Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 31829
-
10-28-21 12:00 #22004Senior Member

Posts: 436Tasha
She's denying she did bb service? That's a huge lie. I have multiple videos of Tasha doing everything bare. She used to let you finish where ever you wanted and she would even swallow it with a smile. The only time she ever told me she wouldn't swallow it was when she pregnant. That might be the only time I got a cbj from Tasha. She said the taste made her Gag and vomit, which I have heard from other pregnant girls before. Any other time it was no problem. No question asked. And that was when she was younger and her body a lot tighter around 2017 and 2018. That was when she was on the streets of murf rd and harding. And it dmg was .4 maybe .6 at best. Never even close to $. She's a streetwalker who got GPS and moved online and up'd her prices. Along with price inflation these girls have ego inflation. She is charging more and offering less. But she ain't the only one. This seems to be a normal thing for girls in this area.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 05:29 #22003Senior Member

Posts: 475Tasha
I know some people in this forum have dealt with her in the past before she joined the CBJ / CFS mafia. She's denying she ever used to offer BBBJ / BBFS now though and charging $ for qv covered now. I clearly remember her roaming the typical SW spots and being less picky.
-
10-28-21 00:23 #22002Senior Member

Posts: 1305No
In the various articles I've read, it says these guys respond to these normal looking ads, make contact, and then are told "Hey I'm 16, is that ok?" and these guys who don't think with the big head go "Ok sure" and follow through with it.
Originally Posted by NashPilot
[View Original Post]
Good, get these sick fucks off the street. In any normal response from any of us after she says that: "Goodbye" *Click!
-
10-27-21 19:21 #22001Regular Member

Posts: 22Information
I'm looking for information on this https://nashville.rubratings.com/198286.
It seems very nice. If anyone knows anything please let me know. Thank you.
-
10-27-21 12:39 #22000Senior Member

Posts: 47Britta
Anyone is welcome to message me with an email address and I'll be happy to send everything: her April 2021 charges in NC (Felony Manufacturing, Felony Possession with Intent to Sell, Selling, Fleeing the State & Failure to Appear, etc.) her booking photos, etc. (things that aren't allowed on the forum). A number of years ago, she'd get a room with a connecting door. If you get my meaning. Obviously, I'd black out the real name. But the mug shot alone tells the story. But as always, everyone is free to do as they please. I'm just sharing information that I'd want to know. Nothing more, nothing less. And I'd add that when someone from 8 or 9 years ago rolls up at your workplace, with an exceedingly rough looking "gentleman," that's a desperate person and desperate people do desperate things.
Originally Posted by LongJohn74
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 12:25 #21999Senior Member

Posts: 436Barbie
[Deleted by Admin] If you ever see her IG her profile pic is the black pimp dude in a chair with her on top him making out as she holds a gun. That's the kind of class you are getting with this girl. Cute but crazy and 100% worthless outside of her looks.
Originally Posted by BlackCandleJon
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 11:38 #21998Senior Member

Posts: 1250Thanks
Good to know. Thanks!
Originally Posted by EasyGoIn
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 11:32 #21997Senior Member

Posts: 99Weird. I saw her Friday and had a great time. No sign of any pimp. She struck me as one of the more intelligent women I've run into in this hobby 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.
Originally Posted by EasyGoIn
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 11:03 #21996Senior Member

Posts: 408I just say its my first time going to a escort. I understand they have safety issues also but its in your best interest to you not to give out information of yourself. Never know which one is a scammer and thief.
Originally Posted by RonWilliams
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 01:04 #21995Senior Member

Posts: 47Warning: Britta Story
She's gone by many names, but has Beautiful Disaster tattooed across her chest. Running from multiple warrants for heavy felonies. Traveling with a pimp. Looks super rough. I'm not active, but I couldn't not pass on this warning.
-
10-26-21 20:10 #21994Senior Member

Posts: 60Anyone try the Asian escorts on adultsearch? I know by Memphis standards when a group of them come through, the girls themselves are hit or miss in the looks department cause the pictures are obviously fake. However, if you talk enough roses you can practically get them to do any type of service you want so if you are willing the gamble you could get a decent looking one or just turn around and leave, but you might get a bad rep with the group.
-
10-26-21 12:07 #21993Senior Member

Posts: 85Getting That Reference
I used to slip providers an extra $20 on the way out and ask her to put my number (burner of course) in her phone so I could ask for a reference but even then most of them forgot who I was after a very short while. Now I give them a counterfeit detection pen (about a buck each online) to check their cash and they always remember me.
Originally Posted by PirateSkul
[View Original Post]
We may like to pretend otherwise but the fact of the matter is most of these ladies are "seeing" a dozen or more men every week. If you want a provider to remember you there has to be an associative memory; since every man gives them money tips don't create that sort of recall.
-
10-26-21 11:32 #21992Senior Member

Posts: 1250You're correct
I agree with your opinions and face pic / deposits can only lead to trouble.
Originally Posted by ColtsRn123
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 09:17 #21991Senior Member

Posts: 303From my experience, I always ask a good provider if it's ok to use her as a reference & all the ones I have seen are good with it, seem like standard practice to me.
Originally Posted by PirateSkul
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 09:14 #21990Senior Member

Posts: 303LOL! Solid advice.
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





