Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 17730
-
10-29-21 11:22 #8355Senior Member

Posts: 339Ms. Moore is $600 an hour BTW, I have not seen her.
Originally Posted by EdKrone
[View Original Post]
While reading her tweets. I noticed this tweet survey asking other sex workers - "the most they've earned in one month"?
(sarcastic thoughts in my mind)🤣
Just sharing.
-
10-29-21 09:11 #8354Regular Member

Posts: 24Asherah Moore
I have the same question. Would appreciate to know if anyone has seen her. She is quite active on tweeter.
Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/AsherahMoore
-
10-29-21 08:53 #8353Senior Member

Posts: 94Jenn
This is the wrong Jenn but I did get a hold of the other one and her phone broke so she just used her text number right now.
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 08:31 #8352Senior Member

Posts: 133Close. (BigStk01).
Originally Posted by Beetle01
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 23:50 #8351Senior Member

Posts: 171She posted this afternoon on the 40 up site. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/69335581.
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 20:42 #8350Senior Member

Posts: 55About that Hair
I am old school and enjoy some color around the Bush and when I am doing the deed I for sure am not inspecting armpits, LOL.
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 19:20 #8349Senior Member

Posts: 94Jenn in CWE
Does anyone know what happened to her? Looks like she pulled her posts. I had her cell number and getting no reply.
-
10-28-21 18:22 #8348Senior Member

Posts: 271Jess Harris vanished
Whatever happend to Jess Harris? She doesn't post and her ads are all gone. I realize that she had her pros and cons but when she was on track she was a fun time.
-
10-28-21 17:40 #8347Senior Member

Posts: 271I don't have any experience with her but she is either a scam or does not know how this works and will probably have additional silly requirements. First of all, face pic or not she only has one picture of her body in her ad which is a big red flag. There are too many ladies that are a sure thing for me take the risk on silliness like this.
Originally Posted by HuntingHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 13:40 #8346Senior Member

Posts: 50Any info on this one?
Anyone have any experience with this one? She wants a pic of you before she will send an actual pic of herself.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/69310435#.
-
10-28-21 10:38 #8345Senior Member

Posts: 399Amonie
I've seen her twice and had a good visit both times. She is a little thick but carries herself well, cute face, great big natural titties, and some really good muscle control with her kitty. Activities included kissing, BBBJ, daty and CFS. She is very friendly and easy going. I will continue to repeat. 100 hh / 160 hr.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5736739139/1
-
10-27-21 22:07 #8344Senior Member

Posts: 156A lot of times the no print ads mean that the girl hardly speaks English, not necessarily that she's a cop or will rob you. This one doesn't set off my LEO alarm, but I don't like spending that much without knowing if there's GFE / BBBJ unless she's 100% my type physically and I just roll the dice. I've seen girls like her with no reviews and minimal print at a similar price point on Eros that have been great and a few that weren't.
Originally Posted by Chenum1
[View Original Post]
There's a lot Latina on Eros right now with a similar type of ad that I'm only hesitant about because her number was used for a trans escort about 2 yrs ago.
-
10-27-21 20:57 #8343Regular Member

Posts: 13I spoke w her. Its 400. I just can't find anything to 100% verify that it is legit. The ads w no print on Eros seem a bit sketchy.
Originally Posted by Inmissouri
[View Original Post]
https://melaniaswan.com/ here is website.
-
10-27-21 17:39 #8342Senior Member

Posts: 120No hair please
No hair please.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
Thats one thing I don't like about the Asians some of them have hairy armpits and bushes.
No hair please.
-
10-27-21 17:13 #8341Senior Member

Posts: 471LOL keep your shirt on.
Originally Posted by Saint314
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






