Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15692

    Very likely a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidNightOwl  [View Original Post]
    Most likely a scammer.

    Messaged Hailey got a response about an hour later. Set up an appointment, Got the address (it was an apartment complex). Showed up and asked for the room number. She sent me a request for cash app or paypal before giving the room number to verify I was not a cop. I walked away. Please don't fall for this crap cops can use electronic payment transfers just like the rest of us.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/054804392255

    -Solidnightowl.
    I have been chasing posting like this for several months. I have the ways and means to be able to detect their IP addresses and home location and most of these are guys sitting in India. Best bet is to use Google to search the images and see how they are posted all over the globe. You also called it correctly, if a deposit is asked for, walk away quickly. You'll never get a room number or see your money again.

    The script pretty much starts with Do you need my service? Location? How long? then the rate and either an address eerily close to you or the pitch for a deposit.

  2. #15691
    Just don't do it. Just don't.

  3. #15690

    Jezalyn

    Dreamed I visited with Jezalyn last night. Great time with a pretty MILF type with a beautiful behind. Only downside was CBJ which was good but advertised as BBJ.

  4. #15689

    Russian Model Eva

    Anybody know anything on her?

  5. #15688

    Connection / Samara

    I visited with Samara today, Thanks to a fellow senior member. No need to really write a review based on the many out there. Just know she's a great time, wonderful and vibrant person and very outgoing. She delivered as promise and I would be repeating. I really value connections with providers in this hobby more than anything and Samara delivers that. I didn't get the go ahead to pass her information along either.

  6. #15687

    Drea

    I'm shocked she would tell you that as I figured she changed her name to try to hide from her past and associates for all the newbies that don't know better. She is bffs or super close with Ava aka Baby. They were both good providers years ago when they were both new to the game. As usual, they both turned into major junkies and have become time wasters, scam artists, and unreliable hit or miss providers. Most likely a waste of your time, but if she follows through which is about a 25% chance, you have another 25% chance of having a better than average time. Here's the kicker they are both friends with TaylorMade and Ashton. All 4 of these junkies are friends and the identical thing can be said for all four of these junkies. The better question is, which one of these for have more mugshots.

    Quote Originally Posted by PitGunter  [View Original Post]
    She has a Scorpion tat, I just txt her because she now goes by Stella. She said to look up her reviews as Drea?!

    I type never ask for help.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/735491751167

  7. #15686
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    She used to hang with Baby and Taylor used to hang with Ashton when she first started.
    And Baby is still visiting LEO with a 1. 5 million $ bond.

  8. #15685

    She's got a number of reviews.

    And the consensus is that she's, according to one reviewer, "batshit crazy". One guy saw her on outcall and wasn't disappointed, as I recall, but with that one exception, she's not good at what she does and is weird and distracted.

    Passing along second-hand info as I've not tried her.


  9. #15684
    Quote Originally Posted by SirOf910  [View Original Post]
    Saw Samara while I was in the area today. Had a really great time with her at a nice hotel. When I arrived in the lot she gave me the room number and told me the door was open. I made my way upstairs and she was inside waiting in a hot lingerie set with sparkling heels. No signs of demons. Pretty face with a great body. She's fit but not overly muscular, flat stomach, tits were on the perky side, and ass was soft and bubbly. She greeted me with a hug and kiss. Room was dim with candles lit. No odors or scattered junk. We chatted briefly while I undressed. She quickly dropped down to her knees and went to work. Started with some ball licking before an awesome BBBJ. Went to the bed for several kpositions. Doggy, CG, mish, and ended with prone. All covered. No complaints given in regards to positions or pounding. Ripped the glove off and she went down for a final BBBJ. She went at it for about 5 mins with lots of spit, eye contact and dirty talking until I blew my load on to her chest and chin. Shower offered before leaving. Definitely a hot GFE. I'd repeat when I can. As many of you know she has a legit professional job and it limits her availability. Donated 2 bills for the hhr, and yes it was worth it to me! No rush, good looks, solid performance, and I didn't feel shitty on the drive home LOL. She's given me permission to share her contact info with other senior level members if any of you are interested.
    Please share thanks.

  10. #15683

  11. #15682

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidNightOwl  [View Original Post]
    Most likely a scammer.

    Messaged Hailey got a response about an hour later. Set up an appointment, Got the address (it was an apartment complex). Showed up and asked for the room number. She sent me a request for cash app or paypal before giving the room number to verify I was not a cop. I walked away. Please don't fall for this crap cops can use electronic payment transfers just like the rest of us.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/054804392255

    -Solidnightowl.
    Seems to me when they list every activity there is, they are trying to get as many as they can to go for it. And likely scam.

  12. #15681

    Hailey Grace

    Most likely a scammer.

    Messaged Hailey got a response about an hour later. Set up an appointment, Got the address (it was an apartment complex). Showed up and asked for the room number. She sent me a request for cash app or paypal before giving the room number to verify I was not a cop. I walked away. Please don't fall for this crap cops can use electronic payment transfers just like the rest of us.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/054804392255

    -Solidnightowl.

  13. #15680

    Samara

    Saw Samara while I was in the area today. Had a really great time with her at a nice hotel. When I arrived in the lot she gave me the room number and told me the door was open. I made my way upstairs and she was inside waiting in a hot lingerie set with sparkling heels. No signs of demons. Pretty face with a great body. She's fit but not overly muscular, flat stomach, tits were on the perky side, and ass was soft and bubbly. She greeted me with a hug and kiss. Room was dim with candles lit. No odors or scattered junk. We chatted briefly while I undressed. She quickly dropped down to her knees and went to work. Started with some ball licking before an awesome BBBJ. Went to the bed for several positions. Doggy, CG, mish, and ended with prone. All covered. No complaints given in regards to positions or pounding. Ripped the glove off and she went down for a final BBBJ. She went at it for about 5 mins with lots of spit, eye contact and dirty talking until I blew my load on to her chest and chin. Shower offered before leaving. Definitely a hot GFE. I'd repeat when I can. As many of you know she has a legit professional job and it limits her availability. Donated 2 bills for the hhr, and yes it was worth it to me! No rush, good looks, solid performance, and I didn't feel shitty on the drive home LOL. She's given me permission to share her contact info with other senior level members if any of you are interested.

  14. #15679

    Coco Loco

    Everybodys favorite? Potatoe Spud is back with a vengeance on Airport Blvd. So despite Mamasan telling you that they have pretty Chinese girl all you're going to wind up wth is ol' Tater.

  15. #15678

    " 24 Hour Service "

    Smugs is going to call this one " BS " . In Cary at 314 XXX 8912.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape