyrics by Elvis Costello "little savage".
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 19:52 #15789Senior Member

Posts: 132She send me her pics she's going to post today or tomorrow.
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]
This is her Snapchat Lil_savage15151.
Good luck she looks really fun.
But the guy creep me out.
-
11-01-21 18:39 #15788Senior Member

Posts: 137Who is it
Link? Who is it?
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 16:34 #15787Senior Member

Posts: 132Thief
Guys,
Be carful really hot girl from Atlanta and black girl.
Garner south sanders Wilmington st.
Black guy waiting outside for the money.
She do Snapchat verify she's really hot.
Stay safe.
-
11-01-21 16:20 #15786Senior Member

Posts: 173Mj?
Anyone seen this young lady? Info please TIA.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-true/42119541
-
11-01-21 14:03 #15785Senior Member

Posts: 155Jamie, Trina's Daughter
Can anyone say what the limits of the menu are? I've seen her before but the menu was limited to HJ and touching her externally. Anyone met with her and Trina at the same time?
Much appreciated.
J.
-
11-01-21 11:43 #15784Senior Member

Posts: 430Avoid the older Sunny
She has been reviewed here by myself and others. Her performance is below average, though she does have a great set of boobs. That's the only good thing about her. I saw her last year and will definitely never return, someone else posted that she scammed him with. I recommend a search of her name in this category.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...w/213056424136
-
11-01-21 10:27 #15783Senior Member

Posts: 97No
Unfortunately, no BBBJ. Didn't try LFK or DFK, but sense I got was that it was not on the menu.
Originally Posted by Gatttaca
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 09:57 #15782Regular Member

Posts: 2Stumbled across Kitty ads today.
I know I'm a regular member and haven't been around here long. Honestly I just want to date a white girl one time so I'm navigating my way until I take a leap. That being said I stumbled across this site today and wondered if anyone had any experience with it. https://www.kittyads.com/.
-
11-01-21 08:03 #15781Senior Member

Posts: 182Kimberly
Thanks for validation. Is she GFE. Looking for BBBJ LFK DFK.
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
G.
-
11-01-21 02:06 #15780Senior Member

Posts: 34Latina Barbie
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...btree/42146109
Nice hotel outside State, qv 100. After photo verification, greeted me right out of the shower--some water still on her back. Young and fit light skin girl with saggy but full tits. Quick BJ and then only allowed missionary. Emotionless except for moaning. Nothing too amazing but better looking than 90% of what we have today at this price point.











Reply With Quote





