Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #274

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyJp3783  [View Original Post]
    I haven't put to much on here. Most of the time I see a girl in Allentown its a ripoff. This Anastasia has posted for along time. I been thinkin of trying her and just wondered if anyone ever has. https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...l/660216484813.
    I just saw her because she seemed totally my type, but she was a big disappointment. Firstly, she's a thuggish drug-dealer and was definitely on meth when I met up with her. She was very impersonal and disengaged. She must have mentioned her bf about 7 times. Upon contacting her, I asked if she kissed and was GFE / PSE and would to BBBJ. We agreed upon a donation, for those services. But, when I got there she wouldn't let me touch her and would not take off her top or skirt. She immediately tried to put the cover on for the BJ and I was like no you said BBBJ. And so she started up selling. She said an additional $20 for BBBJ. And she did that for a bit but kept getting distracted and wanted to rush me and wouldn't let me fuck her. On top of it, she finished the BJ WITH a cover on after I paid the upcharge. She's not bad looking at all but she has a terrible attitude and too many rules and will definitely try to upcharge you. Save your money.

  2. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyJp3783  [View Original Post]
    I haven't put to much on here. Most of the time I see a girl in Allentown its a ripoff. This Anastasia has posted for along time. I been thinkin of trying her and just wondered if anyone ever has. https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...l/660216484813.
    Years ago same pics from back then as well she will try to get high first before a session and likes to attempt to upcharge I would avoid.

  3. #272

    Has anyone ever seen this girl Anastasia?

    I haven't put to much on here. Most of the time I see a girl in Allentown its a ripoff. This Anastasia has posted for along time. I been thinkin of trying her and just wondered if anyone ever has. https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...l/660216484813.

  4. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMan469  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://xescorthub.com/info/allentow...65411498921984 older ad but she had come back for a day or two maybe 3 months ago. I love this provider.

  5. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehigh  [View Original Post]
    Carrie was older but really amazing and affordable to visit. Seems like she had legal issues back in April but she randomly posted once maybe 2 months ago with a Florida number but I've never been able to get through and she hasn't posted since. She was very active, petite but nice body for her age. Sometimes would be a little late or spacey but always worth it. Anyone have any info? Thanks.
    Do you have a link?

  6. #269

    Carrie?

    Carrie was older but really amazing and affordable to visit. Seems like she had legal issues back in April but she randomly posted once maybe 2 months ago with a Florida number but I've never been able to get through and she hasn't posted since. She was very active, petite but nice body for her age. Sometimes would be a little late or spacey but always worth it. Anyone have any info? Thanks.

  7. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by DctShane  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here a regular of this girl? Or has anyone seen her recently?

    She has quite a few numbers. Went by Bella or Anna.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...evous/22929081

    She's vanished in the last 2 years. I was a regular and worried that things turned for the worse with Covid or legal issues.

    She was playful, fun and just loved it all. Dependable an consistent. Just miss her.
    I know exactly who you are talking about. She had a baby around the early covid days and I think she moved to a nearby city. I used to have her snapchat. I actually texted a number I had of hers but the person who replied said it wasn't her. She was wild and kinda crazy but really fun. She probably still has a video up on pornhub junder magicmouth007 I think. I miss her too.

  8. #267

    Looking for a long lost provider

    Anyone here a regular of this girl? Or has anyone seen her recently?

    She has quite a few numbers. Went by Bella or Anna.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...evous/22929081

    She's vanished in the last 2 years. I was a regular and worried that things turned for the worse with Covid or legal issues.

    She was playful, fun and just loved it all. Dependable an consistent. Just miss her.

  9. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2014  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?
    Fake. Don't waste your time.

  10. #265

    Any info

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2014  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?
    Sorry for the delayed reply. I knew I saw this pic in another forum. If you haven't already discovered, it is a fake ad.

    Same scammer posts in Greensboro STG see the attached link.

    https://greensboro.skipthegames.com/...e/487430115056

  11. #264

    Any info

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2014  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210921-230317_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #263

    Any info

    Anyone have any info on this girl?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...o/469069747515

  13. #262

    Sorry

    Sorry guys this one got posted in the wrong city. Keep having fun in Allentown!

    Stay safe out there!

    DD.

  14. #261

    What Happened to York?

    I know this isn't a review, so I am going to apologize in advance for that, but WTF has happened to the awesome providers that York County used to produce? Of Lancaster, Harrisburg, and York, I used to have some of the most fun in York around Arsenal. The dive motels are still there and I know that twenty somethings still like money, so I don't get it. It actually dried up before the pandemic, and now Harrisburg seems to be the slightly better alternative, but not much better. I mean Baltimore area providers used to come up to York for a week or two on a regular basis because these motel / hotels were so cheap and there was lots of traffic coming off the highway. Was there some type of LEO cleanup / program, or what? Or have the girls moved to some other area or form of promotion?

    Would love to get some action in York area but don't see much of anything there. Anybody else notice the same thing, or am I just way off on this one?

    Stay safe out there.

    DD.

  15. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. I'm in the process of relocating to the area. It looks like it's as dead here as NH. I have pretty much given up on SW's and STG, if there is another website you guys use please let me know? I'm mostly on SA and WYP and if one of the moderators can put up a section for those two sites I already have 2 women I have met down here. Any info you mongers can pass along will be much appreciated and I will reciprocate as soon as I actually get with some girls. You can look at my posts and can see I'm quite active and plan on being so in PA. Thank you for helping a fellow monger out!
    I was actually just in NH and I will say there is a lot of posts on STG up there, but good luck getting anyone to respond. If they do then it's hard to get a conversation going. Or they are way over-priced. Unfortunately I was unable to partake as I was unable to get someone to commit to anything. There was one, got to her incall and it was an address that didn't exist. But then I had to leave due to an emergency. Told her we had to reschedule and she got all pissed off. Oh well. Her loss.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape