Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 1166 1666 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15064
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her.
    Have you seen her? 350. Worth it?

  2. #15063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Could this possibly be her? Idk I've never met.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
    Yes that's her.

  3. #15062
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone have info on this one or might have seen her before? She's in Warwick and it would work for me if she was real and reliable.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/belle-escort-warwick-921313
    Why are all these girls using photos taken on a flip phone? Like damn.

  4. #15061

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Could this possibly be her? Idk I've never met.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
    Yes, that's Rosie. Same phone #. Different name but as is basically the same. Different pictures though. When I last saw her a few months ago, she said she was thinking of not advertising as much. She was just going to focus on the gents she has already met. We had a good time. She's a bit too submissive and timid for my taste. She is very pretty and has a slamming body. I'll probably give her a whirl again.

  5. #15060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    The Adele you speak of have a distinctive tattoo on her ass?
    I don't believe she has a tattoo on her ass. She has to be pushing 60 at this point and was kind of out of shape last I saw her which would be several years ago. She is big chested with good oral skills.

  6. #15059
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Could this possibly be her? Idk I've never met.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
    Tattoo on her chest would say it is.

  7. #15058
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Could this possibly be her? Idk I've never met.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
    Yes, that is her.

  8. #15057

    Adel

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/daytime-...warwick-388641

    Link for Gina / aka Mrs. Robinson.

    Adelle has gone under the radar.
    The Adele you speak of have a distinctive tattoo on her ass?

  9. #15056
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnseen1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Rosie? Her ad on tryst and Instagram have dissapeared.
    Could this possibly be her? Idk I've never met.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_

  10. #15055

    Carmela / Carmella

    Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/carmelanuru.

    Erotic Monkey: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carmella...vidence-107221.

    So I tried to set something up with this provider again, and now I'm really glad I've struck out twice. We initially spoke Thursday, but due to my work schedule and exhaustion, wasn't able to reply to her until today. She immediately replied to my text, which merely stated "little late with the reply. ", referring to my own reply.

    She immediately went into a temper tantrum via text saying how she receives 200 messages a day, how she isn't a machine, and that I'm too young (31). My immediate reply was to state that it was me who was replying late; 2 full days, to which she continued her tirade.

    Her reply to my apology was "yeah" followed by "I hear a lot of bitching" and that apparently it was too difficult for her to scroll up on a text feed. Each of her text barrages all ended with "bye", which only pissed me off further.

    She's literally in the business of customer satisfaction, and it appears she skipped the customer service class at school.

    Based solely on her communication skills; or lack of, I'd recommend that everyone stays away from her. She strikes me as being a possible problem.

  11. #15054
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroo  [View Original Post]
    Exact same experience. One late response to my texts and then poof, nothing. Anyone?
    I seen her about 1. 5 years ago. At the sketchy motel on 146, very early in the morning about 730 ish. Looked better in person then the pics and service was good. Tried repeating but have had no luck as well.

  12. #15053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Will she fuck raw? I've gotten conflicting reports in the past, and I contacted her years ago by email, and asked for it, and she shot me down. But I'm wondering if things have changed? Will she now provide the Golden Bareback lays for first time customers? Does anyone know? Bueller?
    I saw her once about four years ago, At the time I had a beard and mustache. She went to give me a kiss and she said you smoke please go wash your face. Now mind you I had sprayed mouth with mouth wash, So she smelled it on my mustache, And it was a good hour before our appointment that I had had a smoke. But we got down to business and she let me eat her pussy, Then she proceeded to give me a lackluster BBBJ no cim, She jerked the man juice on her tits. Never repeated. As for Adele I've seen her a few times and always had a good time with her. She has a bit of stomach but nothing off putting. She loves 69 and face fucking. Too bad she has retired.

  13. #15052

    Kat Devine

    https://tryst.link/escort/cosmickittenx

    Anyone meet up with her? She doesn't respond well to ANYTHING even solid booking emails.

  14. #15051

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Will she fuck raw? I've gotten conflicting reports in the past, and I contacted her years ago by email, and asked for it, and she shot me down. But I'm wondering if things have changed? Will she now provide the Golden Bareback lays for first time customers? Does anyone know? Bueller?
    We got to know each pretty well over the years. I never asked for raw BUT I would say that it is a hard no on raw. Especially for new customers. She can be a good time but YMMV. We got along great, so I pretty much always had a good time. She can be moody though. Her $400 / hr price now is too much for me. She's not that good.

  15. #15050

    Beautiful Sexy Brunette Woonsocket

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvistide  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/599529028578

    There are no reviews on this one. I have tried many times to TOFTT but near impossible to get a response out of her. If you do it is vague then does not answer follow up. Simple questions of rate and outcall.
    Exact same experience. One late response to my texts and then poof, nothing. Anyone?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape