Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 701 751 1151 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 24041
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14291

    Translation issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    Indeed. I'm also left wondering how the provider will be "moving this rich buttocks in you". My ass is fat rather than rich; I'm not sure she'd care to move it that much.

    Several years ago an ACS provider in Columbia, MD posted a badly translated ad making reference to "water full of your mouth" and surrendering seeds, among other things. That provided some laughs. As long as they communicate where it counts and provide good service and good value for the monger's money without overcharging us, so be it.

  2. #14290

    Great job

    Hilarious! "I'll take it out with your mouth. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]

  3. #14289

    Catherine Amour

    http://www.catherineamour.com/

    Has anyone seen her? She seems intriguing.

  4. #14288

    Really hope this is just a translation error


  5. #14287

    Searching

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    They first over is Darryn (spelling?) Good oral. The second one is Ashley. She has no limits, but she's pretty warn out. They have both been talked about here before.
    I can never figure out how you search for someone. How exactly do you do that?

  6. #14286

    Search for then

    They first over is Darryn (spelling?) Good oral. The second one is Ashley. She has no limits, but she's pretty warn out. They have both been talked about here before.

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I'll be visiting NOVA this weekend and interested in these two ladies.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/69288030

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/69303491

  7. #14285

    Tiffany Michaels

    Anyone seen her lately? She seems to be back in rotation as I keep receiving 'available now' ads from P411 from her.

    The pre-covid word was that her BBBJ skills were phenomenal plus she'd swallow.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=291874

  8. #14284

    Need Intel.

    Hey fellow mongers. I'll be visiting NOVA this weekend and interested in these two ladies.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/69288030

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/69303491

  9. #14283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandc07  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone indulged? Her rates seem reasonable. Very enticing, almost TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/69126175
    LOL the last pic with the dick in her mouth is not even the same girl. It's a pornstar.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6514048...in_bs_casting_

  10. #14282

    Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dandc07  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone indulged? Her rates seem reasonable. Very enticing, almost TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/69126175
    It won't be the same girl. I guarantee it. But it will likely be someone who looks similar. Maybe. That's why its a crapshoot. Why don't you go and report back? Sometimes you hit a diamond in the rough.

  11. #14281

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Not NJ. VA WoodB I believe.
    Yes, she is in the Montclair VA area. Close to Woodbridge. Just saw her last night / early morning. Got some of that amazing head for a while, then finally bent her over. Tight. This time I rubbed one out before seeing her to get my money's worth.

  12. #14280
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortWhiteUgly  [View Original Post]
    I linked the wrong girl and wrong ad for this review. This review was for "Statuesque all American beauty with magic fingers" in Arlington on Rubratings with number ending in 5987 https://dc.rubratings.com/234665.
    Thanks for your review. I was curious about her too.

  13. #14279

    Any intel on this one?

    Has anyone indulged? Her rates seem reasonable. Very enticing, almost TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/69126175

  14. #14278

    LuLu

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...e/605567174096

    Had a decent visit with LuLu, pretty much anything goes with her. She bounces around, Woodbridge, Alexandria, DC. BBBJ is on point with bls, rim. Ran through all positions, mish, cg, rcg, k9 and even greek. No attitude or rush, actually a pleasurable experience. 150/ hhr.

  15. #14277

    Montclair

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortWhiteUgly  [View Original Post]
    I heard back from Monica with the number ending in 444X that she is in Montclair NJ. Did not say when she is returning. Hope that helps.
    Not NJ. VA WoodB I believe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape