Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 717 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 767 817 1217 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 18428
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7688

    Anyone got info on this one?

    We met for lunch. She was charming. I little all over the place with the conversation. We didn't discuss details due to many people sitting next to us. When we parted she said see you next week. I thought for lunch. Then she texts me to discuss details. I'm supposed to see her Thursday morning. She wants $1 k a month for two meet ups. I asked if I could split that up, half each time. She said sure. If I go through with it, I will only see her the one time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-d068e3634e56

    Pie.

  2. #7687

    Didn't pull trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty  [View Original Post]
    Any update? Did the meet go? If so, how was it?
    I decided to cancel the night before. Her replies to some questions were cut and paste. She was just too much of a pro. I can get a pro for less than what she was offering.

  3. #7686
    Hoes are asking for too much and they're not even good. Plus the fact they're been passed around so much I get limp thinking about having my D with one of you mongers cream pies.

  4. #7685

    Bevi

    Me too. I think it was around 100 less when I first saw her. I haven't met too many girls through the site that suck dick like her though.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Guys are killing the game, I met her for less when she first arrived.

  5. #7684
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Has had a bunch of profiles on here. Most recently I think it was Skip the Intro. I don't think there is much else that needs to be said about her. Great BBBJ and great in bed. Can host in downtown DC, has 3 yappy dogs, and loves smoking weed. She tells me that she doesn't budge on 450 anymore.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-7b094542e9a2
    Guys are killing the game, I met her for less when she first arrived.

  6. #7683
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    She's been talked about prior on here. I don't have much interaction with her but thought some of you might want to know she is full blown advertising on Eros.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-3bf7cc353643

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...6.htm?cat=6209
    I saw her about 4-5 months ago, she's a good 30-40 lbs heavier than those pics. Yeeesh!

  7. #7682

    Emi

    Met this one a few weeks ago or more under her old profile. Insane ass and tits. Little Latina firecracker. Good BBBJ and great sex. Said she was open to BBFS in future visits with testing but have not seen her again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-7de24744665a

  8. #7681

    Allison703

    She's been talked about prior on here. I don't have much interaction with her but thought some of you might want to know she is full blown advertising on Eros.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-3bf7cc353643

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...6.htm?cat=6209

  9. #7680

    Bevi

    Has had a bunch of profiles on here. Most recently I think it was Skip the Intro. I don't think there is much else that needs to be said about her. Great BBBJ and great in bed. Can host in downtown DC, has 3 yappy dogs, and loves smoking weed. She tells me that she doesn't budge on 450 anymore.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-7b094542e9a2

  10. #7679

    Tittltaylor

    She was discussed here a little prior. Did anyone end up pulling the trigger? Huge tits but average body / face. Quoted me 500 ppm or 1 k+ for a monthly allowance. Offered her less and wasn't able to get anywhere.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3e28b819-a9c2-43cc-87d4-f5b5de267e63

  11. #7678

    Missing Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    I didn't upload a pic into my profile. Whenever a girl wants to see my pic, I upload via the chatbox and delete after 10 minutes.

    If you think 3 months is permanent, then yes.
    3 months is pretty decent honestly. I just feel like having no photos at all would really cut down on the number of responses you'd receive.

  12. #7677
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319
    LOL treat them well and get to know them. Spit some game and be respectful and it will.

    Pay off later! I've had atleast 5 girls for free on a sleepover fuck fest.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    I've been believing the escorts when they say they get sugar daddies giving them 1 k ppm.i didnt think I'd ever be able to get in the sb game plus I'm still in my 20's so I dont fit the older guy type. I didn't realize you all were paying 300. Damn I wasted a lot of money but my goal is to find someone fun and look for regular time together.

  13. #7676

    I'm kind of naive

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    I usually build a decent relationship with them and tell them we are going to go out for cocktails or stay in and have some. Usually if they are comfortable with you they will let you they are staying. I never pay more than 350 $ most of the time 200-300 don't over do yourself! I have banged a lot of beautiful woman with implants and sweet bodies! Be smart. Don't let the p-.

    Bills go up.
    I've been believing the escorts when they say they get sugar daddies giving them 1 k ppm.i didnt think I'd ever be able to get in the sb game plus I'm still in my 20's so I dont fit the older guy type. I didn't realize you all were paying 300. Damn I wasted a lot of money but my goal is to find someone fun and look for regular time together.

  14. #7675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Be smart

    I usually build a decent relationship with them and tell them we are going to go out for cocktails or stay in and have some. Usually if they are comfortable with you they will let you they are staying. I never pay more than 350 $ most of the time 200-300 don't over do yourself! I have banged a lot of beautiful woman with implants and sweet bodies! Be smart. Don't let the p-.

    Bills go up.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    What is good offer for overnight? Nonpro.

  15. #7674

    Hard to say

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    What is good offer for overnight? Nonpro.
    Hard to say. If she is new to the game and you have a connection you can do an overnight for normal ppm price. I have had that happen several times. One time she even stayed the weekend and I just gave her 300 at the end. If she is experienced vet then it would really vary. I think it depends how much she is into you or not into you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape