Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,076 to 15,090 of 30810
-
10-28-21 17:54 #15735Regular Member

Posts: 7Victoria?
Anybody met her before? Is she legit? https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-the-bombshell.
-
10-28-21 17:34 #15734Banned Member

Posts: 36Not sure
I am not sure where your going here except to say she is not consistent. Which could likely be true and it was my first seeing her. Junkie? I do not think so. I would have walked out. Was she a decent F? Yeah, can't complain. Was she a Sabrina? Oh No way LOL!, but Like I said. No issues, got the job done and I happy.
PIT.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 17:09 #15733Senior Member

Posts: 272Link and Donation
Always helpful to include a link and the donation. Good providers are a little scarce these days so we appreciate a good report. Thanks.
Originally Posted by NuevoHobby
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 14:31 #15732Senior Member

Posts: 122Not in the same league as a blowup doll
So I saw Abby on Tuesday. She's pretty attractive, but very business like. She also is under the false belief that cops have to tell you that they are cops and won't touch a tittie. But when I got there, she tried to upsell me with her girl Ginger. I declined and she started with a lackluster CBJ. Before that, she made me use hand sanitizer. She was having trouble getting the condom in me, so I held me dick to help her. She said that she didn't want me to touch my dick, and made me use more hand sanitizer. After the CBJ, she said that I could only do missionary because I am kind of big. I'm not that big, but she's a tiny girl so I obliged. Her pussy was so loose that it felt like I wasn't even in there. After her timer went off, I faked a nut then left. Not worth the money at all. The old Asians have tighter pussies than her.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 13:44 #15731Senior Member

Posts: 129Very likely a scammer
I have been chasing posting like this for several months. I have the ways and means to be able to detect their IP addresses and home location and most of these are guys sitting in India. Best bet is to use Google to search the images and see how they are posted all over the globe. You also called it correctly, if a deposit is asked for, walk away quickly. You'll never get a room number or see your money again.
Originally Posted by SolidNightOwl
[View Original Post]
The script pretty much starts with Do you need my service? Location? How long? then the rate and either an address eerily close to you or the pitch for a deposit.
-
10-28-21 13:38 #15730Senior Member

Posts: 80Just don't do it. Just don't.
Originally Posted by Dangy1
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 13:21 #15729Senior Member

Posts: 70Jezalyn
Dreamed I visited with Jezalyn last night. Great time with a pretty MILF type with a beautiful behind. Only downside was CBJ which was good but advertised as BBJ.
-
10-28-21 12:41 #15728Senior Member

Posts: 301Russian Model Eva
Anybody know anything on her?
-
10-28-21 11:58 #15727Senior Member

Posts: 102Connection / Samara
I visited with Samara today, Thanks to a fellow senior member. No need to really write a review based on the many out there. Just know she's a great time, wonderful and vibrant person and very outgoing. She delivered as promise and I would be repeating. I really value connections with providers in this hobby more than anything and Samara delivers that. I didn't get the go ahead to pass her information along either.
-
10-28-21 01:23 #15726Senior Member

Posts: 1242Drea
I'm shocked she would tell you that as I figured she changed her name to try to hide from her past and associates for all the newbies that don't know better. She is bffs or super close with Ava aka Baby. They were both good providers years ago when they were both new to the game. As usual, they both turned into major junkies and have become time wasters, scam artists, and unreliable hit or miss providers. Most likely a waste of your time, but if she follows through which is about a 25% chance, you have another 25% chance of having a better than average time. Here's the kicker they are both friends with TaylorMade and Ashton. All 4 of these junkies are friends and the identical thing can be said for all four of these junkies. The better question is, which one of these for have more mugshots.
Originally Posted by PitGunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 23:55 #15725Senior Member

Posts: 139And Baby is still visiting LEO with a 1. 5 million $ bond.
Originally Posted by Bubba83
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 21:18 #15724Senior Member

Posts: 168She's got a number of reviews.
And the consensus is that she's, according to one reviewer, "batshit crazy". One guy saw her on outcall and wasn't disappointed, as I recall, but with that one exception, she's not good at what she does and is weird and distracted.
Passing along second-hand info as I've not tried her.
Originally Posted by Dangy1
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 20:59 #15723Senior Member

Posts: 301Please share thanks.
Originally Posted by SirOf910
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 19:28 #15722Regular Member

Posts: 10Licking lollipops tonight legit?
-
10-27-21 19:04 #15721Senior Member

Posts: 300Agree
Seems to me when they list every activity there is, they are trying to get as many as they can to go for it. And likely scam.
Originally Posted by SolidNightOwl
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




