Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Big booty hunters

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 114 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 1701
This blog is moderated by ParrotRange
  1. #1056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Black BBW Mz Butterfly Mcdonough Stockbridge area. Butterfly tattoo on ass

    I've seen these photos countless times. Never seen a report on this one. Has anyone in this area met Mz butterfly? Usually post for a few days and then dips off. Is this one a bad one? The reason I ask if this one is bad is because the videos sort of show what this one's attitude is like. Dude was in the middle of pounding them azz cheeks and literally says "stop it". LOL. Telling the dude to stop in the middle of stroking them azz cheeks also seems to not know how to jack cock right. I'll add the details of this one here.

    Currently isn't actively posting but who knows if this one is a UTR or is going back to Chicago.

    Ads:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2242588982/1

    https://callescort.org/224-258-8982

    Idk if this one is still in GA or not.

    Video:

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...050a2831aeb56c

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...46bbe9f3913d9c

    Yes if no one knew. LC keeps archives regardless if the profile is taken down. Videos show there are at least 2 handlers I guess LOL. I won't take the plunge anymore but if this one comes back maybe some of why'all will take interest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2f49eb13bda4b24c3b7f6bc0bb52e1a0_f.jpg‎   3a4c4009dcf4a048c5ed5de0fbb8e3be_f.jpg‎   9ca27aa3cfb9669c68ab541ea65e85b3_f.jpg‎   e1810a54de8544fe7346bbe9f3913d9c_c.jpg‎   f8d6b50ba9784abacf39b70046d845c6_c.jpg‎  

    iuasdfiasdfasf9832_d.jpg‎   03b8aacb35baffa8d4b388624761f0df_f.jpg‎   50a588a22859445ff5696d76dbc56e9e_f.jpg‎  

  2. #1055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Sweet Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwadinina  [View Original Post]
    I cam across this profile and she seems to be new to the game. I am defiantly tempted to give it a try. Has anyone seen her before?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lanta/69257141
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7709060150

    Never had or seen that one. Take and see how it is.

  3. #1054

    Any body see this big booty MILF?

    I cam across this profile and she seems to be new to the game. I am defiantly tempted to give it a try. Has anyone seen her before?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lanta/69257141
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 52cd7bfe9e9a54b9429a590f71de3103_f.jpeg‎   89d8ef19d5e5e6c19796e353e7a567fc_f.jpeg‎   0170abf3c49229cb261bbbb890ca12b2_f.jpeg‎   b63b64ad76dc9b7db710ee5931594776_f.jpeg‎  

  4. #1053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    BBW Blonde Porn star Princess aka Princess Havoc Atlanta Woodstock princesshavocxxx

    Ad profiles:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4704410414

    https://callescort.org/470-441-0414

    Has anyone seen porn star princess havoc? I wasn't shared the real porn star page or anything. Just found it. Last month I attempted to schedule something but it didn't work out with princess. Is fetish friendly but I'm not sure to what extent is Princess fetish friendly to. Does have a few pages I'll share and does porn videos etc. Is an upcoming amateur porn star just like Kendra Kox started off years back. Would post on LC and other sites and start off small.

    Here are some pages and content this one has done:

    https://www.xvideos.com/amateur-chan...incesshavocxxx

    https://twitter.com/ShootHER69/statu...40181260599297

    https://www.manyvids.com/Video/24790...th-Diego-Cash/ This snippet is to funny lmfao.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6193928...ly_pilgrim_xxx

    Twitter https://twitter.com/princess_havoc.

    From what I can see isn't in Atlanta anymore currently. I saw videos of this one getting creampied etc so I wonder if BBFS is on the table with princess as well as an extra. Just shedding some light on this one. Wasn't able to meet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0fbc2db16aa152101bf6f1e93b016ec9.15.jpg‎   ad6c75cfa122c1e3df2e3cf03f217800_f.jpg‎   edbd8e4cb3b7f25e16a6ed5a2b29673b_f.jpg‎   f284d811d7964cdfa0b042ec4e436926_f.jpg‎   7be68564b2ce58e8542b88747f4993d7_f.jpg‎  

    884ef90f354ff9b921a7db28cd82a81e_f.jpg‎   240192203_6524.jpg‎   bgboN8ck.jpg‎   13f281d748b424f743e49ba65680ddf0.jpg‎  

  5. #1052
    Quote Originally Posted by FrapJack  [View Original Post]
    A lot of these bitches be on tagged, catch them on there and can work your move but ummm this girl bunny?

    She 7 months preggo and still selling that pussy smh. Her ass fat asf, I was gne night till I saw that pregnant shit, I'm cool on it but here she go.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4708167415/1
    I was thinking about seeing her cause that ass is fat but idk now LOL.

  6. #1051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Anyone know what happened to thick booty Haitian Lexi Cash in Dekalb? Aka Cash

    Ads:

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/307-242-6545

    Lexi Cash aka Cash aka Miss Cash stopped posting last year. Wonder if her thick sell is still around. Was 5 foot 9, small tits, thick ass. Wasn't anything to rave about but was good IMO in that area for a quickie IMO. Anyone know what happened?

    Also is it true about what is stated in this ad? :

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexiicas...atlanta-647703#erotic.

    I feel like the emonkey link is a false profile but I'm not 100% certain. Most recent ad number that I know of is the 545 number I linked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4sadf236fa84.jpg‎   53322312acfe430f14698a6f7145e0d3_f.jpg‎   QR5bEe.jpg‎   efe3eda99d69b6e2fba7a756b8342633d_f.jpg‎   13c3f090df9cd6eb64e3583f0b60860f_f.jpg‎  


  7. #1050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Slim short Stripper Golden Angel with a plump booty

    Ads:

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lanta/60864490

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6783949151

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-394-9151

    Surprised no one has decided to pull this one into the chat. Granted IMO is a YMMV in some aspects. The last time I met Golden Angel the rates started at $QV. Height I believe is 5 foot 1. Really short and in shape. Has been around for a couple years and I believe Golden has received a boob job. I see a slight incision. Overall I did have a good time when I met Golden a while back. It's been a while and a long over due report. Headgame is on point, nice plump tits, ass is soft and firm. I didn't get rushed or get an attitude in my experience. Can come off lazy in a way TBH. Face wise is a beauty. Even without the makeup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12sf78asdfa2a3833asdf7.jpg‎   asdgfo24r978sdafia8f7ysadf.jpg‎   d47abfa913667775bb77b342b835182c_f.jpg‎   2cd97ff654cdc76b938f28378a9ddea6_c.jpg‎   4b99dab817d8f008938f65818470decf_c.jpg‎  

    a37251d4f119ba9c0937ae470b32788a_c.jpg‎   f844b08e00651a92b2014075f3076177_f.jpg‎   2e40222385474916892a3835fec4fdf1_c.jpg‎   asdfasfd35fec4fdf1_c.jpg‎  

  8. #1049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Mindy Bankz

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lanta/69118924#.

    Should she be placed in the big booty hunter's thread now? Pics 1 and 3 is before. 2 and 4 is now. LOL. I guess Covid kept her in the house eating all day. Double LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. For sure that one should but I'm not sure on how the service is or rates. Would be good to add a link that doesn't expire when the profile is taken down. Here is a few links:

    https://escort13.com/post/54428522

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3476203704

    https://escort-no-fakes.com/13476203704
    Mindy Bankz is no longer in Georgia. Is not GFE, BBBJ or anal friendly. So it's probably the standard CFS CBJ ordeal. Never had but it's clearly stated in the ad.

    Those links are null and void. Don't contact the digits in that. Updated profile for Mindy Bankz:

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/202-459-3291

    https://tryst.link/escort/mindybankz202-

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3192923

    Not in GA. Was last year I guess. Idk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0035b84bdfa3fabf488a4f430796c4d9.jpg‎   50KqHg.jpg‎   1997170-AH7nDuEBgyC2iiP8sKmU.jpg‎   d786c595f5695a081bb82cfed252b951_f.jpg‎   2225846_gIuuzKOJmkldSrej4Ca6.jpg‎  


  9. #1048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Big Booty Shirley aka Mindy Bankz

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo;5604223[URL
    https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/69118924[/URL]#.

    Should she be placed in the big booty hunter's thread now? Pics 1 and 3 is before. 2 and 4 is now. LOL. I guess Covid kept her in the house eating all day. Double LOL.
    Thanks. For sure that one should but I'm not sure on how the service is or rates. Would be good to add a link that doesn't expire when the profile is taken down. Here is a few links:

    https://escort13.com/post/54428522

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3476203704

    https://escort-no-fakes.com/13476203704
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f3bece797d22bbb74febe171c96179b1_f.jpg‎   sdfgsadgasdfasf234q23ra_p.jpg‎   113d4957e92842850d0e88c924526f48_f.jpg‎   78fccd52e8539940bf8fe2d8de7753d0_f.jpg‎   21cd9be729d1c376374a24484e763316_f.jpg‎  


  10. #1047

    Shirley done got her a big ole natural country booty. LOL

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lanta/69118924#.

    Should she be placed in the big booty hunter's thread now? Pics 1 and 3 is before. 2 and 4 is now. LOL. I guess Covid kept her in the house eating all day. Double LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shirley1.gif‎   b1a6cee2c5bbddd21b46923f59979779_f-1.jpg‎   shirley2.gif‎   46f8929de6f26b8d7b31760699b31379_f.jpg‎  

  11. #1046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Thick booty Maliyah in Conyers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4704392268/1

    Easy two step process to meet Maliyah in Conyers. Rates are $QV $.50 HHR $$HRish. Maliyah has been around since the backpage days. Always nice and polite. Her face resembles porn star phat cheeks in a way whom is off the radar. Got the details to Maliyah's location in Conyers. The area Maliyah is in is good and I didn't see anything wrong. Get to the room eventually and there Maliyah is. Thick ass, decently sized tits, really short, warm welcome and all. Maliyah does have a bit of a tummy now. Not much but be aware it's there. Maliyah back in the day was slimmer. I had pictures of her but I don't think I kept them LOL. Misplaced. Chat for a bit and hand the donation over. After a bit start off with a CBJ. CBJ game is good for my taste. Sucks me for a good while before we do various positions. Maliyah is obliging and polite. Get into doggy and clap her juicy ass cheeks. Ass from the back is a nice view. Feels soft and firm. Pussy feels really nice as well. After a bit changes positions till I bust in the bag. Overall good experience. Not sure on extras nowadays but I did CBJ CFS. If anyone is in this area. I'd say Maliyah is a good choice based on my experience. Super short. Maybe 5 foot 1? Not sure on exact height. Weight is probably 150 lb based on what I can presume.
    Adding Maliyah Fox to this thread. Maliyah has been around for nearly a decade now. Super nice and polite. Rates start at $QV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6a4ea35fe854583b3bd5259da0d02ca4_f.jpg‎   0cd31ef0a361dd36edb08ab0944d9676_f.jpg‎  

  12. #1045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Ms Hollywood

    Quote Originally Posted by MalongJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Hey Rody. Just talked to her and she's available. Just think she's not posting. Think I may go see her today.
    Dam I didn't know that. Thanks for contacting and verifying the number is still legit. Hope you met. Awesome time when I had Ms Hollywood.

  13. #1044

    She's available

    Hey Rody. Just talked to her and she's available. Just think she's not posting. Think I may go see her today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Last year I saw Ms. Hollywood posting. I met her for a hhr. Awesome time. Not sure if this one is UTR or not. Don't see this one posting. I know a while back Ms Hollywood had gotten on some hard drugs but it seemed like Hollywood is off of that stuff.

    Most recent:

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/770-882-9186

    Some FS videos of Ms. Hollywood getting them ass cheeks clapped:

    https://www.xvideos.com/video3252602...suck_and_fucks#show-related.

  14. #1043
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Anyone know there where about of thick juicy booty stripper Ms Hollywood

    Last year I saw Ms. Hollywood posting. I met her for a hhr. Awesome time. Not sure if this one is UTR or not. Don't see this one posting. I know a while back Ms Hollywood had gotten on some hard drugs but it seemed like Hollywood is off of that stuff.

    Most recent:

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/770-882-9186

    Some FS videos of Ms. Hollywood getting them ass cheeks clapped:

    https://www.xvideos.com/video3252602...suck_and_fucks#show-related.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2asdc54aa_f.jpg‎   D3LPIb.jpg‎   A5Xo1A.jpg‎   JURxJn.jpg‎   NLjXzh.jpg‎  

    4odYzL.jpg‎   37eR4z.jpg‎   sgsq34tsdfg'b.jpg‎   dfg22b323adsfg.jpg‎   1z4Xiu.jpg‎  


  15. #1042
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwadinina  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this pawg she has two different numbers and I wanted to know if she was actually real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/68489787
    Also use the ad profile link if you can:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6786605499

    All of a sudden requires FT and doesn't want to show face on ads. Here ya go handler or whatever that's lurking. Once again requires FT. Ignore it. All they need is dick and money. That's it. No need to send pics so they collect individuals stuff. Already had one lad share where people sending their selfies with their DL were put on the ad LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0d4532c3f38603e56d2cd612123479a97d32fba_c.jpg‎   ba70765799539ce633b8744708bb75be_f.jpg‎   de2c02afd5a9df89a1fd4e44c19c966c_f.jpg‎   fc82dc99741eaff898f6d34ed837504e_f.jpg‎   3827e3d311cf10abc87c5d5005f0cc5e_f.jpg‎  

    03ff398450bd2b63da3d110b1bdb13d7_f.jpg‎   f30ea35795fd16cd8a9e9beaa29228a1_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape