Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 765 1165 1665 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 25025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her? 350. Worth it?
    I saw her last year, She is very submissive, She have to guide her thru the encounter, She will do what you want but she is a little lifeless.

  2. #15064

    Rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, heavy, big tits fat gut & fake teeth. But if that doesn't bother you she can suck a mean dick. She layed those floppy tits on my lap & sucked me dry. She kept going with a nut exploding out of her cheeks the last time I saw her. For short money in a safe incall really can't go wrong with that kind of BBBJ. My two cents anyway.
    Wondering what the damage was. Also, I may have seen her before however her sister or roommate was giving trouble so had to bail out of appointment.

  3. #15063
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her.
    Have you seen her? 350. Worth it?

  4. #15062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Could this possibly be her? Idk I've never met.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
    Yes that's her.

  5. #15061
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone have info on this one or might have seen her before? She's in Warwick and it would work for me if she was real and reliable.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/belle-escort-warwick-921313
    Why are all these girls using photos taken on a flip phone? Like damn.

  6. #15060

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Could this possibly be her? Idk I've never met.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
    Yes, that's Rosie. Same phone #. Different name but as is basically the same. Different pictures though. When I last saw her a few months ago, she said she was thinking of not advertising as much. She was just going to focus on the gents she has already met. We had a good time. She's a bit too submissive and timid for my taste. She is very pretty and has a slamming body. I'll probably give her a whirl again.

  7. #15059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    The Adele you speak of have a distinctive tattoo on her ass?
    I don't believe she has a tattoo on her ass. She has to be pushing 60 at this point and was kind of out of shape last I saw her which would be several years ago. She is big chested with good oral skills.

  8. #15058
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Could this possibly be her? Idk I've never met.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
    Tattoo on her chest would say it is.

  9. #15057
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Could this possibly be her? Idk I've never met.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
    Yes, that is her.

  10. #15056

    Adel

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/daytime-...warwick-388641

    Link for Gina / aka Mrs. Robinson.

    Adelle has gone under the radar.
    The Adele you speak of have a distinctive tattoo on her ass?

  11. #15055
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnseen1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Rosie? Her ad on tryst and Instagram have dissapeared.
    Could this possibly be her? Idk I've never met.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_

  12. #15054

    Carmela / Carmella

    Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/carmelanuru.

    Erotic Monkey: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carmella...vidence-107221.

    So I tried to set something up with this provider again, and now I'm really glad I've struck out twice. We initially spoke Thursday, but due to my work schedule and exhaustion, wasn't able to reply to her until today. She immediately replied to my text, which merely stated "little late with the reply. ", referring to my own reply.

    She immediately went into a temper tantrum via text saying how she receives 200 messages a day, how she isn't a machine, and that I'm too young (31). My immediate reply was to state that it was me who was replying late; 2 full days, to which she continued her tirade.

    Her reply to my apology was "yeah" followed by "I hear a lot of bitching" and that apparently it was too difficult for her to scroll up on a text feed. Each of her text barrages all ended with "bye", which only pissed me off further.

    She's literally in the business of customer satisfaction, and it appears she skipped the customer service class at school.

    Based solely on her communication skills; or lack of, I'd recommend that everyone stays away from her. She strikes me as being a possible problem.

  13. #15053
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroo  [View Original Post]
    Exact same experience. One late response to my texts and then poof, nothing. Anyone?
    I seen her about 1. 5 years ago. At the sketchy motel on 146, very early in the morning about 730 ish. Looked better in person then the pics and service was good. Tried repeating but have had no luck as well.

  14. #15052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Will she fuck raw? I've gotten conflicting reports in the past, and I contacted her years ago by email, and asked for it, and she shot me down. But I'm wondering if things have changed? Will she now provide the Golden Bareback lays for first time customers? Does anyone know? Bueller?
    I saw her once about four years ago, At the time I had a beard and mustache. She went to give me a kiss and she said you smoke please go wash your face. Now mind you I had sprayed mouth with mouth wash, So she smelled it on my mustache, And it was a good hour before our appointment that I had had a smoke. But we got down to business and she let me eat her pussy, Then she proceeded to give me a lackluster BBBJ no cim, She jerked the man juice on her tits. Never repeated. As for Adele I've seen her a few times and always had a good time with her. She has a bit of stomach but nothing off putting. She loves 69 and face fucking. Too bad she has retired.

  15. #15051

    Kat Devine

    https://tryst.link/escort/cosmickittenx

    Anyone meet up with her? She doesn't respond well to ANYTHING even solid booking emails.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape