Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 492 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4461

    Roomates from Hartford

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....r/820870007166

    Just left these two. Saw them in Hartford last week and now they are in chicopee for a few days. Check out the hartford section and search roomatea or jenn and Erin.

    They have a lot of fun with eachother and take direction very well. Give them a shot you won't be disappointed.

  2. #4460

    Putting words

    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    You don't go down on a girl without a smell test right? Maybe she had guys come through that aren't exactly good with hygiene, and she wants to make sure it is clean without agreeing to do it up front. Seems like she was being honest and not promising anything, or guaranteeing something 1st.
    Into her mouth there bud. Didn't say anything about her saying she had to check. Cause that would have been met with sure hun have at it ill pass just about anyone's hygiene test.

    It was a straight no. No BBBJ at all and then led in with the stinky ones talk.

    Sure maybe she does it normally maybe today was just the day or I just happened to be the call / text that she wasn't having it with.

    Its whatever but there's no mistake reading through our convo it had nothing to do with smell tests or agreeing up front.

    Sorry no dice.

  3. #4459
    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    You don't go down on a girl without a smell test right? Maybe she had guys come through that aren't exactly good with hygiene, and she wants to make sure it is clean without agreeing to do it up front. Seems like she was being honest and not promising anything, or guaranteeing something 1st.
    I've seen alicia 2 x for qv. Bbj first time, second time I just got off work told her I was not as clean as I'd like so she did CBJ.

  4. #4458

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by SpfldAndMe  [View Original Post]
    Can do one better. She said she wouldn't even do just a BBBJ for the qv. So if you want any oral you are forced into some longer date. Afterwards she said something about wah wah putting bare dick in her mouth and they all stink. Was clear it was to avoid any qv BJ not just the BBBJ part.

    Honestly some of you guys need to stop blowing these broads heads up way too much cause we got mostly average women at best around here that are trying to act like they are hot and this is southern Cali or some shit.
    You don't go down on a girl without a smell test right? Maybe she had guys come through that aren't exactly good with hygiene, and she wants to make sure it is clean without agreeing to do it up front. Seems like she was being honest and not promising anything, or guaranteeing something 1st.

  5. #4457
    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    I used to see this Latin girl very pretty nice body DFK, DATY, BBBJ cfs for reasonable price it's been about 2-3 years since I seen her. . The post / pictures are from 2-3 years ago. She won't send confirmation picture she doesn't allow kissing, DATY or BBBJ and she wants more $. Has anyone seen her recently sounds like she has a bf now. She was a real nice girl now when she messages you she has an attitude.
    Sorry here's the link.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....g/419270238350

  6. #4456
    Quote Originally Posted by SolBlind  [View Original Post]
    1. No girl like that is posting on STG.

    2. It's a scam not police. When police post it's usually photos of a girl they have arrested and it's part of the deal to not go to jail. Police also aren't interested in any kind of deposit.
    I didn't know about #2 (arrested girl). I stay away from new talent in sprigfield due to fear of being caught, guess there is danger even in girls I've seen before. I been staying in ct last 2 months with the stings going on.

  7. #4455
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Based on what?
    1. No girl like that is posting on STG.

    2. It's a scam not police. When police post it's usually photos of a girl they have arrested and it's part of the deal to not go to jail. Police also aren't interested in any kind of deposit.

  8. #4454
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    20% deposited required is my #1 tell of a scam.
    From personal experience, or just opinion?

  9. #4453
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Based on what?
    20% deposited required is my #1 tell of a scam.

  10. #4452
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    Thtbt. I would put my money that's either a police sting or a scam.
    Based on what?

  11. #4451

    Used to be good provider

    I used to see this Latin girl very pretty nice body DFK, DATY, BBBJ cfs for reasonable price it's been about 2-3 years since I seen her. . The post / pictures are from 2-3 years ago. She won't send confirmation picture she doesn't allow kissing, DATY or BBBJ and she wants more $. Has anyone seen her recently sounds like she has a bf now. She was a real nice girl now when she messages you she has an attitude.

  12. #4450
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Samantha in west side.
    Thtbt. I would put my money that's either a police sting or a scam.

  13. #4449

    Make me squirt.

    Anyone see this one? Samantha in west side.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211029-182353_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #4448

    Now I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by TunaSeeker2  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few years ago and I don't remember exactly why but settled for a CBJ after seeing her body. I remember she was very talkative and nice but she didn't look good.
    When I saw her a few years back right at the beginning she had to pause to answer the phone and when she ended the call she said a friend wanted to know if she had any coke. Chatty girl as I slowly remember her looks and that call made my visit short as I decided to just get a quick CBJ.

  15. #4447
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    So I'm confused. Are we paying for time or "pops?" Each time I've ever gotten an hhr, they always try to get up and start cleaning up, even if time isn't up. This is why I'd never get a full hr.
    Save the hour apts for the legit providers, ie eros, and if they're well reviewed.

    STG is a different matter. Girl will always aim to get you in and out, asap. Even if she agrees for MSOG, most will stall and waste time and hustler you out the door. Qv to test the waters; hh for the rare gems.

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape