Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 1114
-
11-01-21 05:48 #274Regular Member

Posts: 11Not worth it
I just saw her because she seemed totally my type, but she was a big disappointment. Firstly, she's a thuggish drug-dealer and was definitely on meth when I met up with her. She was very impersonal and disengaged. She must have mentioned her bf about 7 times. Upon contacting her, I asked if she kissed and was GFE / PSE and would to BBBJ. We agreed upon a donation, for those services. But, when I got there she wouldn't let me touch her and would not take off her top or skirt. She immediately tried to put the cover on for the BJ and I was like no you said BBBJ. And so she started up selling. She said an additional $20 for BBBJ. And she did that for a bit but kept getting distracted and wanted to rush me and wouldn't let me fuck her. On top of it, she finished the BJ WITH a cover on after I paid the upcharge. She's not bad looking at all but she has a terrible attitude and too many rules and will definitely try to upcharge you. Save your money.
Originally Posted by NiceGuyJp3783
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 22:27 #273Senior Member

Posts: 2124Years ago same pics from back then as well she will try to get high first before a session and likes to attempt to upcharge I would avoid.
Originally Posted by NiceGuyJp3783
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 14:15 #272Regular Member

Posts: 5Has anyone ever seen this girl Anastasia?
I haven't put to much on here. Most of the time I see a girl in Allentown its a ripoff. This Anastasia has posted for along time. I been thinkin of trying her and just wondered if anyone ever has. https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...l/660216484813.
-
10-28-21 22:42 #271Senior Member

Posts: 138https://xescorthub.com/info/allentow...65411498921984 older ad but she had come back for a day or two maybe 3 months ago. I love this provider.
Originally Posted by GaMan469
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 14:56 #270Senior Member

Posts: 83Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Lehigh
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 00:43 #269Senior Member

Posts: 138Carrie?
Carrie was older but really amazing and affordable to visit. Seems like she had legal issues back in April but she randomly posted once maybe 2 months ago with a Florida number but I've never been able to get through and she hasn't posted since. She was very active, petite but nice body for her age. Sometimes would be a little late or spacey but always worth it. Anyone have any info? Thanks.
-
10-24-21 00:38 #268Senior Member

Posts: 138I know exactly who you are talking about. She had a baby around the early covid days and I think she moved to a nearby city. I used to have her snapchat. I actually texted a number I had of hers but the person who replied said it wasn't her. She was wild and kinda crazy but really fun. She probably still has a video up on pornhub junder magicmouth007 I think. I miss her too.
Originally Posted by DctShane
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 15:47 #267Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for a long lost provider
Anyone here a regular of this girl? Or has anyone seen her recently?
She has quite a few numbers. Went by Bella or Anna.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...evous/22929081
She's vanished in the last 2 years. I was a regular and worried that things turned for the worse with Covid or legal issues.
She was playful, fun and just loved it all. Dependable an consistent. Just miss her.
-
10-01-21 15:42 #266Regular Member

Posts: 2Fake. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by Ram2014
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 14:28 #265Senior Member

Posts: 373Any info
Sorry for the delayed reply. I knew I saw this pic in another forum. If you haven't already discovered, it is a fake ad.
Originally Posted by Ram2014
[View Original Post]
Same scammer posts in Greensboro STG see the attached link.
https://greensboro.skipthegames.com/...e/487430115056
-
09-22-21 07:41 #264Senior Member

Posts: 46Any info
Any info on this one?
Originally Posted by Ram2014
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 22:26 #263Senior Member

Posts: 46Any info
Anyone have any info on this girl?
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...o/469069747515
-
08-17-21 21:33 #262Senior Member

Posts: 79Sorry
Sorry guys this one got posted in the wrong city. Keep having fun in Allentown!
Stay safe out there!
DD.
-
08-17-21 20:26 #261Senior Member

Posts: 79What Happened to York?
I know this isn't a review, so I am going to apologize in advance for that, but WTF has happened to the awesome providers that York County used to produce? Of Lancaster, Harrisburg, and York, I used to have some of the most fun in York around Arsenal. The dive motels are still there and I know that twenty somethings still like money, so I don't get it. It actually dried up before the pandemic, and now Harrisburg seems to be the slightly better alternative, but not much better. I mean Baltimore area providers used to come up to York for a week or two on a regular basis because these motel / hotels were so cheap and there was lots of traffic coming off the highway. Was there some type of LEO cleanup / program, or what? Or have the girls moved to some other area or form of promotion?
Would love to get some action in York area but don't see much of anything there. Anybody else notice the same thing, or am I just way off on this one?
Stay safe out there.
DD.
-
08-13-21 10:16 #260Senior Member

Posts: 238I was actually just in NH and I will say there is a lot of posts on STG up there, but good luck getting anyone to respond. If they do then it's hard to get a conversation going. Or they are way over-priced. Unfortunately I was unable to partake as I was unable to get someone to commit to anything. There was one, got to her incall and it was an address that didn't exist. But then I had to leave due to an emergency. Told her we had to reschedule and she got all pissed off. Oh well. Her loss.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





