Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46504
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. If true she should report the douche bag and let the proper authorities deal with his ass.

    Oak.
    Outing the girls is the same thing we do to those that provide bad service or steal, so what's the difference?

    Theres always 2 sides to a story. We'll never hear the other side unless he comes forward.

    But we post on girls all the time and they never get their storys side. WTF is the difference?

  2. #46503
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. If true she should report the douche bag and let the proper authorities deal with his ass.

    Oak.
    This dude is also filming girls and putting them on YouTube.

  3. #46502

    Outing him is not the remedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    I understand everybody's frustrations with the man in the red car, but outing him on this forum is not the right thing to do. What you have is hearsay from street hookers, nothing is less reliable.
    I totally agree. If true she should report the douche bag and let the proper authorities deal with his ass.

    Oak.

  4. #46501

    Nitetimer Vids

    Anyone know what happen to the NiteTimer vids on xvideo? Looks like they were all taken down, that was some great stuff!

  5. #46500
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJones2  [View Original Post]
    I have heard the same story about the guy in the red car.

    From at least 3 other girls. He is out there. Unfortunately, there are men out there who want to hurt the girls. This is not part of the game!!
    I understand everybody's frustrations with the man in the red car, but outing him on this forum is not the right thing to do. What you have is hearsay from street hookers, nothing is less reliable.

  6. #46499

    Works story

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her yesterday and she showed me the doucebag in question. He got her in the backseat and jumped out to piss. When he returned and she asked for the donation he choked her and tried to get her clothes off. WTF, just give her 20. She was looking a bit dirty so I passed and gave her a few bucks.
    I have heard the same story about the guy in the red car.

    From at least 3 other girls. He is out there. Unfortunately, there are men out there who want to hurt the girls. This is not part of the game!!

  7. #46498

    Rainy Friday

    I was out this morning during heavy rain and saw Kiara, but she was on the mission for meds and disappeared on Bentalou after leaving S&A, Nothing else on the streets to talk about except the zombies. Oh Well typical rainy day in the hood.

    Be Safe, Apache Out.

  8. #46497

    Work assault

    Quote Originally Posted by LilGod  [View Original Post]
    But can't be too serious about what those girls says!
    I chatted with her yesterday and she showed me the doucebag in question. He got her in the backseat and jumped out to piss. When he returned and she asked for the donation he choked her and tried to get her clothes off. WTF, just give her 20. She was looking a bit dirty so I passed and gave her a few bucks.

  9. #46496

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by LilGod  [View Original Post]
    But can't be too serious about what those girls says!
    Exactly, so quick to be superman for junkies on here.

  10. #46495
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up on Fairhaven at 8 pm. 23 yrs old, 5 ft 3 in 110 llbs with curly shoulder length brown hair. Solid BBBJWS and tight pussy but can't take a pounding. Rushed service and complains a lot.
    Damn Aamco! On the 5th pic (from left to right) where she is standing up in the shower, Is that your nut dripping from her snatch? Did you creampie her? Or is that just a photo glitch? LOL.

  11. #46494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    She was no longer pregnant. I snapped that picture as she was rounding Pulaski onto Ashton at the corner across from the church at 1:27 pm yesterday.
    Thanks for the info Bolo. Hopefully she isn't effected by any complications from the pregnancy. Going to go try to find her when she's out to see if her skills got dull.

  12. #46493

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by LilGod  [View Original Post]
    But can't be too serious about what those girls says!
    Work has a reputation. She delivers and never ask for anything free.

  13. #46492

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentMulder  [View Original Post]
    I think Cowboysfan should expose the dirtbag.
    But can't be too serious about what those girls says!

  14. #46491

    Agreed +1

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentMulder  [View Original Post]
    I think Cowboysfan should expose the dirtbag.
    Agreed +1.

  15. #46490

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DogPound99  [View Original Post]
    I think you should post.

    Dog.
    I think Cowboysfan should expose the dirtbag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape