Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 649 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 699 749 1149 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14315

    Wish there were better options in Woodbridge

    Hi guys, long time lurker, and I appreciate all the great reviews and insight you guys have given over the years. Now it is time to give my review of Tiny in Woodbridge: https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...f/844454150880.

    It took me a while to sync my time schedule up with her and one Wednesday evening the stars aligned and I was able to see in a hotel in Woodbridge. She was staying at one of the hotels on the parkway close to the mall and Target, and I have seen other women there, so I was familiar with the place. LEO must turn a blind eye to the place honestly because I have seen quite a few women there with no issues, so that is a plus. It was late so she had to open the back door for me and we rode up to her room. If you are not familiar with her, she is definitely the woman in the pictures and looks even smaller in person if you are in to that. She has a nice soft but and very small tits. I opted for the QV for $ and she preformed adequately.

    We take the elevator to her floor, enter the room and it was a hot mess. Clothes and take out everywhere, thank god the couch was clean though. There was a lingering smell in the room like she was smoking weed and tried to cover it with incense. She does the LE hug and grab and I lay the donation down. We proceed to get undress, I sit on the couch, and she gives me a serviceable BBBJ. It was nothing to leave the wife over or change my religion for, but it did the job getting the soldier to stand at attention. She then hands me the condom to put on myself and she proceeds to make a makeshift bed on the floor with the couch cushions (weird because the couch in this hotel is a pullout). I mount her missionary style and it was meh, couldn't get a good angle of penetration using the couch pillows so after a few minutes I shifted her to cowgirl. That is usually a good position for me, but that night I wasn't doing too well in it. The smell of her skin was messing with me, it wasn't funk or musty, just that she had like a grit / grim, like smoker's skin and the ashes settled on her. Only way I can describe it, like maybe she needs to shower and put on lotion or something.

    To her credit, she never complained or tried to rush me, and she did use lube so I got to slide in pretty good. After a few minutes of cowgirl, she comes and asks me if I can as well, I say no and ask to switch to doggy. This position was a little better for me and she took that like a champ as well. I proceed to cum in the bag and clean up afterwards. Overall it was a Woodbridge 6, and sadly I don't know if you can find much better in the area that is as accommodating as she was.

    The question of would I see her again. I don't plan on it, not that she was horrible, just that I hope to find a better use of my money, and the lack of safe options in Woodbridge has me second guessing this hobby I love. She is cool enough and does not have GPS or any weird habits that I've observed, just that she needs to freshen up her setup and maybe take better care of her skin care.

    If there is anything else you would like to know, hit me up or reply to this thread. I'm always looking to see new safe talent so please share if you have anything in the woodbridge / Dumfries area.

  2. #14314
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandc07  [View Original Post]
    Tatted blonde? I see like maybe 3 random college girl tattoos on her. Halia is a tatted girl. This one is not.

    I suppose if you're over 50 or 60, you may think anyone with a tattoo is "tatted".
    OK bro. Of all items in my review, you quibble over the amount of tatts. I hope the monger gods will forgive my transgression. For the record, I counted at least 8 on Bria.

  3. #14313

    Aoyama MP

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to see Aoyama at MP. I think she is girl in the pics. 22 years old, 5'1, 110 lbs I would guess. Body is slender but not toned,. Looks like a typical college girl with slight softness around belly and legs. All natural perky B-cups. Shaved. Definitely cute, but not waif thin like Ayaka, Lulu or Seria. Not much English. Not much kissing, very brief shower, no blue toast. Started with a "back rub" which consisted of her kissing all over my back and arse for a few minutes, followed by a front massage which started with kissing my nipples and which ended in BBBJ. Applied cover and went CG for round one. A couple of minutes after round 1, she tried to start round 2. I told her I need a few minutes to recover, but she did not understand and still tried with her hands and mouth to no avail. After 10-15 minutes, I started to perk up, but by that point she was tired. We eventually got the job done, but I felt rushed on the second round. Was dressed and out the door after round 2 with still 15 minutes on the clock. I would recommend, but personally would go with the 30 minute visit next time.
    Sweet girl, but yeah, 'not waif thin'. Short and almost stocky. I agree with most everything here, but I will add. What an amazing looking coochie. Soft and light pink. It looks like one of those vagina toys. No odor at all, even a natural odor, and tasted nice.

  4. #14312

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    I should've mentioned that despite not being easy on the eyes she was very cool. Very friendly and willing to please.
    No, she's not a 10 for sure, but she's reliable which is much more I can say about many other providers. She doesn't rush which is nice. Not a fan of the cigarettes, but not a deal breaker. All in all she's been my fall back for a bit and have had worse, so no complaints.

  5. #14311

    Tatted

    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenScorpio  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I went to see Bria Lov3. Texting was easy and she responded quick. I did not see a handler or get the vibe that she has one. She seemed cool and drama free. She slipped on a piece of rubber on Jr for CBJ and my god was it mind-blowing. I usually just roll my eyes and stare at the ceiling until he is at full attention and I feel enough effort was given by the provider. This was different and had me at full mast quickly. We assumed K9 which she got into pretty quickly and then mish for a few minutes before I finished in the bag. I wiped up, got myself together and got out of there.

    Damage: 150 hhr.

    I may repeat in a pinch. YMMV.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/69468616
    Tatted blonde? I see like maybe 3 random college girl tattoos on her. Halia is a tatted girl. This one is not.

    I suppose if you're over 50 or 60, you may think anyone with a tattoo is "tatted".

  6. #14310

    To her credit

    I should've mentioned that despite not being easy on the eyes she was very cool. Very friendly and willing to please.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    I finally got in touch with her. I agree she's pretty rough. She's got some mileage on her for sure. Not sure if I'll repeat. She reminds me of Ashley in Arlington.

  7. #14309

    Halia

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Is she back or you're just reporting from your 2019 experience with her?
    She is back. This is a new review. Saw her a few days ago. Again, BBFS was an error and should read BBBJ/

  8. #14308

    Tatted Blonde

    Had a dream I went to see Bria Lov3. Texting was easy and she responded quick. I did not see a handler or get the vibe that she has one. She seemed cool and drama free. She slipped on a piece of rubber on Jr for CBJ and my god was it mind-blowing. I usually just roll my eyes and stare at the ceiling until he is at full attention and I feel enough effort was given by the provider. This was different and had me at full mast quickly. We assumed K9 which she got into pretty quickly and then mish for a few minutes before I finished in the bag. I wiped up, got myself together and got out of there.

    Damage: 150 hhr.

    I may repeat in a pinch. YMMV.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/69468616

  9. #14307

    Daya

    Any info on this lady Daya:

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/4709323.htm

    She's also on P411.

  10. #14306

    Same Haley?

    Quote Originally Posted by PromisedLand  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one at all costs. Claims to be a blonde white girl, you get there and not only is she nothing like the pictures she's not white at all. Indian or East Asian mostly. When you try and turn around and leave she's threatens to "out" you to the "review sites" and post your picture and phone number and picture of your car if you don't pay a $100 "cancellation fee. " I told her go ahead and walked right out with her cursing after me.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1627535
    Is this the same gal in the ad below?

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...t/387032560126

  11. #14305
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Can't edit any more but BBFS should be BBBJ. My mistake (or wishful thinking).
    Is she back or you're just reporting from your 2019 experience with her?

  12. #14304

    Halia

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Halia has been off the air during COVID until recently. I had seen her several times before. The last time in 2019, but this is my first review because I wanted to keep her to myself! She is an independent and works alone. I texted her and she was available at a hotel in Tysons a couple of days ago and I jumped at the chance. If you like heavily tattooed women, Halia will ring your chimes. When I got to the hotel she texted me her room number and she met me at the door with a kiss. Early thirties, she is about 5'5" with a slim, toned body, long legs and dyed red hair. She's white but with some Vietnamese blood. Nice tan.

    It was great to see Halia after a long hiatus. She was in Florida and not working for most of last year and this year and recently started seeing her old customers again. She told me that she prefers older men (lucky me!}, doesn't like to see men 40 or under and prefers them older and also prefers repeat clients. Her rates are still the same, XXX an hour. We chatted for a bit with lots of lfk. FYI: she has lip and belly button piercings and tattoos coverage about half of her body, which is a turn on for me, being an ex-biker. We showered together. I enjoyed soaping up her nicely done C cup bolt-ons, ass and pussy. I wanted them squeaky clean. Back to the bedroom where she went down on her knees for BBFS. She has a great head game. Lots of tongue action and near DT. I had her lay back on the bed for DATY, which included DATO and FIV. Very tight pussy and she loves DATO. After a few minutes I flipped her for 69, which lasted quite a while. Great taste. I badly wanted to go in so she suited me up and I started in mish. Sooo tight and she didn't just lay there but thrusted up in unison with my strokes. Next was reverse cowgirl. Halia does a fantastic cowgirl, up and down and back and forth rhythm. I can't remember any girl with better action. I asked her to turn around for regular cowgirl so I could kiss her lips and nipples while fucking. Again, fantastic action. She has unique athletic movements and when I came it wouldn't stop. We both were yelling. I was shouting "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop." My orgasm lasted a good 15 seconds. Halia said that the neighbors must have heard both of us. Weak-kneed, I headed for the shower again. We chatted for several minutes before I left with a goodbye kiss and a promise to see her again soon. Which I will! She has many reviews on the OThER site and the Monkey. One recent review was total BS. it said she worked in Springfield with 3 other girls. Not true and a fake review.

    https://liverubreviews.com/ad/nova/3...-6340/1/518366
    Can't edit any more but BBFS should be BBBJ. My mistake (or wishful thinking).

  13. #14303

    Halia

    Quote Originally Posted by Figrindan  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you mean BBBJ? Please edit this so she doesn't get in trouble / hounded by guys who want BBFS.
    Absolutely meant BBBJ and NOT BBFS. My bad.

  14. #14302

    So did I finally

    I finally got in touch with her. I agree she's pretty rough. She's got some mileage on her for sure. Not sure if I'll repeat. She reminds me of Ashley in Arlington.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her myself, BBBJ and facial. Facial was 20 extra, so the QV in total was 100.

    Not sure about seeing her again though, she definitely has wear and tear and whole place reeked of smoke. Nice girl though, at least her personality is friendly.

  15. #14301
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandc07  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is in the Montclair VA area. Close to Woodbridge. Just saw her last night / early morning. Got some of that amazing head for a while, then finally bent her over. Tight. This time I rubbed one out before seeing her to get my money's worth.
    Just saw her myself, BBBJ and facial. Facial was 20 extra, so the QV in total was 100.

    Not sure about seeing her again though, she definitely has wear and tear and whole place reeked of smoke. Nice girl though, at least her personality is friendly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape