Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 1126 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8344

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Jodi Jonez currently mid 50's only outcalls I believe.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7773598-160503
    Streetwalker under bridge Broadway and bates.

  2. #8343
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    Ms. Moore is $600 an hour BTW, I have not seen her.

    While reading her tweets. I noticed this tweet survey asking other sex workers - "the most they've earned in one month"?

    (sarcastic thoughts in my mind)🤣

    Just sharing.
    I was hoping to see her but she doesn't take P411 for verification and I'm not interested in exposing that much info currently. I'm seeing https://twitter.com/tallredv instead.

  3. #8342
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    A lot of times the no print ads mean that the girl hardly speaks English, not necessarily that she's a cop or will rob you. This one doesn't set off my LEO alarm, but I don't like spending that much without knowing if there's GFE / BBBJ unless she's 100% my type physically and I just roll the dice. I've seen girls like her with no reviews and minimal print at a similar price point on Eros that have been great and a few that weren't.

    There's a lot Latina on Eros right now with a similar type of ad that I'm only hesitant about because her number was used for a trans escort about 2 yrs ago.
    Got it, thank you.

  4. #8341

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by RandallAndy  [View Original Post]
    Other than Monica, Jess and Scarlett, is there any info on older escorts available. Looking mostly in the 50+ range, but if they are very good and in their 40's that work work as well.

    Thanls.
    Check out Raven.

  5. #8340
    Quote Originally Posted by RandallAndy  [View Original Post]
    Other than Monica, Jess and Scarlett, is there any info on older escorts available. Looking mostly in the 50+ range, but if they are very good and in their 40's that work work as well.

    Thanls.
    Jodi Jonez currently mid 50's only outcalls I believe.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7773598-160503

  6. #8339

    Mature Ladies

    Other than Monica, Jess and Scarlett, is there any info on older escorts available. Looking mostly in the 50+ range, but if they are very good and in their 40's that work work as well.

    Thanls.

  7. #8338
    Quote Originally Posted by EdKrone  [View Original Post]
    I have the same question. Would appreciate to know if anyone has seen her. She is quite active on tweeter.

    https://twitter.com/AsherahMoore
    Ms. Moore is $600 an hour BTW, I have not seen her.

    While reading her tweets. I noticed this tweet survey asking other sex workers - "the most they've earned in one month"?

    (sarcastic thoughts in my mind)🤣

    Just sharing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 10.14.16 AM.jpg‎  

  8. #8337

    Asherah Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Asherah Moore https://www.asherahmoore.com/? I can't find and reviews on her.
    I have the same question. Would appreciate to know if anyone has seen her. She is quite active on tweeter.

    https://twitter.com/AsherahMoore

  9. #8336

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    She posted this afternoon on the 40 up site. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/69335581.
    This is the wrong Jenn but I did get a hold of the other one and her phone broke so she just used her text number right now.

  10. #8335
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle01  [View Original Post]
    1100 posts on RTP this must be Goodisntcheap I was wondering what happened to you.
    Close. (BigStk01).

  11. #8334
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her? Looks like she pulled her posts. I had her cell number and getting no reply.
    She posted this afternoon on the 40 up site. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/69335581.

  12. #8333

    About that Hair

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    No hair please.

    Thats one thing I don't like about the Asians some of them have hairy armpits and bushes.

    No hair please.
    I am old school and enjoy some color around the Bush and when I am doing the deed I for sure am not inspecting armpits, LOL.

  13. #8332

    Jenn in CWE

    Does anyone know what happened to her? Looks like she pulled her posts. I had her cell number and getting no reply.

  14. #8331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271

    Jess Harris vanished

    Whatever happend to Jess Harris? She doesn't post and her ads are all gone. I realize that she had her pros and cons but when she was on track she was a fun time.

  15. #8330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingHead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? She wants a pic of you before she will send an actual pic of herself.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/69310435#.
    I don't have any experience with her but she is either a scam or does not know how this works and will probably have additional silly requirements. First of all, face pic or not she only has one picture of her body in her ad which is a big red flag. There are too many ladies that are a sure thing for me take the risk on silliness like this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape