Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 552 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6608

    The Tree Frog squeaks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpTaxDodger  [View Original Post]
    Of course you don't give a fuck anymore, Trumper. Your side lost Bigly, despite all your retard chimp-screaming at the MAGA Klan Rallies, most of which were held in run-down hangars with paid actors standing behind China Don the Con to give the illusion of "Blacks for Trump" and other propaganda. What happened to Diamond and Silk, back to scrubbing toilets at Mar-A-Lago? LOL.

    Mighty Joe is ruling America like a beloved statesman and heroic patriot and you Trumpo-Fascists are forced to regurgitate whatever conspiracy theory they're pushing at Fox Fake News. So this is all that "winning" that Beijing Donnie was promising you, huh?

    Keep crying, MAGA Cunts!
    Mighty Joe. Beloved statesman. Heroic patriot. You sound like Chairman Mao's promo man. News for you, odious little treefrog: We've all seen this limpdick loser in action. He's a puppet covering for the woke mobs' takeover of America. We see it. We know it. Your pathetic little shill blowing doesn't change a damn thing. It's just another form of masturbation for you, jackoff addict.

  2. #6607
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    This is why I avoid these "UTR" nonsense post. This dude claimed to do forex trading. I'd expect you to have some dinero you can just throw away to help others. I do this all the time. I do that with homeless as well. If I had a wad of cash. I just make their day and give them a couple hundred. I just put myself in their position and know if that was me I'd want someone to do that. Granted some scam. What they do with it is none of my business.

    What I also found disturbing is this one is a single mom. The chick still can't figure shit out or something to take care of the kids? 3 kids? 3 kids. Where's Chris rock when you need him LOL. "***** stop fucking" haha LOL. Chris Rock's facts still stand to this day from this skit since the 1990's. Skit I'm talking about:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4 Bring the Pain from 1996 by Chris Rock. 1000% true to this day.

    My question is. Where's the dude at? Let the chick figure out what to do. They're intending on getting in the game they can post ads. This is why I avoid ones with kids.

    Seems like a scam.

    Wants cash app aka a donation for doing nothing LOL. Might as well start a go fund me because "I'm a single mom" and need help. Thanks for shedding light on this "UTR" single mom in another state needing cash app.

    I find it ironic that this one is in another state and needs help in "Colley park " which I assume is college park. Why is this one traveling when expenses etch would be through the roof during this era.
    Jrody can write / think whatever you want about me man I didn't know the hoe was scamming, but the homeless section in CL is a good source for UTR's. You expect me to handout money for free without wanting to fuck LOL, I'm not a simp but I have gave opps to others in their inbox here. I'm TOTALLY AGAINST sendinf deposits, I've gotten about 2 people to admit they were muslim arab scammers by just saying shit like fawk you and allah arab scammer. Thy reply back super angry LOL. Real hoes wouldn't let religious insults bother them. I ve also got one person to admit that him and his girl place fake ads and make a few hundred a day off cashapp. START TELLING THEM your going to REPORT THE CASHAPP TO IRS for untaxed gains.

  3. #6606

    Mr. Roger's neighborhood

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Normally I'd take it as a good sign that you don't appear to believe in all that fairy tale evangelical bullshit, since believing that appears to dovetail down the rabbit hole you live in. But nope, you got there without it? Makes you even dumber.
    You are right. I don't believe in fairy tales, particularly those rammed down our throats by the current woke monsters who run this regime. Their time will be fleeting and temporary but the damage they will leave behind will follow us well past our lifetimes. I do not care if you think that I am dumb. It is obvious to most on this thread who the real mental deficient is here. Forget about Trump, he is not the issue here. What the issue is that any of you who voted Biden and who support the monsters of his regime are our enemies. The Democratic Party is our enemy. Woke liberals are our enemies. Consequences are coming.

  4. #6605
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Normally I'd take it as a good sign that you don't appear to believe in all that fairy tale evangelical bullshit, since believing that appears to dovetail down the rabbit hole you live in. But nope, you got there without it? Makes you even dumber.
    Isn't "eggplant" code for something?

  5. #6604
    I guess record breaking high employment for minorities doesn't count.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpTaxDodger  [View Original Post]
    Conservatively speaking, I'd say about a third of all registered Republicans voted for Mighty Joe in 2020, which explains his historic margin of victory in defeating the twice-impeached, one term loser known as Whiney China Donnie.

    I dare any Trump-Fascist in here to post a link to a video where Beijing Donnie offers up any kind of solution for an American problem during any of his Retard Rallies. 99% of the time he just yaps on and on about how unfair the press and Democrat are treating him. Crybabies crave attention but real Republican voters want meaningful work to get done and the Draft-Dodging Tax Cheat didn't deliver on any of his promises. They got tired of him Real quick and got Biden in there to make America great again!

  6. #6603
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Ask and ye shall have although an eggplant has more brainpower than the worthless sack of shit that you voted for. We all are paying for your stupidity. If there was a God then those of you who voted for this mindless travesty should pay more blah blah blah more stupid shit.
    Normally I'd take it as a good sign that you don't appear to believe in all that fairy tale evangelical bullshit, since believing that appears to dovetail down the rabbit hole you live in. But nope, you got there without it? Makes you even dumber.

  7. #6602

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpTaxDodger  [View Original Post]
    Of course you don't give a fuck anymore, Trumper. Your side lost Bigly, despite all your retard chimp-screaming at the MAGA Klan Rallies, most of which were held in run-down hangars with paid actors standing behind China Don the Con to give the illusion of "Blacks for Trump" and other propaganda. What happened to Diamond and Silk, back to scrubbing toilets at Mar-A-Lago? LOL.

    Mighty Joe is ruling America like a beloved statesman and heroic patriot and you Trumpo-Fascists are forced to regurgitate whatever conspiracy theory they're pushing at Fox Fake News. So this is all that "winning" that Beijing Donnie was promising you, huh?

    Keep crying, MAGA Cunts!
    100% T-Meister. The "mighty joe" gives it away. Plus the weird capitalization. While I love watching him bang on the dummies in here, I have to admit that drumpf seems to have broken him. Psychotic break. LOL.

  8. #6601
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Trump tried to stage a coup. It is well documented. I will take an eggplant over that deranged, orange narcissist any day of the week.
    Conservatively speaking, I'd say about a third of all registered Republicans voted for Mighty Joe in 2020, which explains his historic margin of victory in defeating the twice-impeached, one term loser known as Whiney China Donnie.

    I dare any Trump-Fascist in here to post a link to a video where Beijing Donnie offers up any kind of solution for an American problem during any of his Retard Rallies. 99% of the time he just yaps on and on about how unfair the press and Democrat are treating him. Crybabies crave attention but real Republican voters want meaningful work to get done and the Draft-Dodging Tax Cheat didn't deliver on any of his promises. They got tired of him Real quick and got Biden in there to make America great again!

  9. #6600

    Trump Virus!

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    You have proven then to be two-faced which we all knew any way. Can condemn one without condemning the other unless you play favorites. You approve the murders done by Antifa while condemning people who died of the China Virus which Fauci helped fund.
    It's called the "Trump Virus" and it was funded by Beijing Donnie and developed at one of his "clothing factories", which is a nice diversionary front for a covert bioweapons lab. Why else do you think China Don was trying to keep his Chinese bank accounts so secret from the Feds? And he always made sure his tax bill was paid in full and on time to Beijing, and yet cheats Uncle Sam out of tens of millions for the past 35 years. Gonne be so tasty watching that crybaby scumbag get indicted on a truckload of financial crimes in 2022. I got my popcorn ready, and you Trumpo-Fascists can ready up your crying towels because you're going to need them!

  10. #6599

    Trumpers are losers and quitters

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Unwelcome back, dickwad. Your last sentence reveals your utter and everlasting stupidity as Biden lurches along allowing his monsters to kill this country. Most of us can clearly see what is going on. Don't give a fuck anymore whether you do or not.
    Of course you don't give a fuck anymore, Trumper. Your side lost Bigly, despite all your retard chimp-screaming at the MAGA Klan Rallies, most of which were held in run-down hangars with paid actors standing behind China Don the Con to give the illusion of "Blacks for Trump" and other propaganda. What happened to Diamond and Silk, back to scrubbing toilets at Mar-A-Lago? LOL.

    Mighty Joe is ruling America like a beloved statesman and heroic patriot and you Trumpo-Fascists are forced to regurgitate whatever conspiracy theory they're pushing at Fox Fake News. So this is all that "winning" that Beijing Donnie was promising you, huh?

    Keep crying, MAGA Cunts!

  11. #6598

    You don't even understand what communism is

    You have proven then to be two-faced which we all knew any way. Can condemn one without condemning the other unless you play favorites. You approve the murders done by Antifa while condemning people who died of the China Virus which Fauci helped fund.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpTaxDodger  [View Original Post]
    Deaths by Trumpo-Facists far outweight any casualties caused by Antifa.

    "Don't let facts get in the way of a good lie" - now that's the China Donnie Way, folks!

  12. #6597
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    I now understand the meaning of your screen name because your mouth runs on and on and on, you don't know when to shut the fuck up.
    LOL. You might not grasp it, but "what else were we supposed to think. " was your capitulation and the conclusion of our story, so "shut the fuck up" makes a good epilogue.

  13. #6596

    Always be careful what you ask for

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Trump tried to stage a coup. It is well documented. I will take an eggplant over that deranged, orange narcissist any day of the week.
    Ask and ye shall have although an eggplant has more brainpower than the worthless sack of shit that you voted for. We all are paying for your stupidity. If there was a God then those of you who voted for this mindless travesty should pay more but that's not going to happen. Verily I say unto thee, your eggplant is the president of the United States. Are you happy now? I have, or used to have, quite a few clueless liberal friends who used to tell me, " I'll take anyone but Trump", completely misunderstanding what your eggplant and the monsters behind him had in store for the country that they despise. I don't hear much from them anymore as they slowly have come to understand the gravity and the magnitude of their mistake. It is obvious that the enemy and CNN have you by the balls, otherwise you would not continue to utter such ridiculous statements. You helped get rid of Trump. Congratulations. You have also helped usher in the Marxist woke monsters who now rule us but you and others of your ilk are still fixated on Trump which is exactly what the enemy wanted you to do as they destroy the ground underneath your feet. And yet you still do not understand what you have done. How long will it take for you to finally open your eyes? When it is too late, that's when.

  14. #6595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Investments

    I've done some Forex trading but as of the moment crypto investments have done wonders. Are you in crypto or no? I'm sure there are some avid investors but I take everything I do to another level LOL. Make so much dam money other people give me their funds to manage and I can 10 x that shit in 2 weeks. All I'll say in regards to crypto is have your set criteria and method of find low market cap projects. For instance shitcoins are also good but that is super iffy. You have to have a set criteria and know what tools to use to insure it isn't a honey pot etc.

    If you know nothing about crypto investments I'd say learn. While it is a volatile market susceptible to manipulation. The reward is beyond amazing. What's really fing up shit is capital gains tax that is bound to increase to 62 percent if it passes but it's already hiked up to 43 percent. That's already a fuck ton when it's easy to make a million dollars in crypto. Imagine making a million in 3 months then having to pay 430,000 + in taxes if you sell LOL. In crypto there are ways to avoid taxes. Legally and not illegally but at this point. Everyone is in this mode LOL:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkpvePFzJ78

    I'm hearing some want to do some sort of tax thing on a mass scale but doubt that would even work.

    I'm already in a couple private groups but I'm not keen on sharing any of that LOL. Good luck with the market mate. Should bring this sort of inquiry and convo in general. Not a rant mate. Smarty pants on LOL. I'll just say with crypto no sleep is a thing haha.

  15. #6594

    Traders

    Any day traders in here? I call forex signals for free to a group. If anybody needs any extra money for the hobby lmk. No I'm not recruiting for no pyramid scheme shit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape