Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 3852
-
10-20-21 14:14 #2667Senior Member

Posts: 58Looking for lunch
Dark, I PM'd you, I'm back in town and you did me right last time I was here. Looking for another one of those amazing experiences. Open to your best suggestions. -TBN.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 11:07 #2666This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Thanks
It's not brain surgery, just common sense, will work every time!
Originally Posted by Dlight269
[View Original Post]
Glad to help you.
-
10-19-21 23:20 #2665Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks
I just want to thank DRK for all his help and info. You were right about Carson street you can go into any place and if you treat them right, get to know them, make them laugh / smile, you will leave every time with a big smile. They also look forward to seeing you come back. Thank you again for all your help.
-
10-19-21 17:56 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 32It Is What It Is
Starting to look half empty my man. From the rest of the comments on here on the Burgh "glass", I am standing by current assessment. I am always open to helpful suggestions.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-21 11:42 #2663This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Interesting
"I", Tree, are you referring to the thin, black hair, man made,(61 year old), been around the block in the massage buss?
Originally Posted by Tree22
[View Original Post]
Working hard as ever?
Hummm, last time I was there very disappointed with her!
Is the glass half empty, half full?
-
10-19-21 07:55 #2662This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Un-confused-Big Daddy
Let me help, explain 4,5 years ago I bought to the board a new Spa in Cranberry 3,4, girls that loved to fuck, suck. Right behind Burger King," Whopper, Have it your way", Giving lunch a brand new meaning, for my Bro's who visited at lunch time!
Originally Posted by BigDaddyTrains
[View Original Post]
Well this lasted a short time, major bust in Cranberry, 500 k,cash, guns, drugs! Girls went to jail, owner ran under ground. Property seized.
Last week I walked into a Spa in Pitt. , and one of the girls, owner, was from that Cranberry store! Working!
Understand?
Can you say, "Have it your way for lunch, again, again" ?
-
10-18-21 16:54 #2661This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Confused 2
Lisa, gone weeks ago? "I" ?
Originally Posted by Tree22
[View Original Post]
Confused Bro.
-
10-18-21 14:41 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 32New Chinese Update
I was informed Lisa has "left for NY". A replacement is due "next week". "I" still there and working as hard as ever.
-
10-16-21 21:16 #2659Regular Member

Posts: 7Confused
Excuse me what does this all mean?.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 08:06 #2658This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Have It Your Way
Now, to most here that means nothing, but, Big time advertising!
But to a few, holly f. , no way drk?
Yes, over the week- end I came across one working at #.
Can you say" Whopper Meal, for lunch, again please " ?
-
10-16-21 07:44 #2657This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Old Man knows
Yes, always! Interesting Hummm.
Originally Posted by AusseSalt
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 19:39 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 587See? DRK was right!
Originally Posted by RandyRanderso
[View Original Post]
#Salty.
-
10-14-21 01:48 #2655Regular Member

Posts: 6Elite
I've checked it out and it seems pretty straight forward. The girl I had was named Ashley she was 27 and fairly attractive. Great breasts and ass. She was topless but not completely nude. It is as advertised $185.00 for an hour no extras. You might be able to get more services from one of the other girls or if you're a repeat customer but your mileage may vary.
Originally Posted by TonsOfFun7890
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 18:04 #2654Regular Member

Posts: 5Monroeville
Best place near Monroeville currently. Headed that way now. PM please!
-
10-09-21 21:51 #2653Regular Member

Posts: 1A good rubdown
Hi all,
Complete first timer here. I'm looking for recommendations for a spot where I can get a legitimately good massage, in addition to anything extra along with it.
I work a physical job and could really use some attention, and I'm willing to pay a little extra if it means I can leave relaxed. Any input you have is more than welcome.










Reply With Quote




