Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1094

    Off topic post.

    I was recently in Vegas at the bunny ranch and the hottest girl in the line up wanted 2500 60 min 1600 30 minutes and 800 quick 15 minutes LOL.

    I had to laugh and pass. The three guys I went with were the only customers and no budging even in a pandemic.

    Went down the road to Sherri's where I got a hot little white spinner for 300 15 minutes quickie. Was worth it there.

    Just informing what is going on out there. Sheri ranch had a better atmosphere and ladies by far.

  2. #1093

    If you're talking about spa then it's totally legit

    If he speaking of spa then totally correct. You all will know that name very well, very soon.

  3. #1092

    Facebook

    Does anyone have advice on how to find an Escort or Body-rub on Facebook.

  4. #1091
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySmile  [View Original Post]
    It's ok Islandguy.

    If you realize later you were an ass accusing me of being uncle, I'll still share her number with you but I'd like to ask for an apology in return.
    If you we're really trying to help your UTR you would just be giving her number out not asking for other members UTR numbers. You are a scam sir. There will be no apology because there is nothing to apologize for. Facts are facts. If you're going to help out your girl just help her out new guy.

  5. #1090

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    This is a scam possibly run by Uncle LEO who is just trying to get your UTR's numbers. You will not get a number and return. Seen it before. Do not give this guy anything.
    It's ok Islandguy.

    If you realize later you were an ass accusing me of being uncle, I'll still share her number with you but I'd like to ask for an apology in return.

  6. #1089

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySmile  [View Original Post]
    There is a new girl coming to town in November. She has asked me to help her find a place to land and set her up with a few trusted friends.

    She is mid-20's, petite, GFE, no demons of any sort, and just the sweetest thing you ever met.

    She won't be advertising unless she has to.

    I will share her contact with senior members who have an UTR to exchange. Sorry, but I won't share info with non-proven members just to keep her from being inundated with lurkers.

    I know eventually she will become the hot item in Nashville but if you want early access, hit me up and I'll share.

    Lucky.
    This is a scam possibly run by Uncle LEO who is just trying to get your UTR's numbers. You will not get a number and return. Seen it before. Do not give this guy anything.

  7. #1088
    Senior Member


    Posts: 200
    Quote Originally Posted by Barons  [View Original Post]
    I find it amusing when someone who takes the time to correct a mongers spelling can't spell himself.
    I'm pretty sure he was being facetious hence the LOL at the end of his statement.

  8. #1087

    'Knowed' and 'butt' lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    I also knowed that butt didn't call him out on it. LOL.
    I find it amusing when someone who takes the time to correct a mongers spelling can't spell himself.

  9. #1086

    Columbia vs Colombia

    Quote Originally Posted by LongJohn74  [View Original Post]
    Country is actually spelled Colombia. Sorry I'm a grammar nazi and can't help myself.
    I also knowed that butt didn't call him out on it. LOL.

  10. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    She's in Nashville based on her ad. She's from Columbia the country. Not the town in Tennessee that might as well be North Alabama.
    Country is actually spelled Colombia. Sorry I'm a grammar nazi and can't help myself.

  11. #1084

    Not In Columbia, From Columbia

    Quote Originally Posted by ColtonFord  [View Original Post]
    There have been a couple ads lately in Columbia and absolutely no reviews. I smell something fishy.
    She's in Nashville based on her ad. She's from Columbia the country. Not the town in Tennessee that might as well be North Alabama.

  12. #1083

    Good ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    With all the talk in the escort review forum about the facebook page exposing people, it is a good reminder to be prepared for anything. Including legal issues. It seems Nashville LEO are a bit more relaxed than they were a few years ago, as I don't see very many posts related to busts. That being said, I think if you're going to play in this hobby, make sure you have a criminal defense lawyer in your contacts, and the money to pay them.
    For wise advice.

  13. #1082

    Be Prepared

    With all the talk in the escort review forum about the facebook page exposing people, it is a good reminder to be prepared for anything. Including legal issues. It seems Nashville LEO are a bit more relaxed than they were a few years ago, as I don't see very many posts related to busts. That being said, I think if you're going to play in this hobby, make sure you have a criminal defense lawyer in your contacts, and the money to pay them.

  14. #1081

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious. Why do so many guys on these boards talk in code. And then others come along and translate the code. Are you guys talking in code because you're worried if LEO is watching and reading then you will somehow get caught admitting to an encounter with an escort? And then if we are all supposed to talk in code, why on earth would anyone translate the code in the forums for everyone to see, including LEO? None of this makes sense to me. Can we just say we paid the girl $150 and not have to have ten questions from the peanut gallery on what $.5 means? Just say what you paid. Say what happened. Did you get a happy ending? Great! Say it! Did you get more than a happy ending? Did you get a blow job? Did you get full service? Great! Say it! What is the point of all these L1 L2 L3 codes in the massage forum? Just say what happened and what you paid for it. Don't want to say that in your review? Great. Tell people to PM you and give them the details there.

    These are review and discussion boards. If you're talking in code, and someone has to then translate the code, and now everyone, including LEO who is reading all of this, has the code. Then the code is useless!

    In my next rant, I'll discuss talk to text and how the translate app that some of these mongers are using is just as useless as the code ranted about above. I have no problems that English is not your first language. English is a super hard language to learn if it is not your first language. But please, for the love of all of us that do want to read your reviews, stop using talk to text and then try to translate that through some third party app to post a review on these boards. The amount of question marks and words and phrases that do not translate from your language to English makes your review impossible to read.

    And sure I can just move on and not read it. But I'm hear for the reviews and I'm hear to angrily rant about the reviews cause that's apparently what I do these days instead of seeing any ladies because there are no good ladies left in middle Tennessee or they all want $$5 to do L1 with options for extras if you want L2 or L3.
    I agree with your points. It won't change anything but I agree.

  15. #1080
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer;5529138[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/66692217[/URL]

    Looks like ol' Star has a side hustle. Quick, someone get her to come pick you up to take to her daughter (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/66684476). That'd be some interesting conversation for sure.
    Damn she has some nice titties LOL. She can give me a ride any day. And by ride, I mean ride this dick LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape