Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 714 of 1903 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 764 814 1214 1714 ... LastLast
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 28535
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Latina Sydney aka Valerie from Cali. Cat fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    I just google searched the photo and they're in all kinds of junky pic collection sites. Seems fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyLurker  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see Sydney. I've Google Image searched her photos and they only appear for her ads around the country, going back to June.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17124629

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ydney/41230927

    I'll TYFTT regarding service, but don't want a different provider showing up.

    Thanks for any help.
    I saw this one posting again and was going to take the plunge days ago. I recall someone posting about this one and was intending to take the L. Don't. It's already been reported this one is catfishing using fake images. Be aware of that. Just avoid this one regardless of the platform you see this one post on. It's catfish.

    TER review here:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...an2016-2234092

    Ads:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5039636344

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/503-963-6344

    https://callescort.org/503-963-6344

    https://callescort.org/702-979-5895

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7029795895
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails idsaugdsf71209sdui89waefsdsda_d.jpg‎   0e9b4e4eb83b448faf51c6e37ef84278_f.jpg‎   8DtJGH.jpg‎   gOKmxm.jpg‎   aa12060f895bd313de36c8cc28cea83c_f.jpg‎  

    83673ea07e0ec411d5c8be0f22229c38_f.jpg‎   PZRoe0.jpg‎   b49fce71ff9e611abfc4862d69db8f8f_f.jpg‎   fdcdbc19517df753335ce0416763b251_f.jpg‎  

  2. #17839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Red head Kali in Duluth

    Ad:

    https://callescort.org/470-288-2315

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4702882315/1

    Has anyone been able to meet red head kali? I've tried to meet this one for quite some time now. Never get a response when this one is actively posting. Bummer. Idk on rates etc. Never responds. Had a different number previously as well. Never responds. I won't attempt to meet this one again. Anyone have some details on this one to share?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b498f1b6101552c9845cc5d12f590f05_c.jpg‎   14724fdf7a86dcf3848dabbf712b508b_f.jpg‎   2340bd3fa66bbe105c41e74e51dd305a_f.jpg‎   27b9aa32a9cce08922941693498240fd_f.jpg‎   8dbaf09b30114191a5d6fd2207ce150d_f.jpg‎  

    8a69a9066f3ad3cd6b5031441157416f_f.jpg‎   1cd1d9d6655c3f2c78c389db78da9264_f.jpg‎   9645bb933572e98f8028f181c3eccc63_f.jpg‎  

  3. #17838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    What in the hell? Black BBW Bratttt. Howell Mill. Babiebrattt

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/69365351#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6785001913/1

    I find this to funny. This one looks like a dam man. Asking $ X 3. 60 for 15 minutes of FS. WTF? I've seen bad reviews of this one. ROFL. Shit. I've never seen such an absurd post till now. 360 for 15 minutes. Got to be retarded to ask that. Let alone go and pay that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ib0dsf7_i.jpg‎   a2f9b6aee222197c1c8f53e76d7a2fba_f.jpg‎   d639921726164681090186148df69e4f_f.jpg‎   6e767ce06735488240f9deeac99240c0_f.jpg‎   5fec2359af769cc4cb1fffc87618ee16_f.jpg‎  


  4. #17837
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    Androo75.

    Well stated Sir, Being a transplant from the West Coast everything you have stated is being echoed across the nation. You got the old timers remembering the last of the Great Hunt from the 80's and even better times during the 70's from the East to the West. It was the season of Love.

    Today it's gotten bad. A lot of the young, middle age and old don't have a clue about repeat business. How to treat a customer to keep them coming back. Some do, but your seeing more of the dangerous side and lackluster performance. I've done exactly what you have stated. Give a nice compliment and try to make them smile while recounting the room. That will make a better experience showing your cool. That has helped me as well. Even with providers that have a bad report, I've managed to have a good experience with that same provider.

    It's an old school tactic. I've even picked up some cheap followers from Walmart $3 bucks and it's always made a BIG IMPACT on a fine ass provider or regular that goes above and beyond for me. I've had girls break down and cry right in front of me. Those sessions were the best!! You still have to have an air about yourself as one not to be played with though.

    Anyway really appreciated your post bro! There are some good ones still out there.

    Happy Hunting.
    Thanks! You as well my friend!

  5. #17836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottySmith  [View Original Post]
    Yep. I did the exact same thing. I found weed, pills and her personal cell phone. Took it all with me and got two days worth of mean texts, sad texts, begging texts. I recouped my money 5 times over.
    Fucking savage mode LOL. WG wanted to fuck her over well that WG reaped what it sowed by stealing your shit. LMFAO it's to funny when they go from mad to poddy face mode trying to be nice after fucking someone over. Rule of thumb if one is going to leave the room before doing anything. Get your ish. I wonder if snow baby had lingerie one and just straight up walked out half naked or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    One of the many, many things I've learned from time is that you never say "What the hell". You get screwed every time. Like you, unfortunately.
    If you read right. He stated "I thought what the hell" . He didn't explicitly say what the hell to the scammer. Even if someone said that that isn't means to scam and run off with someone's money.

  6. #17835
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Ty! -and sry for the typos / punctuation!

    But yeah, this 'hobby' was SO much fun pre-COVID, then the horrific Spa shootings happened + the loss of KingSlayer. (rip).

    -and I when I say 'fun' I mean *mutual* fun, I'd never had a 'mechanical' encounter, always made the most of it, I just try and make them smile, a simple compliment often salvaged what could have been a poor experience.

    Pre-COVID providers (independent / strip clubs / massage) just seemed more casual, open and easy going + there were so many choices!

    Feels like a darker, transactional world now, or maybe I just finally see it for what it is?

    I hear stories about ATL in the 80s/90s, yall old school ballers had it good!
    Androo75.

    Well stated Sir, Being a transplant from the West Coast everything you have stated is being echoed across the nation. You got the old timers remembering the last of the Great Hunt from the 80's and even better times during the 70's from the East to the West. It was the season of Love.

    Today it's gotten bad. A lot of the young, middle age and old don't have a clue about repeat business. How to treat a customer to keep them coming back. Some do, but your seeing more of the dangerous side and lackluster performance. I've done exactly what you have stated. Give a nice compliment and try to make them smile while recounting the room. That will make a better experience showing your cool. That has helped me as well. Even with providers that have a bad report, I've managed to have a good experience with that same provider.

    It's an old school tactic. I've even picked up some cheap followers from Walmart $3 bucks and it's always made a BIG IMPACT on a fine ass provider or regular that goes above and beyond for me. I've had girls break down and cry right in front of me. Those sessions were the best!! You still have to have an air about yourself as one not to be played with though.

    Anyway really appreciated your post bro! There are some good ones still out there.

    Happy Hunting.

  7. #17834

    A life lesson

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    I made an arrangement with this one, when she open the door the room smell like cigarettes very bad, and she dose not look like her pictures at all! I thought what the hell I'm here anyway she asked to give her the donation so I did she took the money and ran so I'm screwed 160 LOL.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...a/310447170126
    One of the many, many things I've learned from time is that you never say "What the hell". You get screwed every time. Like you, unfortunately.

  8. #17833

    Fair question.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayPrince  [View Original Post]
    How do you know that's her pimp if you never saw or even heard from her?
    I only have a strong assumption as a decent looking blonde that walk past one of the doors that was seen opened by him but she did enter the other two during my wait & was seen having conversation with him. Being that time of day (past check out), it's not positive. But, no other autos in park lot except cleaning people. Most all the doors were standing open for cleaning except the ones being traveled between. I have no doubt in my mind, but there is a slim chance I'm wrong.

  9. #17832
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    Did you not have her stuff in that room? Maybe take a look around and see if you can recoup your funds. I have had a girl do that and I honestly took a look around and found her stash and dipped. She texted me asking why I robbed her. Wow. The irony. 🤣129315;.
    Yep. I did the exact same thing. I found weed, pills and her personal cell phone. Took it all with me and got two days worth of mean texts, sad texts, begging texts. I recouped my money 5 times over.

  10. #17831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Daisy in Tucker

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFishTacos  [View Original Post]
    The pictures may have been her years ago but definitely not accurate today. Set up was easy enough but opened the door and WTF turned and left as she was getting loud, told her to use accurate photos. Glad it was during the day just kept walking and get out of there as quick as possible.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/69367879

    https://archive.ph/wip/rU7jN
    Also I must add the scab mark on the right leg though is an oomf.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6789547677

    I see Daisy or whom ever is associated with this one is cropping the leg stuff out LOL. Might be a druggy as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2b83eb963140bb4ae886c8b0c40ed3d6_f.jpg‎  

  11. #17830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    White cougar Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFishTacos  [View Original Post]
    The pictures may have been her years ago but definitely not accurate today. Set up was easy enough but opened the door and WTF turned and left as she was getting loud, told her to use accurate photos. Glad it was during the day just kept walking and get out of there as quick as possible.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/69367879
    I've tried to meet Daisy before. Used to be near cobb parkway. If I recall correctly that's the location the ads would say. Daisy kept responding with eww and "I don't do that" etc. I wasn't being explicit or anything. Just figuring out what was on the table LOL. Now Daisy blurs the face. Is hideous tbh. I'm pretty sure daisy looks worst in person. Just like Gina I met whom does greek.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4bde11da76349e8ef0c712afb236449f_f.jpg‎   e0258bcf456bfc30576ac608a064e7fd_f.jpg‎   d9ae2bca6f74cf0a372eea6ebb9beea3_f.jpg‎  

  12. #17829
    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    Yep she told me get comfortable as I was doing that she went to the door and took off.
    Did you not have her stuff in that room? Maybe take a look around and see if you can recoup your funds. I have had a girl do that and I honestly took a look around and found her stash and dipped. She texted me asking why I robbed her. Wow. The irony. 🤣129315;.

  13. #17828

    Daisy the catfish

    The pictures may have been her years ago but definitely not accurate today. Set up was easy enough but opened the door and WTF turned and left as she was getting loud, told her to use accurate photos. Glad it was during the day just kept walking and get out of there as quick as possible.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/69367879

    https://archive.ph/wip/rU7jN
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0DEFDE2D-5433-4901-966A-A411C7FA4E87.png‎   0B2E9676-6A67-4558-80D6-D304D256FC2F.png‎  

  14. #17827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    Yep she told me get comfortable as I was doing that she went to the door and took off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Where was this one at? If it's not apparent the images look old asf. What was different? Belly damage, way fatter? $. 60 was for how much time? QV HHR? This one is using two numbers. I guess switched numbers after that occured?

    Ad you shared used:

    https://marietta.skipthegames.com/fe...a/239514811291

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-813-1178

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/image_list/6788131178

    Currently on STG using:

    https://douglas.skipthegames.com/fem...a/908948796046

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/330-418-6689

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/3304181673

    Was this an outcall or incall? How did this one just simply run away? I see outcalls is available with this one. Came to your location took the money. Was there a confrontation or a piece shown? Let us know on the details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    I made an arrangement with this one, when she open the door the room smell like cigarettes very bad, and she dose not look like her pictures at all! I thought what the hell I'm here anyway she asked to give her the donation so I did she took the money and ran so I'm screwed 160 LOL.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...a/310447170126
    I feel I know what hotel this one is at based on the pics of the room. Was this one at the Western Inn in Marietta. It's near shell gas station and not far from the red roof inn some of these hoes work from as well. I'll do the honors and migrate. You probably met another of this crew I've stated to avoid. Welp now we know another bad apple. More than likely in the crew and there may have been other crew members nearby. Pimps etc. LOL. Add these ones to the rip off section too when you get ripped off.

  15. #17826
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean she took the money and ran? You were in a room, right? Did she literally run
    away?
    Yep she told me get comfortable as I was doing that she went to the door and took off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape