Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 589
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by Csdnoob  [View Original Post]
    Looking at 19/27/2021 arrest record, as sad as it may be, we now know the age of certain providers. Who would have thought that controversy will end in this way. Not taking names but simply provider in 52 and HR provider is 59 (I really thought she was in late 40's).

    Pretty sure most AMP that weren't hit will close for indefinite time as this news travel faster among them.

    Very sad news indeed and the whole scene will take some time to recover or maybe never.

    What I don't understand is why these specific ones were hit while some others were untouched. It's not like they are the biggest or most famous ones.
    It all stems from the one main guy who owned the majority of them. I believe he owned the HR building and rented it out to them. Thats how they build a RICO case.

  2. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by Csdnoob  [View Original Post]
    Picked girls up at shops.
    One was picked up at her residence.

  3. #392

    Well almost 53

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    She is 53.
    Apparently there is a web site that recently was kind enough to share her birthday with everyone. I was surprised because I was told 62 and I just assume that to be quite realistic and believable since with most Asians you need to add 10 yrs onto whatever age you think they look but something tells me that if new found home becomes more permanent and by the looks of things it just may very well be the case than she is going to start to look 62 real soon.

  4. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by Csdnoob  [View Original Post]
    Looking at 19/27/2021 arrest record, as sad as it may be, we now know the age of certain providers. Who would have thought that controversy will end in this way. Not taking names but simply provider in 52 and HR provider is 59 (I really thought she was in late 40's).

    Pretty sure most AMP that weren't hit will close for indefinite time as this news travel faster among them.

    Very sad news indeed and the whole scene will take some time to recover or maybe never.

    What I don't understand is why these specific ones were hit while some others were untouched. It's not like they are the biggest or most famous ones.
    Probably all tied to the same owner in some fashion. Big business these MPs. Was reading on LuLu and wow some shady slick operations going on there LLCs tied to Agents in Orlando and with some funky names but seeing 950 k bond and multiple counts of something it certainly doesn't sound this one is going to have a HE Pardon the Pun LOL.

  5. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo18  [View Original Post]
    Definitely coordinated and prob been working on this case for months. They picked them up at all of their personal homes it seems. Not at shops.
    Picked girls up at shops.

  6. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGibbon  [View Original Post]
    Lulu is 52.62 gang in shambles.
    So True.

  7. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by Csdnoob  [View Original Post]
    Looking at 19/27/2021 arrest record, as sad as it may be, we now know the age of certain providers. Who would have thought that controversy will end in this way. Not taking names but simply provider in 52 and HR provider is 59 (I really thought she was in late 40's).

    Pretty sure most AMP that weren't hit will close for indefinite time as this news travel faster among them.

    Very sad news indeed and the whole scene will take some time to recover or maybe never.

    What I don't understand is why these specific ones were hit while some others were untouched. It's not like they are the biggest or most famous ones.
    Sheriff chad has a hard on for this subject, understandable when minors are involved, but just look at the ages on the arrested ladies.

  8. #387

    Age

    Looking at 19/27/2021 arrest record, as sad as it may be, we now know the age of certain providers. Who would have thought that controversy will end in this way. Not taking names but simply provider in 52 and HR provider is 59 (I really thought she was in late 40's).

    Pretty sure most AMP that weren't hit will close for indefinite time as this news travel faster among them.

    Very sad news indeed and the whole scene will take some time to recover or maybe never.

    What I don't understand is why these specific ones were hit while some others were untouched. It's not like they are the biggest or most famous ones.

  9. #386

    See if this works

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    I notice that, among all of the reports referring to the HCSO arrest records, a link to a URL is never given. I don't know if that's because it's against the rules of the board, or if everybody (except me) just automatically knows that's a bad idea. In any case, I won't ask anyone to post a link to arrest records and mug-shots publicly (unless you WANT to), but I'd welcome anyone that would be so kind as to send me a PM with that link. I know I've been to the Mug-Shot site before, but I just can never remember the URL, nor do I turn it up on a Google search (at least I haven't yet).

    Thanks all.
    https://webapps.hcso.tampa.fl.us/ArrestInquiry

  10. #385

    Bail amounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Beefer99  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the guy's wife (Asian) was also busted and has $475 k bail.

    Lulu from Simply being held on approx $950 k bond.

    These bond amounts are crazy. Don't see anyone from HR in the arrest report, yet.
    Looks like they rolled up a bunch of related people and places and hit them with Rico charges. Lulu got charged with Rico plus several counts of money laundering of amounts in excess of $100,000 on each count, plus a charge of structuring transactions for the purpose of trying to evade IRS reporting requirements. That's why her bond is almost $1,000,000.

    Think about how many linear feet of dick had to pass through those places at $200-$250 per schlong to total that kind of revenue? Turn out the lights fellas, the party is over.

    Tonto.

  11. #384

    Lulu

    She is a national treasure, not a criminal. This is truly a sad day in a country that has regressed to the 50's morality police.

  12. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    I notice that, among all of the reports referring to the HCSO arrest records, a link to a URL is never given. I don't know if that's because it's against the rules of the board, or if everybody (except me) just automatically knows that's a bad idea. In any case, I won't ask anyone to post a link to arrest records and mug-shots publicly (unless you WANT to), but I'd welcome anyone that would be so kind as to send me a PM with that link. I know I've been to the Mug-Shot site before, but I just can never remember the URL, nor do I turn it up on a Google search (at least I haven't yet).

    Thanks all.
    I also would like a PM with that link. I also have not been able to locate on a Google search.

    Thanks.

  13. #382

    LE Public Records

    Quote Originally Posted by MadGibbon  [View Original Post]
    So far I only see two arrests from the bust showing up on the HCSO Arrest Inquiry webpage, one of which is a white dude with over $2 m bail.
    I notice that, among all of the reports referring to the HCSO arrest records, a link to a URL is never given. I don't know if that's because it's against the rules of the board, or if everybody (except me) just automatically knows that's a bad idea. In any case, I won't ask anyone to post a link to arrest records and mug-shots publicly (unless you WANT to), but I'd welcome anyone that would be so kind as to send me a PM with that link. I know I've been to the Mug-Shot site before, but I just can never remember the URL, nor do I turn it up on a Google search (at least I haven't yet).

    Thanks all.

  14. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefer99  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the guy's wife (Asian) was also busted and has $475 k bail.

    Lulu from Simply being held on approx $950 k bond.

    These bond amounts are crazy. Don't see anyone from HR in the arrest report, yet.
    Definitely coordinated and prob been working on this case for months. They picked them up at all of their personal homes it seems. Not at shops.

  15. #380

    Some pretty high bail numbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo18  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that white guy was the main focus of the raid. Heard from a personal friend he owns and runs a lot of the spas directly or rents out to those that run them.
    Looks like the guy's wife (Asian) was also busted and has $475 k bail.

    Lulu from Simply being held on approx $950 k bond.

    These bond amounts are crazy. Don't see anyone from HR in the arrest report, yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape