The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 641 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 691 741 1141 1641 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17328

    Brazilian

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Every few months I get a text from a Brazilian from an unknown number with a pic. The pics have always been hot but I never had any idea where the people were getting my name from I did not reply. I got one the other day and she mentioned she was a friend of Kassia who I have seen. Kassia is just off of Marine Drive on the far north side, she has used more than one name has reviews going back a few years. Her pics are accurate, I have seen her twice but she was just a little too professional and detached, we didn't click and I have not returned but would not advise anyone else not to see her. I am not very keen on girls giving my number to their friends but what can you really expect from a hooker. There is much discussion about the ads on Eros in the last few years and I for one think most of them to be bait and switches. FWIW I would expect this girl to be legit and the pics of her https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1.
    If you reverse image search her pics you'll be able to find her instagram. Her IG seems to indicate she's currently in Brazil though I suppose it could be an elaborate ruse to hide what she's doing. I've met girls who've told me they've done that though I can't say one way or the other w this one.

  2. #17327

    Squirt

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind someone over 40, she is certainly one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt
    I second that that!

  3. #17326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438

    Brazilans

    Every few months I get a text from a Brazilian from an unknown number with a pic. The pics have always been hot but I never had any idea where the people were getting my name from I did not reply. I got one the other day and she mentioned she was a friend of Kassia who I have seen. Kassia is just off of Marine Drive on the far north side, she has used more than one name has reviews going back a few years. Her pics are accurate, I have seen her twice but she was just a little too professional and detached, we didn't click and I have not returned but would not advise anyone else not to see her. I am not very keen on girls giving my number to their friends but what can you really expect from a hooker. There is much discussion about the ads on Eros in the last few years and I for one think most of them to be bait and switches. FWIW I would expect this girl to be legit and the pics of her https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1.

  4. #17325

    Formerly Lakeview now working out of River West / North

    I've been trying to see these one for some time. Their ads for the last year until this week were out of Lakeview. Wondering if you've seen them and is it worth it? CML is in the area but these ones look enticing.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/153232

  5. #17324

    Ece

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex85  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this gets asked often.

    I've used agencies on and off, specially CCG and W&W, I'd love to see one of the ladies at ECE but not sure who.

    Who do you guys like at ECE.
    I have only seen Kinga. She is thin, tattooed, excellent bolt-ons, fantastic GFE and kinda wild and energetic.

    I particularly enjoy her BBBJ, titty-face, dfk, cowgirl.

  6. #17323

    Follow up.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    My experienced guess is she could be too good to be true. Pics look way too gorgeous for a super babe like this to be in Lansing and now in the south loop area.
    Was thinking the same. Asked for a texted pic giving me a thumbs-up, which she quickly replied to -- didn't match ad pics, but was looking good enough to drive around the block. So she's real at least, and indicated she was in the loop and available at my requested time (said so both earlier in the day and when I was on my way downtown). Unfortunately, my quick work task unexpectedly blew up into something much more critical and time consuming, and I had to ditch the plan entirely.

  7. #17322

    Kayla

    Been lurking for a bit, and been having a stressful couple weeks and was looking to relieve some stress LOL. Was curious if anyone has dreamed with her? I did a reverse search and saw some negative reviews of a Kayla, but none of the links work anymore so unsure if its her or another girl. Image and number search seemed fine, but she has a couple comments saying she was fake and one saying she's legit so not sure what to think.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/69151052#.

  8. #17321
    Quote Originally Posted by TheResheis2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here have recommendations on providers that squirt?
    If you don't mind someone over 40, she is certainly one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt

  9. #17320
    Quote Originally Posted by TheResheis2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here have recommendations on providers that squirt?
    Bentley Marie. Almost all her reviews mention squirting. She's visiting until Wednesday.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bentley-marie

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/289542

  10. #17319
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex85  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this gets asked often.

    I've used agencies on and off, specially CCG and W&W, I'd love to see one of the ladies at ECE but not sure who.

    Who do you guys like at ECE.
    Rayna is my favorite but works rarely and books up fast when she does work. Kinga is great but a little chatty and pretty right wing if that bothers you LOL. Lilly is fun if heavily tattooed and pierced is your thing. All three were great GFE experiences, can't go wrong with any of them.

  11. #17318
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Who to see at ECE?

    I'm sure this gets asked often.

    I've used agencies on and off, specially CCG and W&W, I'd love to see one of the ladies at ECE but not sure who.

    Who do you guys like at ECE.

  12. #17317

    Info?

    Any one work with this girl? I hope she's the real deal.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/69124595

  13. #17316

    Are You Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline09  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...icago/69037156.

    Been wanting to see her for awhile.
    HER? Really?

  14. #17315

    Squirt

    Does anyone here have recommendations on providers that squirt?

  15. #17314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRoberts  [View Original Post]
    Have to run downtown this afternoon for a quick work task, and thought I ought make the drive a bit more worthwhile with a quick card at e. Anyone familiar with this one? Started posting from Lansing, now S Loop as of a few days ago.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/69089828

    Not finding any reviews, and pics seem a little TGTBT, so I'm thinking yellow flags, but maybe not red? She's quick to reply via text so far. On the fence. Might possibly TOFTT, but hoping someone can shed some light on this always prefer making and informed decision vs an educated guess.
    My experienced guess is she could be too good to be true. Pics look way too gorgeous for a super babe like this to be in Lansing and now in the south loop area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape