Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 5146
-
11-02-21 05:18 #2596Senior Member

Posts: 71Strawberry
You'd think with tits like that there would be something. But Google has nothing on that ph# and there's nothing here or in the Nashua forum for Strawberry. The ad seems legit. Local number, not over promising, and grammar about what you'd expect. But I'm reluctant to take the plunge.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 11:04 #2595Senior Member

Posts: 38Jamie
Tried often to hookup, she'd always bail day of and had excuses, and then out if the blue text me. But seemed nice on phone.
Originally Posted by NePatsFan2007
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 07:30 #2594Regular Member

Posts: 20Following Up on Strawberry
I'd be interested if anyone had any information on her as well. Sucker for redheads. Is she legit?
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 10:41 #2593Senior Member

Posts: 82Tracie / Jamie
She was one of the best all numbers I had for her no good, Knew her pretty well hope she is ok.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 10:05 #2592Senior Member

Posts: 187Yea saw her once, she's was fun but was hard to get ahold of after that. It's crazy how dried up it is now a days.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 07:57 #2591Senior Member

Posts: 356Tracey
Yes, that's her. Hers a few pics from her old as.
Originally Posted by ClMike01
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 07:38 #2590Senior Member

Posts: 187Was that the blonde MILF in manch?
Originally Posted by Jgm1291
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 18:27 #2589Regular Member

Posts: 17Ava
Met up with Ava, cute with a nice body. Disappointed with the session, and won't be repeating. Felt rushed and an unenthusiastic performance.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/393280344533
-
10-28-21 18:09 #2588Senior Member

Posts: 444Fake! Asks for a deposit.
Originally Posted by Dokken82
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 17:52 #2587Senior Member

Posts: 69Legit?
Anyone know if this one is legit?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/115590542560
-
10-28-21 14:05 #2586Senior Member

Posts: 328Jamie / Tracey
My recollection is that Jamie advertised in the massage sections under Royal Spa, but it's been more than 3 years since I've seen any ads from her. My last contact with her was in 2017. I tried to set up an appointment, but we couldn't make our schedules align. After that it became increasingly difficult to even get a reply. She's probably collecting social security now, so we may never see her again.
Originally Posted by Jgm1291
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 12:50 #2585Senior Member

Posts: 56Jamie / Tracey
Has anyone heard from Jamie / Tracey recently? I always had fun with her.
-
10-25-21 22:44 #2584Senior Member

Posts: 76Late reply
No handler that I know of. I meant she always needed me to pick her up or drop her off depending on where we met.
Originally Posted by ColaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 12:17 #2583Senior Member

Posts: 147Lacy
Link: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-other/7322996.
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
Still doing the same things. Although her age and looks are not for everyone I imagine. I would say the pics in the link are very old.
-
10-23-21 22:28 #2582Senior Member

Posts: 205I have seen her 3 times over the years, all were great experiences. I have totally lost track of her though.
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






