Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 650 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 700 750 1150 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 24031
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14296

    Great to hear she is back

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Halia has been off the air during COVID until recently. I had seen her several times before. The last time in 2019, but this is my first review because I wanted to keep her to myself! She is an independent and works alone. I texted her and she was available at a hotel in Tysons a couple of days ago and I jumped at the chance. If you like heavily tattooed women, Halia will ring your chimes. When I got to the hotel she texted me her room number and she met me at the door with a kiss. Early thirties, she is about 5'5" with a slim, toned body, long legs and dyed red hair. She's white but with some Vietnamese blood. Nice tan.

    It was great to see Halia after a long hiatus. She was in Florida and not working for most of last year and this year and recently started seeing her old customers again. She told me that she prefers older men (lucky me!}, doesn't like to see men 40 or under and prefers them older and also prefers repeat clients. Her rates are still the same, XXX an hour. We chatted for a bit with lots of lfk. FYI: she has lip and belly button piercings and tattoos coverage about half of her body, which is a turn on for me, being an ex-biker. We showered together. I enjoyed soaping up her nicely done C cup bolt-ons, ass and pussy. I wanted them squeaky clean. Back to the bedroom where she went down on her knees for BBFS. She has a great head game. Lots of tongue action and near DT. I had her lay back on the bed for DATY, which included DATO and FIV. Very tight pussy and she loves DATO. After a few minutes I flipped her for 69, which lasted quite a while. Great taste. I badly wanted to go in so she suited me up and I started in mish. Sooo tight and she didn't just lay there but thrusted up in unison with my strokes. Next was reverse cowgirl. Halia does a fantastic cowgirl, up and down and back and forth rhythm. I can't remember any girl with better action. I asked her to turn around for regular cowgirl so I could kiss her lips and nipples while fucking. Again, fantastic action. She has unique athletic movements and when I came it wouldn't stop. We both were yelling. I was shouting "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop." My orgasm lasted a good 15 seconds. Halia said that the neighbors must have heard both of us. Weak-kneed, I headed for the shower again. We chatted for several minutes before I left with a goodbye kiss and a promise to see her again soon. Which I will! She has many reviews on the OThER site and the Monkey. One recent review was total BS. it said she worked in Springfield with 3 other girls. Not true and a fake review.

    https://liverubreviews.com/ad/nova/3...-6340/1/518366
    Been awhile for sure and she has always treated me well, thanks.

  2. #14295

    Please go back and edit your post

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    ...she went down on her knees for BBFS. ...
    Sounds like you mean BBBJ? Please edit this so she doesn't get in trouble / hounded by guys who want BBFS.

  3. #14294

    Catherine

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    http://www.catherineamour.com/

    Has anyone seen her? She seems intriguing.
    I had a dream of her a couple of years ago. She is a sweetheart. A little shy, but opens up as you get to know her. Would recommend, especially for the donation in today's environment.

  4. #14293

    Gianna details

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Anything to say about the service itself besides vague compliments? 300 for half could be a reasonable deal if GFE, but if it's non-GFE, I'd probably end up looking elsewhere. I've texted her a couple of times and didn't get any response.
    Non-GFE, no CBJ / BJ. Very hot in person (spinner), extremely fit, and knows how to grip and move her body (not a starfish).

    Chill personality, not a clock watcher, clean hotel. Leaving in a few days.

  5. #14292

    Halia Santas

    Halia has been off the air during COVID until recently. I had seen her several times before. The last time in 2019, but this is my first review because I wanted to keep her to myself! She is an independent and works alone. I texted her and she was available at a hotel in Tysons a couple of days ago and I jumped at the chance. If you like heavily tattooed women, Halia will ring your chimes. When I got to the hotel she texted me her room number and she met me at the door with a kiss. Early thirties, she is about 5'5" with a slim, toned body, long legs and dyed red hair. She's white but with some Vietnamese blood. Nice tan.

    It was great to see Halia after a long hiatus. She was in Florida and not working for most of last year and this year and recently started seeing her old customers again. She told me that she prefers older men (lucky me!}, doesn't like to see men 40 or under and prefers them older and also prefers repeat clients. Her rates are still the same, XXX an hour. We chatted for a bit with lots of lfk. FYI: she has lip and belly button piercings and tattoos coverage about half of her body, which is a turn on for me, being an ex-biker. We showered together. I enjoyed soaping up her nicely done C cup bolt-ons, ass and pussy. I wanted them squeaky clean. Back to the bedroom where she went down on her knees for BBFS. She has a great head game. Lots of tongue action and near DT. I had her lay back on the bed for DATY, which included DATO and FIV. Very tight pussy and she loves DATO. After a few minutes I flipped her for 69, which lasted quite a while. Great taste. I badly wanted to go in so she suited me up and I started in mish. Sooo tight and she didn't just lay there but thrusted up in unison with my strokes. Next was reverse cowgirl. Halia does a fantastic cowgirl, up and down and back and forth rhythm. I can't remember any girl with better action. I asked her to turn around for regular cowgirl so I could kiss her lips and nipples while fucking. Again, fantastic action. She has unique athletic movements and when I came it wouldn't stop. We both were yelling. I was shouting "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop." My orgasm lasted a good 15 seconds. Halia said that the neighbors must have heard both of us. Weak-kneed, I headed for the shower again. We chatted for several minutes before I left with a goodbye kiss and a promise to see her again soon. Which I will! She has many reviews on the OThER site and the Monkey. One recent review was total BS. it said she worked in Springfield with 3 other girls. Not true and a fake review.

    https://liverubreviews.com/ad/nova/3...-6340/1/518366

  6. #14291

    Translation issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    Indeed. I'm also left wondering how the provider will be "moving this rich buttocks in you". My ass is fat rather than rich; I'm not sure she'd care to move it that much.

    Several years ago an ACS provider in Columbia, MD posted a badly translated ad making reference to "water full of your mouth" and surrendering seeds, among other things. That provided some laughs. As long as they communicate where it counts and provide good service and good value for the monger's money without overcharging us, so be it.

  7. #14290

    Great job

    Hilarious! "I'll take it out with your mouth. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]

  8. #14289

    Catherine Amour

    http://www.catherineamour.com/

    Has anyone seen her? She seems intriguing.

  9. #14288

    Really hope this is just a translation error


  10. #14287

    Searching

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    They first over is Darryn (spelling?) Good oral. The second one is Ashley. She has no limits, but she's pretty warn out. They have both been talked about here before.
    I can never figure out how you search for someone. How exactly do you do that?

  11. #14286

    Search for then

    They first over is Darryn (spelling?) Good oral. The second one is Ashley. She has no limits, but she's pretty warn out. They have both been talked about here before.

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I'll be visiting NOVA this weekend and interested in these two ladies.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/69288030

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/69303491

  12. #14285

    Tiffany Michaels

    Anyone seen her lately? She seems to be back in rotation as I keep receiving 'available now' ads from P411 from her.

    The pre-covid word was that her BBBJ skills were phenomenal plus she'd swallow.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=291874

  13. #14284

    Need Intel.

    Hey fellow mongers. I'll be visiting NOVA this weekend and interested in these two ladies.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/69288030

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/69303491

  14. #14283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1025
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandc07  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone indulged? Her rates seem reasonable. Very enticing, almost TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/69126175
    LOL the last pic with the dick in her mouth is not even the same girl. It's a pornstar.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6514048...in_bs_casting_

  15. #14282

    Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dandc07  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone indulged? Her rates seem reasonable. Very enticing, almost TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/69126175
    It won't be the same girl. I guarantee it. But it will likely be someone who looks similar. Maybe. That's why its a crapshoot. Why don't you go and report back? Sometimes you hit a diamond in the rough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape