Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 5401
-
11-01-21 13:00 #1306Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yes, good session. If you are a boobs and booty man there's lot to grabbed hold on to. LOL.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
The girls I've seen at Soft Touch never disappoint- but Bella, and Reyna are my fav there now.
-
11-01-21 12:40 #1305Senior Member

Posts: 553Damn she looks fine. Good sessions?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 11:43 #1304Banned Member

Posts: 3075Looks like Imani is running an $80/ hhr topless special.
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186932
-
11-01-21 00:37 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 110Awesome, I will check these ones out, thank you sir.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 17:51 #1302Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
[View Original Post]
I love big natural boobs as well. Rhonda (ad below), who I haven't seen in 10 years comes to mind. I'm not sure if hers are natural because it's been so long. Imani (ad below) are huge as well. Bella (ad below) are not as huge as Rhonda and Imani, but are very nice. I believed Sophia (Latina) at Old Town are natural as well, because they feel very soft. She is not in SD now and I don't know when she'll be back. I believed theses 4 ladies have huge naturals.
Most of the girls I see now I believed had some work done with their boobs.
Rhonda
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128480
Bella
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038
Imani
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186932
-
10-31-21 13:52 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 110No problem, I didn't want to just be a lurker here. Thought I go ahead and give a review, haven't done much in San Diego so not much to review. I did see this one, I want to say here name was Vanessa, but I could be making that completely up.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145685
Anyways, these picture are not accurate at all and I almost left when she opened the door but I felt bad. The massage was bad and the finish was bad. Just all around bad, may have caught her on a bad day because it was awful all around.
King could you recommend any providers with big naturals? Don't have to have the best face or anything and could even be a little heavier, I just love big soft natural boobs.
-
10-31-21 13:44 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 110Yeah, I guess that's why she did want finish me off with a Russian.
Originally Posted by TheCounselor
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 19:14 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 46Maria aka Sophia
She was super cum shy when I saw her and that was a deal breaker for me. Still the case?
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 17:26 #1298Banned Member

Posts: 30754-hand is definitely better when the 2 girls are also engaged with one another. Nevertheless, it's a great experience especially when there are 2 good looking naked ladies in the room with you and there are mirrors all over for viewing. Nina (Joy's friend) is a bit shy (new to the business), so Joy takes the lead.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
Yes, got to love it when there are specials.
-
10-30-21 01:37 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 530Thanks King. That's what I thought but given her apparent language issues, I didn't want to ask her.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Never had a 4-hand, and got to love a special.
-
10-29-21 20:24 #1296Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yeah, not the easiest ad to read. Her independent rate is $200/ hr, $300/90 minutes.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
Her 4 hands Halloween promo with her Brazilian friend is $300/ hr.
-
10-29-21 20:02 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 530Joy's special?
Damn, for the life of me I can't understand her Halloween promo ad. LOL.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 21:22 #1294Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks for the report. I'm glad I haven't pulled the trigger because I would have been disappointed with the "meh" face. But man her body and those boobs look so gooood! A reputable provider would never short a client on time. If a client pops before the time is up, massage them until time is up or offer a some money back if she’s going to end the session.
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
[View Original Post]
I'll stick with my fav Latina and Asian hotties for now.
-
10-28-21 20:00 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 110Damn, maybe I got to rethink that recommendation, oh well on to the next one. Any recommendation for someone with similar naturals?
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 19:34 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 115Nah, she shorted me too. When I called her in it, she said she'd give me extra time next visit. I haven't been back.
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





