Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 344 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 5146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2596

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before or sense she started posting a few days ago? Any info good or bad?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/555733603141
    You'd think with tits like that there would be something. But Google has nothing on that ph# and there's nothing here or in the Nashua forum for Strawberry. The ad seems legit. Local number, not over promising, and grammar about what you'd expect. But I'm reluctant to take the plunge.

  2. #2595

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by NePatsFan2007  [View Original Post]
    She was one of the best all numbers I had for her no good, Knew her pretty well hope she is ok.
    Tried often to hookup, she'd always bail day of and had excuses, and then out if the blue text me. But seemed nice on phone.

  3. #2594

    Following Up on Strawberry

    I'd be interested if anyone had any information on her as well. Sucker for redheads. Is she legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before or sense she started posting a few days ago? Any info good or bad?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/555733603141

  4. #2593

    Tracie / Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. Hers a few pics from her old as.
    She was one of the best all numbers I had for her no good, Knew her pretty well hope she is ok.

  5. #2592
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. Hers a few pics from her old as.
    Yea saw her once, she's was fun but was hard to get ahold of after that. It's crazy how dried up it is now a days.

  6. #2591

    Tracey

    Yes, that's her. Hers a few pics from her old as.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    Was that the blonde MILF in manch?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E5D72C4A-3526-47A3-9F5A-E61F7954EC7E.jpeg‎   BBE978B9-18A7-4675-9666-1EAD845EF961.jpeg‎  

  7. #2590
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Jamie / Tracey recently? I always had fun with her.
    Was that the blonde MILF in manch?

  8. #2589

    Ava

    Met up with Ava, cute with a nice body. Disappointed with the session, and won't be repeating. Felt rushed and an unenthusiastic performance.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/393280344533

  9. #2588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Fake! Asks for a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dokken82  [View Original Post]

  10. #2587

    Legit?

    Anyone know if this one is legit?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/115590542560

  11. #2586

    Jamie / Tracey

    My recollection is that Jamie advertised in the massage sections under Royal Spa, but it's been more than 3 years since I've seen any ads from her. My last contact with her was in 2017. I tried to set up an appointment, but we couldn't make our schedules align. After that it became increasingly difficult to even get a reply. She's probably collecting social security now, so we may never see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Jamie / Tracey recently? I always had fun with her.

  12. #2585

    Jamie / Tracey

    Has anyone heard from Jamie / Tracey recently? I always had fun with her.

  13. #2584

    Late reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    First, I would like to say thank you to those who offered input to my question. So I guess that would mean that she has a driver / handler, or would she allow you to pick her up?

    CH.
    No handler that I know of. I meant she always needed me to pick her up or drop her off depending on where we met.

  14. #2583

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her 3 times over the years, all were great experiences. I have totally lost track of her though.
    Link: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-other/7322996.

    Still doing the same things. Although her age and looks are not for everyone I imagine. I would say the pics in the link are very old.

  15. #2582
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lacy once again. 3rd floor walk up in town. Mid fifties that definitely looks the part, body and otherwise, with blue hair. Super nice lady and Always reliable. Quite the rimming with a nice massage and strong release. 1. 1$ for hh.
    I have seen her 3 times over the years, all were great experiences. I have totally lost track of her though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape