Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 492 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4458

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by SpfldAndMe  [View Original Post]
    Can do one better. She said she wouldn't even do just a BBBJ for the qv. So if you want any oral you are forced into some longer date. Afterwards she said something about wah wah putting bare dick in her mouth and they all stink. Was clear it was to avoid any qv BJ not just the BBBJ part.

    Honestly some of you guys need to stop blowing these broads heads up way too much cause we got mostly average women at best around here that are trying to act like they are hot and this is southern Cali or some shit.
    You don't go down on a girl without a smell test right? Maybe she had guys come through that aren't exactly good with hygiene, and she wants to make sure it is clean without agreeing to do it up front. Seems like she was being honest and not promising anything, or guaranteeing something 1st.

  2. #4457
    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    I used to see this Latin girl very pretty nice body DFK, DATY, BBBJ cfs for reasonable price it's been about 2-3 years since I seen her. . The post / pictures are from 2-3 years ago. She won't send confirmation picture she doesn't allow kissing, DATY or BBBJ and she wants more $. Has anyone seen her recently sounds like she has a bf now. She was a real nice girl now when she messages you she has an attitude.
    Sorry here's the link.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....g/419270238350

  3. #4456
    Quote Originally Posted by SolBlind  [View Original Post]
    1. No girl like that is posting on STG.

    2. It's a scam not police. When police post it's usually photos of a girl they have arrested and it's part of the deal to not go to jail. Police also aren't interested in any kind of deposit.
    I didn't know about #2 (arrested girl). I stay away from new talent in sprigfield due to fear of being caught, guess there is danger even in girls I've seen before. I been staying in ct last 2 months with the stings going on.

  4. #4455
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Based on what?
    1. No girl like that is posting on STG.

    2. It's a scam not police. When police post it's usually photos of a girl they have arrested and it's part of the deal to not go to jail. Police also aren't interested in any kind of deposit.

  5. #4454
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    20% deposited required is my #1 tell of a scam.
    From personal experience, or just opinion?

  6. #4453
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Based on what?
    20% deposited required is my #1 tell of a scam.

  7. #4452
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    Thtbt. I would put my money that's either a police sting or a scam.
    Based on what?

  8. #4451

    Used to be good provider

    I used to see this Latin girl very pretty nice body DFK, DATY, BBBJ cfs for reasonable price it's been about 2-3 years since I seen her. . The post / pictures are from 2-3 years ago. She won't send confirmation picture she doesn't allow kissing, DATY or BBBJ and she wants more $. Has anyone seen her recently sounds like she has a bf now. She was a real nice girl now when she messages you she has an attitude.

  9. #4450
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Samantha in west side.
    Thtbt. I would put my money that's either a police sting or a scam.

  10. #4449

    Make me squirt.

    Anyone see this one? Samantha in west side.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211029-182353_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #4448

    Now I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by TunaSeeker2  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few years ago and I don't remember exactly why but settled for a CBJ after seeing her body. I remember she was very talkative and nice but she didn't look good.
    When I saw her a few years back right at the beginning she had to pause to answer the phone and when she ended the call she said a friend wanted to know if she had any coke. Chatty girl as I slowly remember her looks and that call made my visit short as I decided to just get a quick CBJ.

  12. #4447
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    So I'm confused. Are we paying for time or "pops?" Each time I've ever gotten an hhr, they always try to get up and start cleaning up, even if time isn't up. This is why I'd never get a full hr.
    Save the hour apts for the legit providers, ie eros, and if they're well reviewed.

    STG is a different matter. Girl will always aim to get you in and out, asap. Even if she agrees for MSOG, most will stall and waste time and hustler you out the door. Qv to test the waters; hh for the rare gems.

    BMD.

  13. #4446
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her and walked out. She looks nothing like those pics. She was staying at some type of halfway house of some sort. It's near the cvs on state street.
    Those pics are filtered but most likely years ago and from partying hard.

    BMD.

  14. #4445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    Most providers will only let you get one pop. My rule of thumb is only see him for a quick visit the first time around. If they blow my mind how good they are on a quick visit I will go for half an hour, it's been a while since I have seen a provider worth half hour though.
    Your paying for time. My advice is that if you schedule an hour of time just ask up front when you schedule if the hour includes multi pops.

  15. #4444
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    So I'm confused. Are we paying for time or "pops?" Each time I've ever gotten an hhr, they always try to get up and start cleaning up, even if time isn't up. This is why I'd never get a full hr.
    Most providers will only let you get one pop. My rule of thumb is only see him for a quick visit the first time around. If they blow my mind how good they are on a quick visit I will go for half an hour, it's been a while since I have seen a provider worth half hour though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape